Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So how in your every day world do you apply this?

What I’m getting at, is that awareness of what is purposeful and ideal for the world and ourselves, as thoughts here is much easier to ‘feel’ enlightened about. But if we look at, the direct nature of being in the world with all these things your thinking and believing, where and how do you apply this?

The reality from computer/phone typing out ones ‘flow’ into the walk and relationship to life itself directly, is an actualised experience of ones realisations, so I’m interested how you apply yourself in the real lived experience?

It’s very easy to believe in something, hold an ideal for humanity, but seeing and being connected as all this and applying it to your closest companions, strangers and difficult people opens us up to break down the mind/body in ways we move beyond thoughts and concepts and into being connected as everything you see for others..
Hello there & I agree with your last right there, JustBe.

It is the individual (and communal and global and [etc]) manifestation of working or practical Samadhi which Shivani spoke of @ the summary level:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Now, to answer your question. Practical Samadhi and how it can be brought into lived experience is called:

Sahaja Samadhi - (Easy Samadhi) - which is anything BUT easy!
The closest I can relate this to, is Wu Wei Wu of Buddhism..it consists of existing within Nirvikalpa Samadhi, but ALSO being in the flow ..in alignment with the Dynamics of the universe, becoming a conduit for the Divine Energies to serve mankind and help the planet.
Regarding integrity in being and doing, or how we lives our lives day-to-day from centre...

I generally speak of [and act from] what I know and where I am at, and that includes my experience in interbeing of self, Self, and selves with all that is.
I generally speak of [and act from] living from centre in authentic love (lovingkindness and equanimity) in each moment in being and doing.
So, I generally speak and act from centre with a focus on the following:

- authentic love and awakening:
-mystical experiences and moving into centre...the myriad permutations of Love (always in as concrete terms as I can manage or convey)
-living from centre: balance in authentic love (lovingkindness and equanimity)
-interbeing; the relationship of self, Self, selves with one another and all that is
-living from centre in authentic love and interbeing, with awakened mind in service to awakened heart

-authentic love in being and doing:
-integrity and integration - i.e. manifestation of all of the above day-to-day in intent, thought, word, and deed
-integrity and integration in interbeing - manifestation of all of the above interpersonally, communally, socially, and globally
-healing and reconciliation ultimately these two are one and the same...(forgiveness, making amends, and reconciliation in interbeing)

Very broadly put...

Doing is equally important and not separate from being. This physical universe and our physical incarnations are not lesser than or separate from eternal consciousness. All is of God or Source. All matters...every intention, thought, word and deed. Nothing is ever lost. And all we are is equally present right here and right now.

For myself, I actually talk about integrity in being and doing in probably most of my posts on SF, and I do try to discuss in concrete terms what this means to me for day-to-day living here and now I spend a lot of time discussing integrity and integration in being and doing, day-to-day, on the ground, in keeping with my perspective and my lived experiences day-to-day, on the ground. A review of most of my posts on SF will reveal many of these broad themes.

I have also shared for many years where I personally am at regarding ownership, healing, and reconciliation, as well as integrity in my being and doing...whether regarding my actual connection to work, politics/goverance, culture/society, and personal relationships. With my illuminated understanding that both the manifestation of personal integrity of being and doing in all relationships, and personal sexual ethics and morality count as among the deepest individual expressions (doing) of "being" and "interbeing" in authentic love -- along with the broader ethics and morality of interbeing in authentic love.

It's also possible that for those folks who may not be as interested in the doing as well as the being (though they are deeply intertwined, in truth), that they may ignore or forget most of what I post on SF ;) Hahaha! Since that's largely what it's about...authentic love in being and doing, on the ground, day-to-day

Recently I also mentioned the broad areas day-to-day/on the ground that are key for me personally (and IMO for all humanity as well) in living my day-to-day life in a post to God-Like on this thread, so I'll try to find that one and post from that below as soon as I go back and find it.

Edit:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=682
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
...when folks speak of 1) their experiences and where they are personally with their own ownership, healing, and reconciliation, and 2) how they treat others generally, and 3) whether they live with integrity in their being and doing....then IMO you get a pretty good idea of where they are on their path.

Mystical experiences aside, in that regard, though of course those are also very meaningful to the individual.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 15-09-2019 at 04:53 PM.