Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Shining Star

Angel1 My astral travel experience

I left my body and rose up to the ceiling. Looking down I could see my body lying there on the bed. Without moving I entered a tunnel and travelled towards a light. I was greeted by many beings. Family members, friends, guides and teachers, all gathered round.

Light was emanating from everything. The plants, the flowers, the trees, they were all giving off their own light.

Everything was glowing and pouring out love. There was so much love pulsating through every atom of all that I could see. Even the rocks and stones were glowing with light and love.
There was no sunlight, no artificial lighting, just living light and vibrant colours.

I had never felt so much love. I wanted to stay there, right there, forever. I felt a oneness with all. I was connected to plants and rocks and spirits. I could feel their emotions, feel their thoughts and see their colours. Each of us glowed with colour. Colours that were ineffable, colours that reflected who we were.
The connectedness covered the entire universe, seen and unseen. I was not alone – no one is ever alone!
Old 25-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Master
Beautiful, Shining Star... Most people only get this far through a near death experience. You went beyond the astral plane and into the spiritual above.

Xan

Old 25-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Shining Star

Very many thanks to you dear Xan
Old 25-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Master

What a beautiful experience you had. You will always treasure that experience. Thanks for sharing it. It is great to hear what other people experience. Also it was not too long to read. I do not like to read things that are too long. It was interesting to read.
Old 25-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Master

I should not have said I prefer to read shorter threads. I suppose it depends on my mood at the time. I am very busy when I get home from work to read long articles. Long articles can be good to read when I have the time.
Old 25-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Shining Star

Thank you for your lovely kind words dear astralsuzy... I know what you mean about reading short posts that are straight to the point... I am the same with video posts.. If they run on for longer than 10 minutes then I start to think about all the other things I should be doing... Blessing you and Thank you..
Old 25-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Star
I left my body and rose up to the ceiling. Looking down I could see my body lying there on the bed. Without moving I entered a tunnel and travelled towards a light. I was greeted by many beings. Family members, friends, guides and teachers, all gathered round.

Light was emanating from everything. The plants, the flowers, the trees, they were all giving off their own light.

Everything was glowing and pouring out love. There was so much love pulsating through every atom of all that I could see. Even the rocks and stones were glowing with light and love.
There was no sunlight, no artificial lighting, just living light and vibrant colours.

I had never felt so much love. I wanted to stay there, right there, forever. I felt a oneness with all. I was connected to plants and rocks and spirits. I could feel their emotions, feel their thoughts and see their colours. Each of us glowed with colour. Colours that were ineffable, colours that reflected who we were.
The connectedness covered the entire universe, seen and unseen. I was not alone – no one is ever alone!

We see that in the movies. You must be movie enthusiast.
Old 25-09-2011, 03:56 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Star

aw its lovely to hear of such a beautiful experience , also the bit highlighted, i have felt this when i went beyond the astral, its almost undescribable like no words can explain the magnitude of the love and oneness, completely overwhelming but completely so natural and right :) ...beautiful thanks for sharing xxx
Old 25-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
aw its lovely to hear of such a beautiful experience , also the bit highlighted, i have felt this when i went beyond the astral, its almost undescribable like no words can explain the magnitude of the love and oneness, completely overwhelming but completely so natural and right :) ...beautiful thanks for sharing xxx

Take this: Scientists experimenting on couples having XXXUAL intercourse with leads attached to their heads & linked to an EEG machine. When these couples reached XXXMAX, the results of the tracing was similar to what do you know! An epileptic fit.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Shining Star

Thank you dear geminilite, you make my heart sing out with your kindness.. Love & Blessings to you.