Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-05-2013, 02:23 PM
EdgeHippy

I think I saw a chakra

I've been practicing seeing auras after I inadvertently saw my minister's recently.

So the other night I was standing in front of the mirror and practicing to see my own aura.

Shortly, I began to see a transparent indigo colored area on my forehead, which seemed to have darker areas (kind of like veins) flowing through it. It appeared as an upside down tear drop shape, ending near the bridge of my nose.

Like in the case with seeing the aura, I didn't expect or intend this. It just happened, which makes me trust it a bit more. For what it's worth, I didn't see my own aura lol.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Master
Maybe you used your budding psychic ability to see subtle energy and saw your third eye chakra activated in an attempt to see your aura?
(Hope that made sense!) Attempting to see your aura activated your third eye which you then saw as activated.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

I saw my chakras once, all of them. However the vision was brought upon by partaking in something they don't allow people to talk about on the forum. I was 16 years old so this was 1995 I believe. Despite my state of mind I'm sure that is what I saw when I looked in the mirror all over my entire body. The chakras were lit up spinning vortexes of color, with different chakras spinning at different rates. The seven main chakras were the largest and there were thousands of smaller ones all over my body. At the time I had never even heard of the chakra system. It wasn't until a year later that I realized what I had seen after seeing a chakra book in a store.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:11 PM
EdgeHippy

Wow that's incredible Izzyga. Thanks for sharing! I often wondered how our ancestors decided which color represented each chakra. I've no doubt now that it's because some could see them.

I've read some since my post about chakras. I did know about them and knew the "third eye" chakra was an indigo color. I didn't consciously recall that it was represented with an upside-down triangle inside a circle. When I saw the symbols used to represent this chakra and noticed the upside-down triangle I was reminded of the tear drop shape I saw :)

CrystalSong, that's a good way to put it about activating/opening the third eye :) I didn't think of that.

I've always been open minded and thought there was some possibility to seeing auras, but the few times I tried nothing happened so I just left it at that. It's interesting to be where I am right now. I feel like I am at the beginning of a path that I cannot see the end (or even the middle) of. I'm not sure where it will take me but I'm excited to keep walking it!