Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Sangress

Quote:
I don’t know why you’re interested in the beings you describe but take care as thoughts attract.

I am interested because I would like to know what the human population knows of these beings, and because you might say I am closely related to such beings (on a metaphysical level of course.)

Skygazer, thank you for sharing your experience.

[QUOTEThat's impossible and goes against the laws of the Universe. We are God. Our souls are God. Nothing can take the God within you away from you. I would say your research has been all myths. No offense.][/quote]

Myths all have a grain of truth in them. I respect your opinion, though i cant help but wonder why you replied to this post when all you have to say is that it is imppossible when you have given no explanation for your point of view.

It just doesn't seem to be neccissary to share such a thing if you dont hold it in your personal experiences...that is all I am getting at. No offense.

Quote:
I understand that. When I first started seeing these things, I had never heard of David Icke and his theories about the reptilians. It seems very silly.

I do not doubt that 'reptilians' exist, I know a fair few myself. But david ickes version of such beings isn't nearly as well rounded as one would expect.

Quote:
A clear indication that you are dealing with a shadow who is a reptilian is that they make growling and hissing noises.

In addition to the deep revibrating growls and hisses I've encountered shadows who also make peircing screeching noises that are quite painfull and cut right through a persons mind. I suspect such a thing is used to disorientate their 'prey' so as to allow them to gain more control and influence.

I have personally met a number of shadows possessing "hosts" before. But I have not encountered a shadow who holds permanant residence within a body they can call their own...though I don't doubt an occurance like that being a possiblility.

I wonder if anyone has experiences of shadows attempting to push themselves inside the person, much like a possession but encompassing the entire body rather than entering through a specific point of the body such as the neck....and then dragging 'something' out of that person when they break contact with the body.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:09 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I am interested because I would like to know what the human population knows of these beings, and because you might say I am closely related to such beings (on a metaphysical level of course.)

Skygazer, thank you for sharing your experience.

Myths all have a grain of truth in them. I respect your opinion, though i cant help but wonder why you replied to this post when all you have to say is that it is imppossible when you have given no explanation for your point of view.

It just doesn't seem to be neccissary to share such a thing if you dont hold it in your personal experiences...that is all I am getting at. No offense.

I do not doubt that 'reptilians' exist, I know a fair few myself. But david ickes version of such beings isn't nearly as well rounded as one would expect.

In addition to the deep revibrating growls and hisses I've encountered shadows who also make peircing screeching noises that are quite painfull and cut right through a persons mind. I suspect such a thing is used to disorientate their 'prey' so as to allow them to gain more control and influence.

I have personally met a number of shadows possessing "hosts" before. But I have not encountered a shadow who holds permanant residence within a body they can call their own...though I don't doubt an occurance like that being a possiblility.

I wonder if anyone has experiences of shadows attempting to push themselves inside the person, much like a possession but encompassing the entire body rather than entering through a specific point of the body such as the neck....and then dragging 'something' out of that person when they break contact with the body.

Yes, I've heard the screech too, its frikken loud and hurts the ears. I have something inside the neck of my etheric body, and I tried to pull it out. It was painful, and before I could finish removing it, something put me back into my body. These things can assume control over you, as they have done to me once. But for permanent control, you have to allow them to do it. I hear that these things have ritualistic behaviors and can only possess you if you follow a certain ritual.

These things have been around me for a few months now, and I am still here, and I have not changed a bit. But, I had a scary experience with one not too long ago. These things sometimes seem depressed, so I had asked one what would comfort them...bad idea. It started setting something up and mentally preparing me for something, I don't know how to describe it. I heard a loud pitched ringing and my body stood up on the bed against my will, my head was raised and I let out a hissing sound. I could feel an intensely horrible energy fill me and at the same time it felt really good. It felt like I was going to have a heart attack, and a lot of adrenaline was flowing through me. I stopped it and collapsed onto the floor (OBE) and felt exhausted. And the reptilian just said "OK, good." It was extremely frightening.

I have asked them why they choose evil and they do not think of their actions as being evil. They believe that because they can do these things, why not do them? To them, their actions are only about power and dominance, and that they only use fear in order to control people.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Master
It seems these powerful entities are not to be trusted, and up to no good. I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions. I think you understand why I am curious.

I am wondering why delve, in the physical sense, with them...or was it not a matter of choice?
How do you protect yourselves?
Have you experienced anything similar to my story?
I guess my questions can be for you both, Sangress and earthatic.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:16 AM
Sangress

Skygrazer,

Personally, I never chose to be affiliated with them, but they did not force their presence upon me. They are a bit like family to me.

I dont protect myself because they mean me no harm.

I've personally experienced numerious events that are similar to your story.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:43 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
It seems these powerful entities are not to be trusted, and up to no good. I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions. I think you understand why I am curious.

I am wondering why delve, in the physical sense, with them...or was it not a matter of choice?
How do you protect yourselves?
Have you experienced anything similar to my story?
I guess my questions can be for you both, Sangress and earthatic.

Wasn't a matter of choice for me either. I'm not entirely sure how they found me, and when thinking back to some dreams I've had a long time ago, I think they've probably been around me a long time without me noticing their existence.

As for protection, they rarely put me in situations where I have to defend myself. They have harmed me a few times and usually do it when they don't get their own way. They can be very abusive.
When being attacked, you are better off just going back to your body instead of fighting them.
In order to harm, there is a number of methods they use.

- One is an intense stringing energy feeling that spreads through your body...you can combat this by using chi in a positive healing form and it gets rid of it fast.
- Another is a crushing feeling you may get in your chest/stomach causing you to stop breathing...I'm actually not sure if this is a form of attack or not. All you have to do it resist this feeling, and start trying to breath deeply. It's not hard.
- They have claws and sharp teeth. The etheric body can feel in a similar way to your physical body, and they can cause artificial pain that feels quite real.
- Paralysis is annoying, but it's easy to get out of. You can sorta muscle your way to physical consciousness, or change your energy pattern in order to move again in your etheric body.
- They can also disorient you mentally, to the point where you cannot think or visualize anything clearly. I haven't figured out a way of stopping this.

I have found a method to get rid of them, but I'm not entirely sure how to use it. It involves grounding yourself to the Earth and and creating a psychic funnel to bring them toward you and into your grounding cord. Then the cord drags them down to some place within the Earth.
I was able to create a funnel, and this made them extremely angry and scared. One of them yelled out "You son of a *****!". I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing, and didn't feel it was safe to stop and ponder...So maybe next time...
Old 08-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Master
fascinating, thank you both for sharing.
Old 24-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
That's impossible and goes against the laws of the Universe. We are God. Our souls are God. Nothing can take the God within you away from you. I would say your research has been all myths. No offense.

We are indeed God and you are correct in the essence of what you are saying. Energy is neither created nor destroyed.

However, this does not mean that you cannot be put ''off track'' from your journey to the Infinite Creator. For example, a sheep. A sheep is part of the infinite creator and is the infinite creator. The sheep can easily be prayed upon and killed by a predator. And so can we. Our true essence cannot be destroyed, only converted. Can't imagine this would be a positive experience though.

Last edited by Dreamer_love : 24-09-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 24-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Terracotta

Define "shadow-like." Once or twice I crossed what seemed to be nothing more than a very immaterial-looking face in dark areas that looked but didn't feel empty. Relevant?
Old 29-09-2011, 06:45 AM
zephyr313

To interject here - why are you so interested in these things? If they exist (I can neither say they do or do not since I have not experienced them) why bother with them? It is your being - nothing can happen to it unless you allow it. And even then I do not think truly anything can happen. I can walk down a street in my city and enjoy birds and and the sky - others walk down it and make drug deals and robberies. Same street, different chosen experiences. Choose yours wisely.
Old 29-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Master

I've spoken to two people in another forum. One was bothered by a succubus and the other was bothered by demon type creatures (something bad anyway). Both of them realized eventually that these beings were playing roles to help them overcome their fears. For each of them as soon as they realized this, stopped fighting them and started loving them. The beings turned into friends and helpers. Everything is reflecting back to you what is in you.

I see protection as a form of resistance, a temporary solution but doesn't address the underlying issue. The real issue is that some fear inside is causing a resonance w/ what ever is "out there". But again, everything that attracts your attention "out there" is really inside first. Like I've heard said a few times. You look in the mirror but you don't like the frowning face you see looking back at you. You can't tell the image in the mirror to start smiling first!

I personally have not had extensive astral experiences so you can take my opinion w/ a grain of salt!