Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Astral Visits

This night i had a wonderful dream. It really was totally wonderful. Please let me explain it.

I dreamt that i had come far in life but i never succeeded with my life mission. I died and as i died (actually some seconds before i headed towards death) my visual space i.e. vision area was overtaken by the color white. I also saw something within this white space, don't remember what exactly. At this point when i saw this i knew i had died although seconds before i physically died. Then i was taken inside this white colored space that covered my visual space (somehow i believe this white space was something projected from my mind). After going inside it i got to another world, the astral plane. I saw alot of green grass, parks with gazebos, trees and a mountain area. There was many gravel roads where i saw people riding horses with chariots and some people there was dressed with neat older looking clothes, like uniforms in gray color and some had gray hats aswell. All people there dressed nice. Some wore white clothes with badges on them etc. But not all dressed in an old fashion, its important to remember that. When i was walking the parks i saw a book with magic appearing in front of me. It looked very cool and old looking. Magic has a huge role in the astral world and everything was like a miracle. It looked magic and enchanting. I saw pretty women here aswell.

During my time in this place i decided that i was gonna stay now because i've had enough of lives on earth. However i was told aswell as knew that i had to return once more. But it would be a life totally different from the one i have now because having a life just the same would not be good for spiritual growth. I questioned all this but was told that i was gonna save the world in my next life and i was gonna get proper training to save the world. I really understood what an old soul i am aswell that i was a bodhisattva and earth angel. I had lived an extreme amount of lives and when i was in the astral plane everything made sense and i knew my higher nature.

One thing cool was that i could stay millions of years in the astral plane before returning because in the spirit world there is no time.

I realised there was huge libraries where i could read books about my next life. Everything about my next life was recorded in those books and i could study everything about it. I could also get special training in how to handle my next life.

I really don't know how real this was after all. Was it just a really amazing dream? For example:

1. I am not gonna let anything make me reincarnate.
2. Saving the world? That's the "messiah complex".
3. The reason for dreams like this could be that i read alot about the afterlife and how the astral plane works including libraries.
4. Many of the things revolves around my own life. I do believe i am an old soul and belong to some earth angel realm (don't know which relam).
5. I did have the messiah complex when i was 16 and 17.

My belief: I may have traveled to the astral plane but i was in a dream state so dream content played a large role. This actually happens. We travel at night to the astral plane when we sleep. Some dreams play out there.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
This night i had a wonderful dream. It really was totally wonderful. Please let me explain it.

I dreamt that i had come far in life but i never succeeded with my life mission. I died and as i died (actually some seconds before i headed towards death) my visual space i.e. vision area was overtaken by the color white. I also saw something within this white space, don't remember what exactly. At this point when i saw this i knew i had died although seconds before i physically died. Then i was taken inside this white colored space that covered my visual space (somehow i believe this white space was something projected from my mind). After going inside it i got to another world, the astral plane. I saw alot of green grass, parks with gazebos, trees and a mountain area. There was many gravel roads where i saw people riding horses with chariots and some people there was dressed with neat older looking clothes, like uniforms in gray color and some had gray hats aswell. All people there dressed nice. Some wore white clothes with badges on them etc. But not all dressed in an old fashion, its important to remember that. When i was walking the parks i saw a book with magic appearing in front of me. It looked very cool and old looking. Magic has a huge role in the astral world and everything was like a miracle. It looked magic and enchanting. I saw pretty women here aswell.

During my time in this place i decided that i was gonna stay now because i've had enough of lives on earth. However i was told aswell as knew that i had to return once more. But it would be a life totally different from the one i have now because having a life just the same would not be good for spiritual growth. I questioned all this but was told that i was gonna save the world in my next life and i was gonna get proper training to save the world. I really understood what an old soul i am aswell that i was a bodhisattva and earth angel. I had lived an extreme amount of lives and when i was in the astral plane everything made sense and i knew my higher nature.

One thing cool was that i could stay millions of years in the astral plane before returning because in the spirit world there is no time.

I realised there was huge libraries where i could read books about my next life. Everything about my next life was recorded in those books and i could study everything about it. I could also get special training in how to handle my next life.

I really don't know how real this was after all. Was it just a really amazing dream? For example:

1. I am not gonna let anything make me reincarnate.
2. Saving the world? That's the "messiah complex".
3. The reason for dreams like this could be that i read alot about the afterlife and how the astral plane works including libraries.
4. Many of the things revolves around my own life. I do believe i am an old soul and belong to some earth angel realm (don't know which relam).
5. I did have the messiah complex when i was 16 and 17.

My belief: I may have traveled to the astral plane but i was in a dream state so dream content played a large role. This actually happens. We travel at night to the astral plane when we sleep. Some dreams play out there.

Maybe you have a higher purpose on earth, to become a Good spiritually evolved being and teach others to be the same. We all have a higher purpose really, but are just too fearful and engrossed in the darkness of ignorance to fulfill it.

The current age is the age of hell on earth. The majority of earths inhabitants live a hellish mentality, preoccupied with sex, drinking and drugs, social standing, money, false power, ego of wealth and possessions etc.

The way out of this psychology and mental illnesses is to practice the Truth and to become a superpower of Truth. I.e. knowing and accepting who we Truly are, being Truth good souls and teaching others to do and be the same.

Read Guru Granth Sahib. Nanak was a great teacher who taught the Truth, don’t follow the religious rubbish of outer dress etc.. just read the book and apply it to your life. It will teach u a lot.

You don’t have a Messiah complex, you need to trust and believe in yourself. We are all beings of power greater than any of us know and that power comes by being a Good Soul, knowing who we are, Humility.

God bless you to fulfill your higher purpose.
Old 07-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth307
Maybe you have a higher purpose on earth, to become a Good spiritually evolved being and teach others to be the same. We all have a higher purpose really, but are just too fearful and engrossed in the darkness of ignorance to fulfill it.

The current age is the age of hell on earth. The majority of earths inhabitants live a hellish mentality, preoccupied with sex, drinking and drugs, social standing, money, false power, ego of wealth and possessions etc.

The way out of this psychology and mental illnesses is to practice the Truth and to become a superpower of Truth. I.e. knowing and accepting who we Truly are, being Truth good souls and teaching others to do and be the same.

Read Guru Granth Sahib. Nanak was a great teacher who taught the Truth, don’t follow the religious rubbish of outer dress etc.. just read the book and apply it to your life. It will teach u a lot.

You don’t have a Messiah complex, you need to trust and believe in yourself. We are all beings of power greater than any of us know and that power comes by being a Good Soul, knowing who we are, Humility.

God bless you to fulfill your higher purpose.

Thanks for telling God to bless me to fulfill my higher purpose.

Goodness is what everyone should strive for. I believe some people are lost in life. They forget their divine essence which causes them to do bad things.