Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-09-2011, 07:29 AM
kislany

Wow that's awesome! I'd love to have an astral projection and I've been trying for years now (on and off). I know I had a couple of false awakenings, but that's the extent of it. And lucid dreams, I used to have these as a child...I keep saying the affirmations every evening to myself before going to sleep, but they're getting lost somewhere along the way, never reaching me in my dream...
Old 21-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Master

I find I can ap easier when I do not have to go out to work. Perhaps it is because my mind is relaxed and I do not have to think about the time. To solve that problem I will have to try when I go to bed except I always roll over and go to sleep. I will have to sleep on the fold up bed. When I use the fold up bed I am more determined in wanting to ap. It is a lot easier. I hope I will not change my mind and I will use the fold up bed tonight.
Old 21-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Trieah

That was my problem too. I'd always just wind up falling asleep. After I finally had this AP, I wasn't really able to get any REM sleep till this morning, and was finally able to lucid dream again. While I didn't have an AP, I did wind up contacting someone in the dream state that I think was another living person.

I wound up getting pulled from behind out of this light room and down some kind of long hallway where it was getting darker and darker, but I just couldn't get away. I wanted to go back but couldn't. So finally I decided that were ever I was being taken, I'd just do my best to bring Light with me. So I turned around to face what ever it was that was pulling me in. This didn't feel like I was leaving my body though. It felt more like someone taking control over my lucid dream.

After I stopped moving, everything went pitch black, and then I found myself sleeping in a bed. Fortunately for me, I already have established conditions on certain kinds of contact in place, because this person was forcing them self onto me. So at least I wasn't actually physical feeling any kind of penetration.

But I was physically feeling some kind of heavy sensation cutting back and forth across my chest, like someone was desperately trying to get my attention. I had put my hands over the areas where I was feeling it, to try and stop the surface feeling, but when I did that, I started feeling it much deeper inside my chest. I told who ever it was, that I was going to put a stop to this dream if they didn't tell me who they were. Then all of a sudden, I saw some guy laying right on top of me. He said his name was George. I'd gotten this feeling that since he actually did make himself known, I still didn't have enough control to get out of the dream. I asked him what his last name was and he said he didn't know it. So I asked him if he just made that up to beat my challenge and he said yes. Then I asked him what his name was before George, and he said it was Becky. I told him that he must be a negative entity then. And he said I never thought of myself as being negative. To which I replied that he wouldn't be forcing himself onto me like that if he weren't some kind of a negative entity.

The whole encounter was kind of strange, but I do get a feeling that this was a living person. I'm just glad that I wasn't actually feeling any of that sexual part of it, even though it was kind of turning me on at a primal level, because I'd been wanting to make love to my guide every since he showed up in bed with me a few days ago. I've just never been crazy about having sex with people I don't really care about. It's very unsatisfying.
Old 21-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Master
The whole encounter was kind of strange, but I do get a feeling that this was a living person. I'm just glad that I wasn't actually feeling any of that sexual part of it, even though it was kind of turning me on at a primal level, because I'd been wanting to make love to my guide every since he showed up in bed with me a few days ago. I've just never been crazy about having sex with people I don't really care about. It's very unsatisfying.

Trieah... This is great honesty. I hope you post it over in the Astral sex, Spiritual sex thread.

Xan

Old 22-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Trieah

I suppose I could copy past it over in that thread. This would make the third time I'd met up with an actual person in a lucid dream state were sex was attempted or involved.