Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Suspended
A Message From A Phar

Yes, I'm Squatch and I'm rarely in this section. However, this morning I fancied doing some creative writing...and this came together. It may be channelled, it may not. It isn't written sarcastically, but as an alternative viewpoint. It will have my (me as Squatch) personality throughout...but isn't necessarily what I believe to be factual. I planned to write something very different and totally unrelated...however my thoughts culminated in this...

---ooo000ooo---

Who I am is irrelevant to my message, however I'm aware that introductions are somewhat of a necessity and souls are fond of names/ages/homeland. Sometimes more so than messages. Therefore, call me Away. [Squatch thought of that - it's her humour.] My age: unknown, homeland: Phar.

Why this message? Because occasionally outsiders want to give a gentle nudge, to help you realise your dreams.

To begin. I have no knowledge of the whole picture. As I said, I am an outsider. I caught a glimpse of the idea many moons ago and was intrigued. No 'one' soul/entity knows the full picture, although there IS a big picture. It can be accessed, but not by individuals. Collectively, yes, but that is unlikely to happen anytime soon. And by collectively, I don't mean a handful of souls. I mean every soul...at the same time, all in agreement.

To start on a positive note. Twin flames are real. Those of you involved are the fortunate/unfortunate (depending how you view it) few who are leading the way. You were chosen; however not because you are special. You were chosen randomly. You can class yourselves as 'the chosen few' if you like. If it helps. The important aspect of the choosing process was to pick across the spectrum. Souls with varying degrees of intellect, intelligence, common sense, beliefs, emotional stability, race, age, colour, nationality and so on.

And yes, your soul was split before you were born. For very good reason which I'll come to soon. Your destiny is not to find your half-soul, that is a given. Those souls who have split will find each other through a myriad of varying circumstances. The 'finding' is planned - it is necessary. The rest is up to you. There is no mission. It's an experiment to see if you recognise them...and more importantly, what you do about it. There is no right way, or answer to this. There is only what you choose. Consider it free will if you like.

The reason is rather simple. And depending on how you look at it, you can call it love...or survival. As a species, you have not long left before extinction if you continue as you are. Radical measures are required for a new way of being/living. Love is the answer - but you know that already - you just aren't fully living it yet. If the twin flame couples bring peace and love to their own localities, more souls will split before birth to spread the peace.

The love most souls have experienced so far is not going to save the species. The love needed 'stepping up' a notch (or two!) and hence the soul-split was discussed. It was (and still is) a risk, but the rewards could be your survival, and therefore the risk was deemed necessary. After all, if your species is going to last no longer than a weekend in the grand scheme of things, may as well try everything in your power to stretch that for as long as you can.

Love. You as a species are unlike any other. You long for connection with another of your kind. A special connection. You always have, before the twin flame project was even discussed. Someone to share life with. That One Special Other. OSO. Rather like SOS inside out. Save Our Souls. Even more so today than at any other time. Your songs are filled with love and OSOs. Your films are predominantly about love (unless you're killing each other). Your poetry, your novels, your adverts, your dreams, your ideas, your very thoughts.

To survive, you have chosen the obvious route. A rather brilliant challenge. Survive through love. SOS via OSO. Perfect.

If you chosen few manage to pull it off and have a knock-on effect of those around you (no matter how small your pebble ripple is), more will follow. It will snowball and the species will eventually stop destroying itself. That is the plan. More importantly, that is your plan. Not you chosen few, but you as a human race. You decided this. You collectively as a whole. Even those who don't believe the twin flame phenomena (including Squatch here who is typing away quite happily!!). Especially those who don't believe. For this isn't meant to be easy. It's meant to be the hardest thing you'll ever so. In order to make others realise this love, this way of life, is important and worth all the hardship you will go through.

For myself, an outsider, it's a challenging experiment you have chosen. I will be watching from the sidelines with interest. And I wish you well.

Away.
Old 29-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account

AH look at Squat outside of her permitted access forums lol!

Whatever it may be, its a nice read!
Old 29-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Loving_Soul

I really like this - something within the message resonates...the purpose...it's true :)
Old 29-10-2012, 03:37 PM
DulcePoetica

Thank you so much for sharing this. I really like it. Chosen at random as part of some master experiment... that actually sounds about right. :)
Old 29-10-2012, 03:49 PM
twincities

This part especially resonates with me:

"Souls with varying degrees of intellect, intelligence, common sense, beliefs, emotional stability, race, age, colour, nationality and so on."

All the groups humans have created, religion, nations, tribes, races, classes, etc. etc. etc. - none of them have a lock on being smarter, prettier, more creative, more loving. We need everyone together to bring us together!
Old 29-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator
I like this. Sounds about right to me.
Old 29-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Loving_Soul

This is the journey of the twinflame - it is not to become enlightened beings - we as a whole - humanity - Gaia - WE are going through an evolutionary process. We have self destructed long enough...and our relationships are the core reason and example of this destruction, so too is the state of our earth. Call it ascension if you will, but a call has gone out - every soul has a purpose in the call, twinflames are just one subset of a whole in the process of awakening humanity. We twinflames may be the template for love from a higher dimension but soulmates - primary soulmates are the carriers if you will - twinflames the spark - soulmates the fire.

Each and every authentic twinflame will have recognized the call, felt the light or what many will label love - even if they cannot sort their **** out enough to come into final union, they will hold that light within and template to those surrounding them...they will be driven deeper into service to humanity which is all inclusive not exclusive in how this is facilitated. Their light is a beacon for others to also find their light within and this by paying it forward - the ripple effect begins to change the whole - as a consciousness we are One - I like to visualize consciousness as a pool...of thoughts, feelings - energy - we all feed it - and our 'reality' around us is the result of what we fill our pool with.

There are many many wayshowers, light workers all with specific purposes to assist in the collective movement....no matter who you are, you have a purpose, it is no accident you are here during this time of change - we have all been chosen to be exactly where we are experiencing exactly what we are...our free will is in whether we choose to embrace it or struggle and fight it all the way.

WE is so much easy to be - why do WE make it so hard?

Choose love/light every chance you get and u will be playing ur part exactly as planned
Old 29-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Knower
I tingled all over as I read this....and the OSO/SOS part really got me. A couple of years ago, I burned a CD for my soul connection. I titled it S.O.S. and sub-titled it "Seeking Our Source."

Some other points also resonated. Thanks, Squatch!
Old 29-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Knower
sorry; double post
Old 29-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
You were chosen; however not because you are special. You were chosen randomly.

You mean meeting your Twin isn't the end result of tons of work on yourself, the revelations witnessed and absorbed, your entire being restored, transformed, and revitalized, all to prepare yourself for the Meeting?

Glad you told me that-not that it makes much of a difference to me now, since I've renounced the whole concept to the 99.9% degree at this point as something which simply isn't worth the energy and brain cells that I have heterofore spent on it-but it's nice to know that I'll keep on pursuing my path (since something else far different than a mere TF has already "chosen" me) with no more distractions of this kind to weigh me down as I go skipping merrily down the street.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain