Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Experiencer

Will to kill

How much dreaming affects reality? Are we interacting with ideas or actual situations? When we prevent something bad from happening in a dream, are we accomplishing anything at all?

I still can't answer all these questions with certainty, but I believe that positive actions in dreams do have an effect in the reality. Whether we are protagonists or mere observers of something good taking place in the dreamworld, the feeling that is imprinted on us is very inspiring.

This dream was nothing fancy but it involves some magic. I'm telling beforehand so that people won't be put off by my 'cheat', you will see that it was very urgent and I had no other choice.

Before I isolated myself and started living alone I used to have many friends. When I go out I see them sometimes, and we greet each other or chat for awhile, but I'm really a loner.

It is not clear how the dream began, I was in a house with my family when suddenly my mother came and told me someone was calling me at the door. It was a friend of mine called Phillip. He told me something bad was going on with another friend of ours, Andy, he was going to kill a guy and we needed to stop him. He took me to a basketball court where the incident was going to happen.

There was no distinction between present and future, though he hadn't yet killed the guy when we arrived, it was like he had already done it in the future, but since we arrived earlier we could still prevent him.

The victim was there playing alone when Andy came up to him and asked to go talk with him outside. We knew he was going to kill him then, he had a gun in his pocket and was about to use it.

I went to talk to Andy and told him "No, don't do it. Let him go." He wouldn't listen. I said "Think about your mother, think about your brother, think about everyone that likes you, don't kill him." He was emotionless. I insisted "You're going to disgrace your life because of that bast***? Please, just don't." Suddenly he turned against me, and pointed the gun behind my back.

I felt totally vulnerable and helpless, it wasn't my friend anymore I was talking to, it was just someone with the will to kill. I could see in his eyes that he would shoot me if he wanted to.

Since there was no clear distinction between present and future, I could feel as if he had shot me, and my body from my waist down was getting numb.

I thought "If there's anything that I can do about this, I better do it right now." I cast a time-stopping spell, hoping it would give me the chance to save myself. It worked! My magic was approved! Everything froze and I took the gun from his hand. As I started to move away from him, time unfroze.

He wasn't angry anymore, it was like he didn't know what had happened, he wasn't even looking for the gun, but I tried to hide it from him as I was walking away, in case he wanted to get it back from me.

But he was oblivious. Then a light from above started shining on his face and he began to smile, he was very happy, and lots of people appeared to praise us. It was like we were 2 celebrities, they were all complimenting us, but I wanted to get away from there.

My last thought was towards the Light, I wanted to know how to properly dispose the gun, but no idea came and I woke up while still holding it.

Concerning the guy he wanted to kill, as far as I know Andy is dating a girl whose ex-husband is serving time in jail for armed robbery and other crimes. She has a daughter with the inmate, and even in jail he made threats to her and their daughter. He is no longer allowed to see them. I'm just speculating, it could be someone else, though we're concerned about what will happen when that guy is out of jail. We all used to be friends in this small town, but he enjoyed being around nasty people from other cities and now is in a very bad situation.

Sometimes when we do the right thing the tide will turn against us. It was a bad feeling when Andy pointed the gun at me, I wasn't expecting that.

My lucidity is interesting because I was only lucid enough to try creative ways of dealing with the problem, not to ignore the whole situation being presented and fly to the sky. hehe
Old 27-01-2019, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator
Well it's possible this Andy person is trouble. Sounds like the wife attracts troubled men so Andy may be similar to her Ex in character and you picked up on it. Or it could represent a threatening part within you. Do you have a tendency to be hard on yourself. Gunning someone down isn't always about actual killing but can be about cutting someone down with words which can kill our spirit and self esteem. So it's possible your inner self is trying to resolve your enemy side trying to make it a friend. Supporting ourselves and having compassion for our mistakes and loses in life serves us better than tearing ourselves apart.