Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Master
I actually Astral projected in a dream last night. It was weird I was dreaming I was in some room with someone who I have no idea who it was. I was laying on the couch and the vibrational stage came on but I missed it. Well in my dream I laid down again after that and quickly entered vibrational stage. I left my body and sure enough had the same entities grabbing on me.

I flew up pretty good this time into the black abyss and right when I was about to enter the Astral planes that are just above earth I got blocked out and couldn't fly any higher. I sorta sat there floating for a couple seconds trying to detach the entities hands from me. I was praying God help, Jesus help, Archangels help me. Then I said "In his name I smite thee" and when I said that I said it with my physical body and woke up from the dream/projection. I might try that again next time they grab me maybe it will work since it woke me up somehow.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Leeroy1979

It is a fine line to tread Suzy it can be a really productive one or really frustrating one but as you well know. I find it the best way due to limited time through work and spending time with my wife and daughter. Sometimes it works sometimes is doesn't but i don't dwell..... Lack of food and sleep is a way of inducing obe's for some but not advisable and not a route i'd look at taking. Personally if i find i'm not getting success i'd not try for a few days/nights and give it another go but not let it bother me.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:19 AM
Master

I am not stressing about it. If I do not ap, I accept it and I think may be tomorrow. I do get plenty of sleep. I certainly have plenty of food to eat. I do not believe in depriving myself. I am not tired. If I was tired I would not be able to do what I am doing as I would not want lack of sleep to affect my life. I have my family and my work. My husband goes to bed late so it is not a problem. I do spend time with my family. I agree it is very important.