Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Master

Quote:
OMG, I know! Isn't it so inconvenient when sensitive, intelligent people notice and respond to manipulative and belittling remarks?? And they always react, it's so annoying!

I mean you weren't saying it doesn't exist, just that it's a made up term that people use the same way spiritual opportunists used to use "soulmate" to take advantage of vulnerable people and that it's probably just some trendy thing that people will eventually get bored with. I mean why would anyone find that dismissive?? So over sensitive!

All this drama when you were just being so nice and conversational, not being judgmental or trying to stir up any feelings at all!

Wow ....don't know how to take your post TBH ....if you are being sarcastic towards me ,fine ,don't really care ...i only asked a question ...if anyone wants to get their knickers in a twist ...it's so their problem ...I have never will never say that Tf don't exist was asking about the label ..thats all ....if people get sensitive over that ..then seriously ,you need to get a life ...said in the nicest possible way :)
Old 29-10-2012, 07:40 PM
DulcePoetica

Yeah, I feel that way too, when people are offended by rude things I say, it is totally their problem. I don't know why more people don't get that.
Old 29-10-2012, 07:53 PM
DulcePoetica

I will just put it out there that the part of the country in which I live is currently being swallowed up by a swirling vortex of wind and rain and low pressure. Maybe my mood is being affected.

That said, I am really tired of the way people on this forum are so quick to throw around judgments and insults, and then blame the people they are insulting for noticing. I get having differing opinions and questioning, we are all coming from different places. But why are so few participants here prepared to get back what they put out?

Ask an honest question, get an honest answer. But if you ask a manipative question injected with bias and negativity, you will get a defensive response.
Old 29-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Ask an honest question, get an honest answer. But if you ask a manipative question injected with bias and negativity, you will get a defensive response.
Where in my question was i doing this ...can you point it out to me please ?
Old 29-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Master

I didn't insulting anyone ...i wasn't judging anyone ...holy hell .....really ,like i said ...get a life !!!
Old 29-10-2012, 08:13 PM
DulcePoetica

Why did you draw a correlation between a child abusing commune leader using the popular term soulmates to pick up girlfriends even though he was married and the suggestion that twinflames is (also) a trendy thing that people will get bored with?
Old 29-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Master

Wow so you have read my post and added 2 plus 2 and came up with 5 good on you .....That was a story my mum told me about the commune life and the leader using the term soulmate alot and that they had never used the word Twinflame ,never heard of it ,yet they were very much into their spirituality .. end of .....i only added that as a lead up to my question ...I didn't say people use Tf to get girlfriends or abuse anyone ,that you twisting my words ..I have not and will never judge anyone on here ....it was a harmles question ..heck i believe in Twinflames ( i may not believe in the soul split ) but i do believe ,so i would be judging ,belittling myself .....Why must people twist things to suit themselves ,instead of reading it for the innnocent qestion that it was ???