Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-04-2022, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Yes, true. Thank you for explaining and sharing :)

What my luv has had all the time I've known him is that he can start to talk about something I am thinking about (which he would not be able to guess) or he even answers me even though I have not verbally asked the question and he does not seem aware that he is doing it. I have thought it was down to us just being used to one another and close that way, but there are incidents of this I can't explain. Perhaps he is more open than he think he is? He is doing more of it when he seem to be in his own thoughts (but when I know I have not asked him what he is answering).

He's well tuned in your luv, as I think a lot of autistic people are - to spirit that is, it's all about raising vibes 'vibrational energy' tune into good spirit, and the rest 'clear my space' negs be gone....

Claircognizance abilities your luv - when you just know things, powerful psychic gift my strong one, just knowing...

https://www.anthonstmaarten.com/post...sychic-knowing

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Master
Wink

Quote:

Could it be his autism that prevent him from diving into it, trying to figure it out from a spiritual perspective? He has been the one to call people to see if it is this or that causing it (electricity etc).
It's not autism at all.
The thing about spirituality is you CANNOT push it. You have to let it take it's own form. Year's ago I was very unspiritual, my wife introduced me to the idea but never pushed it. Remember spirituality is a extremely sensitive subject for some. This is my story, at first I set out to prove it all wrong. Long story short, I was proven wrong many times over. My wife planted the "seed" and went on with her life. The angels and guides did the rest in ways they knew only I would understand. To this day I will never "jump" into spiritual ideas. But I learned trust my spirit guides to point me in the right direction down this road called life. So plant the seed but be willing to accept his guides are leading him where he needs to be.
You should always be blind to a person's disability. I've worked with disabled people for many years. We may have the best intentions but someone with a disability can overcome it if there treated as equals.

Last edited by hallow : 17-04-2022 at 08:26 AM.
Old 19-04-2022, 04:35 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
He's well tuned in your luv, as I think a lot of autistic people are - to spirit that is, it's all about raising vibes 'vibrational energy' tune into good spirit, and the rest 'clear my space' negs be gone....

Claircognizance abilities your luv - when you just know things, powerful psychic gift my strong one, just knowing...

https://www.anthonstmaarten.com/post...sychic-knowing
Hi One-Light :) Thank you , yes I have noticed that even people who are psychic has willingly sought him up to talk to him and say stuff like people go to him for advice because he just "knows". There is a sensitivity to him that is so beautiful, I know I saw something when I had to catch my breath and see his inner beauty shine from the within, when all he did was look down and smile. Despite our past issues - I would go back to that moment because I know I saw witnessed something just beautiful about him, coming from the within, not about his physical appearance.

And thank you too for the link, interesting page, been reading on it
Old 19-04-2022, 04:45 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
It's not autism at all.
The thing about spirituality is you CANNOT push it. You have to let it take it's own form.
So true, thank you, wise words.

He has to be on his own journey.

Yes, to treat him like any other human being but still with the knowings I have now of autism on the spectrum has truly helped me how to understand him without me bringing my own clutter, perspective, emotions (I have lots of emotions and they sometimes get in the way of me truly feeling him, his perspective so I need to stop doing that, need to get out of my own head). Has helped, is helping me too how to see some things within the family, families. At first, I won't pretend, it was an emotional punch, but that had to do more with my own past journey trying to get through and that all that past journey which truly took our energies was in vain. I got more knowledge, got on board, and then it was as if I went Yes!...Yes!! ....and Yes!!! (had been this all along, not everything, but some very significant things, issues that kept us apart).

He's happy because he recognize himself in some of the descriptions of autism and before he was (feeling) all alone in it and found his ways to cope. I think it has done us both some good to know this.
Old 21-04-2022, 02:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
He's happy because he recognize himself in some of the descriptions of autism and before he was (feeling) all alone in it and found his ways to cope. I think it has done us both some good to know this.

I'm so glad things are better asearcher. Too many people see autism as a defect, when I think it's merely a difference. Something that we can and should recognize in each other in order to deal with things more effectively. And sure - for some those differences are rather catastrophic (so called low functioning) - but for many(most?) they aren't. As a spectrum there's incredible variety. Everyone has talents and deficiencies. Learning to live with them is what we do.

I only recently "discovered" that some of my traits tied into autism quite nicely. It took me a long time to realize what people meant with that term. That's largely because I've known few people who had that "diagnosis" and had to rely on a lot of frankly terrible "common knowledge" sources. Since I started to understand it I've realized it's far more common than people think. I think learning about it helps everyone to understand each other (and ourselves) a little bit better. That's a good thing. A very good thing.
Old 28-04-2022, 04:45 AM
asearcher

I agree with you Justin Passing, and far more common, that's really good, thank you so much : )