Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-10-2012, 11:49 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Well i don't agree with giving up hope on him or anything else. That just seems negative. Of course we don't have any real control but that doesn't mean we don't plan ahead for our future. Otherwise we would just be couch potatoing it out ! I and also don't feel hopes are expectations in disquise. A expectation is something more concrete and very specific .

But hope IS an expectation if you have faith. Without expectations is to be hopeless..no? I guess it you want to split hairs it would really come down to what you are hoping for. If you are hoping for the BIG things such as happiness, unconditional love, good health, ect.... Hoping that god and the universe will provide what's best for you than you should have those expectations since they will be fullfilled and therefore hope and expecations are coupled. Now if your "hope" is to force something that is not meant to occur or be than you need to relook at what you are hoping for. Pull back the lens and hope for the BIG things instead of insisting on defining the details in which the universe will manifest your true desires, which is really your egos attempt to break your faith. To prove to you that its hopeless to have expectations since the universe will only let you down.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:55 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
The way I am, love is the sum total of everything. It's like a math equation.
All of the parts, when taken together, equal what? For me it is love. it is meaningless (for me) to say that there is a lot more than love. absurdity.

Only if you believe the universe if finite can you believe that there is a set number of parts. If "All the parts" = love than can you not have love even though you are missing parts? I see love all around me even in a world full of incompletion and even as that incompletetion strives to be more whole I dont' see the love becoming any more or less whole. Love is and will always be whole. It either exists or it is absent.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
Only if you believe the universe is finite can you believe that there is a set number of parts. If "All the parts" = love then can you not have love even though you are missing parts? I see love all around me even in a world full of incompletion and even as that incompletion strives to be more whole I don't see the love becoming any more or less whole. Love is and will always be whole. It either exists or it is absent
um, true?
everything is love. there is no "meaning" apart from love.

a "world full incompletion" is a funny concept; it's like "a pit stuffed with holes".

i have no desire to experience "missing parts" ~ wholeness is "good"
Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 PM
PurpleGlitter

You are waiting for someone who is married. That person does not have a gun to their head and could have left for you at any time without your persuasion or help. I empathize with you but you have move on with your life. This isnt healthy for you. Im not diminishing your feelings or your beliefs, but I think you need to pay attention to other things in your life that need attention. If you really want to make yourself grow, then go back to school, follow your dreams, learn something new that brings you out of the negative pattern of waiting for someone. Even if he is your sc/tf, its not healthy to wait for the boat to rock in his marriage, thats not a healthy position for you or anyone else on here. You need to find a spiritual place that is healthy and balanced. One where you wake up every morning to the sun shining on your face and you are excited about what the new day has in store for you. One where you can feel blessed that you dont wake up every morning in a marriage that wasnt right for you, or a life that you have no control over. Because you have the world at your fingertips, the only restrictions you got are the ones you let keep you where your at today. You dont have to think or feel that way, if you really dont want to.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleGlitter
...the only restrictions you [have] are the ones you let keep you where [you're] at today...
This is the 'realization' of empowerment. I believe it is true.
I cannot (consciously) access the power to 'unshackle' myself from particular percieved restrictions however.
(for example: a headache won't 'go away' simply because I wish it to)
Old 10-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleGlitter
You are waiting for someone who is married. That person does not have a gun to their head and could have left for you at any time without your persuasion or help. I empathize with you but you have move on with your life. This isnt healthy for you. Im not diminishing your feelings or your beliefs, but I think you need to pay attention to other things in your life that need attention. If you really want to make yourself grow, then go back to school, follow your dreams, learn something new that brings you out of the negative pattern of waiting for someone. Even if he is your sc/tf, its not healthy to wait for the boat to rock in his marriage, thats not a healthy position for you or anyone else on here. You need to find a spiritual place that is healthy and balanced. One where you wake up every morning to the sun shining on your face and you are excited about what the new day has in store for you. One where you can feel blessed that you dont wake up every morning in a marriage that wasnt right for you, or a life that you have no control over. Because you have the world at your fingertips, the only restrictions you got are the ones you let keep you where your at today. You dont have to think or feel that way, if you really dont want to.

You are definitely a newbie around here my friend. First of all I am not "waiting" for him. It's not like that we have been close for the entire time he has been married. About 2 years and i have been on SF about that time and have many friends and supporters on here, who are unjudgemental.
And no matter what the outcome is he is and will most likely always be my best friend. He is mutually involved and bonded to me and for the most time I usually wait for him to contact me first. Unfortunately it is obvious his wife is not good support for him, this becoming the most obvious this week as his grandpa passed away and he stayed home and talked to me all day when his wife wasn't even nice enough to take the day off. And go back to school, are you kidding me. I AM in grad school working on my Masters degree, work full-time and spend plenty of time with my Amazing 8 year old. you are not gonna make very many friends on SF with your closed minded attitude. Soul connections do not always come in nice shinny "single" packages..
Old 11-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Master
Quote:
You are definitely a newbie around here my friend... I have many friends and supporters on here who are non-judgemental.
you are not gonna make very many friends on SF without some assistance, so I'm gonna go outta my way to help you!..
What a sweet offer.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:47 AM
Guide
Hahaha , you sneaky guy !!! If i can help her I would !
Old 11-10-2012, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Hahaha , you sneaky guy !!! If i can help her I would !
I'm pretty sure that simply offering kindness would be helpful. the gesture,
& the genuine intention behind it. i'm pretty sure.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Guide
Well you can offer it too you know