Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Master
Aware

Putting it in words; words are vibrations which we make with our vocal cords or form in our mind,
they are symbolic references that we give meaning to. “I” is a reference to myself and only a reference.
Consciousness, a reference to existence. Without references there would be no expression and
communication would be difficult.

Communication is how we connect, and there are many levels, or qualities of communication; verbal and
nonverbal. “I” as an expression only comes up when I am referring to myself. It is an expression but it is not
that which is expressing. That which is expressing is neither a ‘what” or a “who,” it is beyond words and
thoughts, and only exists as a state of being.

Wake up from sleep and we come into body consciousness, or what we may call “human sensory experience.”
But while asleep we may lose awareness of our own physical body. Exist as only consciousness, reflecting in
our own light. Awareness is light which allows us to see. We can increase our light and thus expand our
awareness.

All is consciousness, some states more aware than others. Depending on the form they take and how they
exist, or experience, within that form. Forms are but expressions, and what we see on the outside is but a
reflection of what is going on inside. Consciousness reflecting itself to itself. Awareness learning how to
express itself. All motion is circular.

According to mainstream science outer space is curved, all planetary bodies and most other forms in outer
space are spherical, they rotate on their own axis and travel in a circular motion. Philosophically people say
you get what you give, or they may talk about “karma,” etc. On the street it is said “what goes around comes
around.” These are all references to a circular motion.

Even birth, coming into this world, and death, leaving this world, is a circular motion. Time functions in cycles,
the raising of consciousness is like a spiral. Lessons keep coming around until we learn them and then we move
in a spiral circular motion to new challenges bringing with us what we have learned. More is taking place within
us then is taking place on the outside of us. The only true victory in life is in the heart, at the core of our being.
Old 25-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Master

Oh my God, this is so beautiful and inspiring and touching and lovely.

Thank you Starman.

pixiedust
Old 25-04-2022, 06:15 PM
Master
Nice analogies Starman!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-04-2022, 07:01 PM
Master
The Treasure Within

Basking in sweet love, bathing in my own inner light, not down to earth at all, nor staying on the surface.
Human life is so precious, experiencing the wonder of both realms, seeing that all is one. No thoughts and
not much to say; just a timeless feeling of being left in awe of what is. The pure presence of spirit
expressed though us without thoughts or words can change this world, with the random spreading of
unconditional love. A shared experience with those who care to venture. It’s where the mystery ends
and the magic begins.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 27-04-2022, 01:31 AM
traceyacey12

Thank you Starman for your reflections :)