Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 10-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Master
Hello,

I have a link to some information about this subject.
http://learn-telekinesis-training.com/pendulumindex.php

It is my understanding that using a pendulum is one of many ways we can connect with our inner guidance. I myself like reflective thought and imaginary conversations best.

I hope the material at this link is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-11-2010, 10:20 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
Mac, Personally, I've been on this path for a long time and I am well aware of how to protect myself and what 'mischief-makers' are out there....

For those who don't have your experience, who don't know the risks they run, it might be helpful to outline what you do - but preferably in the appropriate forum.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:26 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I have a link to some information about this subject.
http://learn-telekinesis-training.com/pendulumindex.php

It is my understanding that using a pendulum is one of many ways we can connect with our inner guidance. I myself like reflective thought and imaginary conversations best.

I hope the material at this link is helpful.

John

I'm likely to get a moderator telling me off soon but this is the 'Mediumship' forum - "inner guidance" is unlikely to be defined by many (from my experience) as Mediumship....

"I myself like reflective thought and imaginary conversations best." I use much the same techniques as you do for myself but these are not the territory of mediumship.

And it's important that folks understand what is happening, I feel, to lessen the chance of becoming misguided.

The more understanding the better....in all matters.
Old 15-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Katiecat

Mac, my friend...relax! This is the pendulum forum, in the Divination section of SF!

About the charts that were discussed earlier, I like making my own. You can even make simple ones...draw a line with arrows pointing up and down, write "yes" at both ends....then intersect it with a line with arrows pointing left and right...and write "NO" there...you have a chart....i don't use a chart, personally for yes/no questions, but you can. I normally make a mental command that "yes is this way" and "no is this way" ...i really love my pendulum. I made several charts on one large paper, with the alphabet in the center, then a yes no thing up in the corner. and numbers down in the other corner (good for years, and dates)... charts can be fun.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:33 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiecat
Mac, my friend...relax! This is the pendulum forum, in the Divination section of SF!

About the charts that were discussed earlier, I like making my own. You can even make simple ones...draw a line with arrows pointing up and down, write "yes" at both ends....then intersect it with a line with arrows pointing left and right...and write "NO" there...you have a chart....i don't use a chart, personally for yes/no questions, but you can. I normally make a mental command that "yes is this way" and "no is this way" ...i really love my pendulum. I made several charts on one large paper, with the alphabet in the center, then a yes no thing up in the corner. and numbers down in the other corner (good for years, and dates)... charts can be fun.

"Mac, my friend...relax! This is the pendulum forum, in the Divination section of SF!" Oooooops! apologies Indeed it is the correct forum - I became confused about where I was - happens as one gets older

Sorry!
Old 16-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Katiecat

No apology needed! After I posted that, I felt bad! I wondered if maybe this whole thread had been in the mediumship section, and a moderator just moved it here or something. I get irritated, too, when things are in an incorrect area. It's the "virgo" in me, I guess. lol
Old 16-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Master
Sorry for causing a hassle for posting this in the incorrect section..sorry I started it.
Spiritlit.e
Old 16-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Master
No Spiritlite, please don't feel sorry that you started it - it's a great thread and inspired much discussion. Don't let it dissuade you from sharing and making other posts.

Old 16-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Master
TY Kaere.
Spiritlite
Old 16-11-2010, 01:56 AM
Administrator
Hello

As some have heard me touch on here there was a time when I did not understand the GREAT powers that one can have and lacked the maturity or understadings on how to use them. WHILE never did nor would I ever do personal harm to anyone I did play with stuff .

One was Pendent and a Board. I was rather stunned when I was clearning out an old trunk I had since I was 16 year's old to find all that STUFF still in it. All the TOOLS I had then. I know now how to properly use the Pendent and the Wands and the Boards there. YET have left it sit in the box.

With all things there is a Light and Dark side and there is lessons one learns along a life path. I know without whom I was then a a TEEN I would no be whom I am now.

I was in a local shoppe one day and looking at a Pendent and I picked it up it moved instantly for me. The Shoppe keeper ( turns out is a good fried of me mate's but I had no clue) was amazed at the knowlege I had. She gave me some yes and no question abou her Shoppe and what would she had decided on it. I was right on the replies it moved freely I did not even move me hand. I know that the POWER is in the person as I could FEEL the replies a well. YET for demenstrtions TOOLS are a great asset.

I did not buy it as I did not feel I would ever use it. Trying to get better on the TOOLS collecting ( LoL like the Deck of Halloween Tarot that sit in the box) .

We are the POWER the tools we use are just that and if they show in our dreams they are there for a reason....for guidance at time for the answer maybe we are missing in any other way its presented.

If one has a dream that one does not understand I be told I am pretty good with understanding them....I am willing always to look at what one might put forth. On site of PM .

Dreams are the WINDOW TO OUR SOUL of understandings. Too are the TOOLS we might phsically or Dream use. Very much real in the meaning they hold for us.
I see "TAROT cards flash to me" I value that greatly. Helps not only me but one's around me.

Lynn

Lynn