Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Restless leg syndrome and angelic help?!!

So I get restless legs every night which I take magnesium daily for.
Often if I don't go to sleep early enough or if it is not and humid or if I have done some extra excercise that day they will be extra restless!

Anyway last night it was a tri - factor... it was hot and humid so too uncomfortable to get to sleep, I swam extra laps that day and I have been forgetting to take my daily magnesium

So I started to get restless legs - and was drifting in and out of sleep - in one of my sleep periods I had a dream that an angel was massaging my legs haha sometimes when I massage my legs they feel a little better... and I could feel everything in this dream and it actually helped me drift off to a restful sleep...
When I woke up of course I realised that I had dreamt it and that it actually helped me have a restful sleep haha!
I thought it was quite amusing!
Old 11-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Master
sum tims i get restls legs syndrm 2 in bed
i dnt seam hav limpp wen i get hs restls legs sndrm in bed but wenin real usd y legs 2 lng i get my limpss i do coz

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-01-2018, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
To Perfection - your post is such an interesting and a funny little synchronicity - the dream I had which followed the one which I just described had a heap of different backpacks in it - some were full and some were mostly empty haha.

I did wake up feeling so well rested after this dream. I have asked for the angels to come in for hearings as I sleep - mostly for emotional healing.
This one was unexpected but it kind of goes along with all the messages I have been receiving lately about being supported.

Your healing story is quite a remarkable one! I feel encouraged to continue to ask for the support I need
Old 11-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Deactivated Account
To DreamJo... It sure can be quite frustrating at times!

I started getting it every night during my pregnancy and lost quite a lot of sleep for some time. It is more bearable when I take daily supplements including multi B's... and avoid getting overtired. I never thought of asking an angel to help though before last night LOL!