Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2006, 12:18 PM
Hania

A scientific take

As I have mentioned in my previous thread I have died 4 times, what I haven't mentioned so far is that the subjects I used (and still do) to study were science, environment and animal related. Because of this I have a slightly different look on the events that happen when we die. I am not saying that it isn't spiritual or that there isn't another plane, I believe I can prove it through science so daft me trying to contradict what I am about to say, I can also explain auras and there purpose. Anyway death and the events we experience when it happens will suffice for now.
When we die it is like a battery that is draining of its last few W of energy connected to a light bulb, the effect can be immediate and the body just switch off, or the effect can take a little while and there are surgers of power as this happens, squeezing the last few W.
When our brains start shutting down the electrical impulses that course through it become weaker and like a state of meditation the mind starts becoming detached from the physical, this detachment is the 'spiritual' energyu if you like that seperates us from the world we knew. It is kind of like switching of the current in a wire, there is still a charge in the wire and it dissapates from the wire (kind of like ripples in a pond but in all directions) we in the physical are the wire, the mental the electrical charge. Wehn that connection is lost then the charge still holds the form it had when it was in the boidy, that is why we have memory from people that have had NDE's, that charge then dissapates into the surrounding energy, re-0joining us with everything around us, when that is done the next plane is reached, the next level of consciousness, because if our mionds allow us to accept what is happening and melt (if you like) into the surrounding energy then the higher level of consciousness of realising what we are and what we have done (why we are intrinsically instilled with fear by our religious leaders) in our lives. The flashing before our eyes (life) is where the electrical impulses are going through the physical mind (the storage hard drive if you like) and are re-living the memories held there as the current is withdrawn from the physical.
This is why our memories can be transfered to a computer and held as data, while our personality can't.

I am unsure I have explained this very well from what I am thinking, I know I haven't covered the electrical resistance and equations to prove (or show) my theory of what happens but I hope this gives an insight.