Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-09-2018, 08:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

I think there are some agreements to meet and engage, perhaps as family or mates or partners...or else maybe to be alive at the same time, and sometimes it's under a Hitler. I don't disagree that these tragic outcomes will be somehow be put in service of the good, ultimately, as they must for as long as we perpetuate them individually and collectively.

But I don't really believe that we must proceed with a war, or with genocide, or with personal harms done to others. I think every moment, and every interaction with another or with others, are opportunities to meet and engage and grow...even to awaken more deeply and more fully. And in those rare cases of awakening, one can turn away from his path as a warmonger and a murderer once he simply takes a new turn. Some of those we call saints and statesmen have done so.

Hey

Why do you think some agreements can be made and some cannot?

Do you believe that another can take your life without consent on some level?

Do you think Jesus could of died of leprosy prior to realizing what he did?

If there is free will and chance and good and bad luck that is involved with life experience then it really is likened to a game of russian roulette and life has no structure / order whatsoever .

Life is perfectly aligned and orchestrated to the individual .

I can't see how you see that is perhaps correct for some and not others .

x daz x
Old 06-09-2018, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

Why do you think some agreements can be made and some cannot?

If there is free will and chance and good and bad luck that is involved with life experience then it really is likened to a game of russian roulette and life has no structure / order whatsoever .

x daz x

Though not seen it is free will. Free will is also potential. It is about realization and as was said awakening. The opportunity to awakening is the agreement. One may leave this life not awakened be the same way and act in the same manner for an entire life time. It comes down to time. This is why this place is not a one stop place, no soul is wasted like that.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Though not seen it is free will. Free will is also potential. It is about realization and as was said awakening. The opportunity to awakening is the agreement. One may leave this life not awakened be the same way and act in the same manner for an entire life time. It comes down to time. This is why this place is not a one stop place, no soul is wasted like that.

Sure there are opportunities to awaken and it can be agreed so to speak to entertain a life where that can potentially happen. What I had said earlier was that not everything is set in stone and is more aligned to predictability / probability and not that which is destined .

If jesus was destined to bring teachings to this world which I believe was so then there would be nothing to stand in his way no matter how much free will anyone supposedly has .

I was trying to understand 7L as to why some agreements are made for some and not others and why she doesn't believe we must proceed with war when hitler had a mission as did jesus .

This leads to the question of understanding who has the free will to end another's life without pre consent .

I don't believe nor do I have the understanding that we are free range, free willed headless chickens running around ending peoples lives ..

I don't see one rule applying to a few and not applying to the masses .

I would call it a universal law that no human physical life will end without some kinda consent ..

In this respect, if a war is ongoing it is aligned with one's agreement to participate ..

Many I would say are under the impression that this lifetime experienced is the now moment but it is only the now moment in regards to how self aware one is in the moment .

x dazzle x
Old 07-09-2018, 07:42 AM
Master
godlike!!! longtime no see lovely and great to see your still contemplating the profound questions, hehe 😉💕

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 07-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

My experience has been, stuff happens down here, and it's mostly unplanned and unexpected in the sense of the eternal soul or spirit

How do you conclude that?

Most stuff like what?

Walking into a trees branch while cloud gazing?

Splitting your pants bending down to pick up the local newspaper from your lawn :)?

Scratching your nose when an itch suddenly comes out of nowhere?

When I speak of life experiences that effect you deeply in regards to joy and sufferings, awakenings and realizations it is not unplanned ..

So there is both sides of the coin expressed but one has to look at why these experiences happen ..

Do you believe that one can take another's life without consent ..

You may have said and I have missed it, but as you know my attention goes out the window very quickly on long posts :)

x daz x
Old 07-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
godlike!!! longtime no see lovely and great to see your still contemplating the profound questions, hehe 😉💕

Hey Loopy good to hear from you :)

No point in talking about the weather when you can get straight to the nitty gritty stuff

x daz x
Old 07-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
When I speak of life experiences that effect you deeply in regards to joy and sufferings, awakenings and realizations it is not unplanned ..

The greater plan is always at play. So your right. Even as we decide its unplanned because we didn't plan it ourselves, in the greater scheme of creation it would be part of a plan..

Some things happen through our choice, other times they are not our choice but the choice of the greater. It would be like someone who doesn't want to die, yet they die. Was it their choice, or was it simply their time within the greater life plan, where everything is happening as simultaneous relationships, playing out as individual lives.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
The greater plan is always at play. So your right. Even as we decide its unplanned because we didn't plan it ourselves, in the greater scheme of creation it would be part of a plan..

I was just going to mention this for clarification. For whatever, humans resist the plan.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

x daz x

But might what is (placed) before a person be part of the plan one is to see. I'm observing 2 things. One does not have to see anything. In this respect we still pick up that paper. There probably is no outside journey. Going through experience gives one a fuller deeper and profound level of understanding, which is part of the plan.

I think we may plan and don't even know it's done. Some say we create our (own) reality. If true, then isn't that the plan we make. I have to laugh at my blueprint cause why would I have made such a plan for myself. The plan is a journey, and journey from within, not from the outside. When I hear the question, like what, I say curves one are thrown at them by life that bump up against the plan. This journey through experience. If we make reality we make the plan as well. We drive the plan. A soul journey, not a person journey. Hard to imagine this, isn't it. Make a new plan.
Old 07-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

Some things happen through our choice, other times they are not our choice but the choice of the greater. It would be like someone who doesn't want to die, yet they die. Was it their choice, or was it simply their time within the greater life plan, where everything is happening as simultaneous relationships, playing out as individual lives.

This is what I have been trying to highlight .

Just because one is unaware of what is happening or why things are happening as they are doesn't mean that these happenings are spontaneous / random without any planned / destined movement behind them .

It's all about being aware of the bigger picture but it is a rarity that peeps are aware of it .

Therefore when something awful happens that pulls the heart strings we immediately think the worse instead of what lies behind the scenes .

I can't stress enough that it is all about awareness .

x daz x