Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Durant

Hi Sashwah,

Ive never done any work with crystals, but after reading what you've had to say about them, I think I'll give them a try!

Thanks!

Cheers,

Durant
Old 11-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Durant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiding You
This is wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to share it. I'm sure others who pass by and read will find it interesting particularly any one who hasn't yet discovered the mystery of colour. I have used colour for all kinds of spiritual work. I find it very theraputic.

You're welcome.

Can you explain some of the ways for which you've used color to assist your spiritual work?

Cheers,

Durant
Old 11-01-2006, 09:31 PM
sashwah

I love crystals. Honestly, you can totally control how you react to things, have one's to calm you down or give you energy. They actually work!!! I've got quite a collection now. I use them mainly for myself, but i use them on my children ( together with western methods.. just in case you thought i'd swapped eastern for western medicine!!) I use them on my friends and use them for distant healing, meditation and contacting spirit and my guides. I did a course on chakra balancing, auric cleansing and subtle aromatherapy. It was brilliant. I'm actually reading a book at the moment called eastern body western mind, it's on the psychology of the chakra's. Has anyone read it? I'd be interested in sharing views! Actually. seeing as i have veered off onto the topic of books, has anyone read the mind body work book by Debbie Shapiro?..... same reason!
:)
Old 11-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Durant

Hi Sashwah,

If you're willing to share...I'd be interested to know your methods for using crystals for healing; but more particularly for distant healing?

Cheers,

Durant
Old 11-01-2006, 10:15 PM
sashwah

I like to have a photograph and i also have a map. I don't know if everyone uses this method or not, it is one i have developed myself. If i know the person and know where they are geographically, i only need the crystal. I choose an appropriate stone for my working. all of them having been deprogrammed and cleansed before using. I hold the crystal in my hand and focus on the photograph which i have overlaid on the map. I just kind of drift off at that point, usually don't remember much, it's a like going in to a trance, well it is a trance i suppose! I think about the person and concentrate on the area that needs healing. I would say that make sure you can see the affected area in the photo too. I just kind of feel like my hair is standing on end while i'm in a trance (like daydreaming) and eventually i come around. I place the stone on top of the picture and leave it for however long feels appropriate. That stone is then dedicated and programmed for that person, you need only recharge it every now and again, if it is a long term illness. It can be used from cell regeneration to pain relief. Anything as long as you choose the correct crystal for the job. You can use any number of stones on a picture, almost a 'laying on', as you would do in a therapy session.
Hope that was helpful :) .
Old 12-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Durant

Okay, gotcha. Your technique is similar to the one I use to do long distance healing by means of Chromotherapy.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Durant
Old 12-01-2006, 01:27 AM
Guiding You

Thank you Durant,

When I first discovered colour, I delved into how I felt about each colour and spent much time contemplating the different things I read about the individual colours, their healing properties and how to use them. I use my intuition/intention to work with the colours, simply having that clear intention works wonders. I find the white light is very helpfull toward a number of situations, namely; abundant protection, bringing clarity, gentle healing and so on.. I define a lot of what I do to suit the individual and, or the situation.

The colours (light) are generally sent, moved around, or directed through what can be described alike a beam, or a gentle wave or energy washing over. I trust it goes to where it is needed. It is readily available, and is abundantly in supply. When I began to devour the mystery of Reiki, for instance, I noticed a striking resemblance between the way I use colours, energy, light and in which the way Reiki is used. The amazing potency, or effectiveness of whatever you do (work with or use) is your intention. Thank you for sharing ;)

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 15-01-2006, 04:53 PM
sashwah

Hello Guiding you, Durant. I have also looked into reiki and decided against it. I have an ability to go straight to the root of the problem and i have no idea how it happens. For example, a friend said he was having trouble with his neck. I poked him gently in the lower back on the opposite side to the pain and he jumped. I traced a line up (one that i could feel somehow) to a little lump the size of a lentil. I worked on it and his pain went. I can just sense it, it seriously shocks me every time! I just knew that if it was my intention, i could lay my hands on and send the energy out and know that it knew what to do. I never feel like it's me but like i'm a conduit. My hands get so hot sometimes, it's uncomfortable. I don't know what to do about that so any suggestions would be gratefully received! I have, on occassion had to put them in a bowl of cold water and ice. I have no idea why this happens. I should probably say that i'm 35 and have only just found my way back to the path i am supposed to be on. I'm figuring it all out now instead of trying to batter it into submission!
When i do any hands on healing, i have noticed that i just tune out of myself and go into a daydrem kind of trance. I can talk but i'm staring blankly at a wall or whatever. I even realise that i'm doing it sometimes but it doesn't make a difference, i don't come out of it, i'm aware for a second, then off again. I always feel really tranquil and close to the person afterwards. It's nice.
I'd like to know how it is for you too, if you don't mind sharing. I'm guessing you won't mind, seeing as you're on here!

respectfully, sacha :)
Old 19-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Guiding You

Dear Sacha,

Sorry for my late reply. I understand. I'm not quite a Reiki patriot, never mind however I simply noted a similarity is all. There is a lot we can do for others, as well as ourselves and there are many different ways to help someone heal. I find working with the individual through their internal processes far more rewarding, with a greater accomplishment for both of us. There are so many different people, with so many different experiences, I find it wonderful! ;) When you are doing your hands on healing, do you feel an energy passing through gently?

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 19-01-2006, 11:46 AM
sashwah

Hi,
Yes i do feel like there's a kind of buzzing.. not audible but it's more of a buzz than a pulse. My hands go bright red with little white dots. If i close my eye's i can see a cloud of orange light pulsing around me, it feels like i'm floating. I usually just have a thousand yard stare though. The last time i closed my eyes and went with it, my partner asked me what i was doing because he felt like he was falling over, even though he was lying down. I put one of my hands on the top of his back to pull him back up, which worked.
How does it feel when you lay your hands on? I also feel as if someone is moving the tip of a pencil across my palms and the mound at the base of my thumb. I think this is energy leaving my hands.. it feels like electricity.
:)
Closed Thread