Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
There are times when a reading is done and it might not ring to the person that got it or you gave a warning to someone that was ignored and the path you say still unfolded. It might just be that they are not in that space to see what is really there or do not want to hear what they do not want to face.
But isn't the higher self supposed to advise the lower self that they need a reading. So when a reading occurs, it is exactly what the lower self wants to hear.

Then during the reading itself, the readers' higher self will communicate with the other higher self and the necessary cards will be picked.

All by coincidence of course - not !!. lol
Old 05-09-2015, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

The higher self will never give information that could hinder the incarnation.
If I look at someone I only do it through my divine self which will only give me information that the higher self of the person wants me to have.
Many times I was asked to pass on a message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
If the person really needed the message then the 'higher' self would connect them with it.

If a person is giving messages in ways that they are not taken or in ways that hinder a person due to the intrusion, then that is not from the higher self.

It's happened to me too occasionally, that communication in spirit for healing involved a direct request for a message to be conveyed. Usually I pass it on in the context in which it can be received. If they are generally aware of spirit/HS communication, then I can be very direct and honest. More often, I present or convey the information conversationally and sincerely without reference to spirit/HS, so that it will be received sincerely as my own concerned, engaged thoughts.

In those cases where there is awareness of spirit/HS, on rare occasion I haven't wanted to be the messenger and really put off doing so. I was surprised to find out how persistent and stubborn the request became, forcing me to revise my own reasons for not wanting to go there. Which of course involved fear of being discounted or judged. After several weeks of persistent requests from the HS of one I was working with, I told them of the message from their HS to their waking selves. It didn't appear to register, but given where this person is at, that's ok and not too surprising. I was true to myself as a healer, even though it's always difficult to deal with those who do have an awareness of spirit/HS but who are not yet ready, willing, or able to integrate their lives more fully with the orientation of their HS.

That's where they are at and that's their choice, but clearly they are trying to tell themselves to look inward in some way. And if at all possible I have to honour that as well if asked in the context of healing and work with the guides. Even if it's difficult momentarily for me to deal with their truculence or their indifference, whilst conveying the message. After that, it's theirs to consider further or not, as they like.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
It's happened to me too occasionally, that communication in spirit for healing involved a direct request for a message to be conveyed. Usually I pass it on in the context in which it can be received. If they are generally aware of spirit/HS communication, then I can be very direct and honest. More often, I present or convey the information conversationally and sincerely without reference to spirit/HS, so that it will be received sincerely as my own concerned, engaged thoughts.

In those cases where there is awareness of spirit/HS, on rare occasion I haven't wanted to be the messenger and really put off doing so. I was surprised to find out how persistent and stubborn the request became, forcing me to revise my own reasons for not wanting to go there. Which of course involved fear of being discounted or judged. After several weeks of persistent requests from the HS of one I was working with, I told them of the message from their HS to their waking selves. It didn't appear to register, but given where this person is at, that's ok and not too surprising. I was true to myself as a healer, even though it's always difficult to deal with those who do have an awareness of spirit/HS but who are not yet ready, willing, or able to integrate their lives more fully with the orientation of their HS.

That's where they are at and that's their choice, but clearly they are trying to tell themselves to look inward in some way. And if at all possible I have to honour that as well if asked in the context of healing and work with the guides. Even if it's difficult momentarily for me to deal with their truculence or their indifference, whilst conveying the message. After that, it's theirs to consider further or not, as they like.

Peace & blessings,
7L

That's just it though - whose message was that? theirs? or yours?

I follow direction like this also. But I own it. I know it to be a message for myself... my message and I go with it.

And in the same vein, what it brings back, I take in as part of that experience. In my view, the experience is as much the message as the words (which I think is what silent whisper may have been trying to say too).
Old 05-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Master
It's a weird one this, because to me, I see people read people all the time, and I know my sense don't ever shut down either! I also see to simplify, two main differences and that's in the how.

The delivery appears to be to me, what mostly decides how any offering is taken, positive or negative.

It is possible, for example, to turn a reading, into a set of open ended questions, that spark a more comfortable interaction as conversation, and can end up where the message is actually bought out of the person themselves. Completely different approach but to me it appears to be exactly the same thing dressed up in different clothes!

I think in general it is polite to ask someone, and get a solid yes or no and not make assumptions on there space, because also as a reader, and very much so in my personal life to, one thing ive come to see, is that what doesn't get through one way, will find another, and another and another, there are a myriad of endless ways to get a message through, this is just one potential of that possibility.
and maybe just because I receive information in this way about someone or from someone, doesn't always mean I have to give it because sometimes that info is just my sense working to, my own developing and understanding of recieving, just be open to being a vessel for it, in any which way possible, I have tended to find the universe sorts out the rest! If its needed, it gets there, don't sweat the rest I say! lol

Random thoughts from a tired loopy lol

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 05-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy

I follow direction like this also. But I own it. I know it to be a message for myself... my message and I go with it.

And in the same vein, what it brings back, I take in as part of that experience. In my view, the experience is as much the message as the words (which I think is what silent whisper may have been trying to say too).

Ivy, hello! It's always their message when I present it as their message. Or even if I cannot directly state but must present it conversationally. And it's known to me when asked directly by another in the presence of the guides. All is always only for the highest good of all. And none of the messages I've been asked to deliver have been anything but very clearly for what would be seen as objectively good, kind, and supportive of health and well-being of any human being.

It can't be anything but that, but clearly if someone's HS said, tell him or her to keep smoking or doing drugs or abusing self or others...that would be something I would decline and refer to the guides ASAP. Of course, that's never happened.

Regarding integrity, I don't know how others operate but I don't ever bring my own thoughts as a message from another's HS. If it's my own thoughts, I present them as such. If it is a clearly stated request, I honour that as such directly whenever possible. However, I always honour the source of the request (i.e., their HS) silently to myself (and their HS) even when just bringing it up conversationally, if that's how it must be presented. I can't imagine doing otherwise, but I can only speak for myself.

It's good to be asked though, as I think transparency on inner workings is desirable wherever possible

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Master
Ivy, BTW I didn't see SW's post, sorry...???

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:

Peace & blessings,
7L

This applies to me also. Can't shut the tap off is the information is to come, all I can do is use human discretion on How and IF to present it.
Asking me not to receive information is akin to asking me not to breath. Maybe I could do it for a little while, but after that nature takes it's course.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy

It's pretty neat that we can all be humans on the same planet at the same time, yet have very different experiences, tools and understandings isn't it?
Old 05-09-2015, 07:36 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

With those in spirit we too "give" permissions there as well. We might well come in "open" to it all but we choose that path coming in. I so feel that none of us land in a body without some kind of understanding of the role we will have, just that at times we so fight what is right in front of our face.

There are times when a reading is done and it might not ring to the person that got it or you gave a warning to someone that was ignored and the path you say still unfolded. It might just be that they are not in that space to see what is really there or do not want to hear what they do not want to face.

Perhaps they have taken the message in the correct way and it is the reader's expectation of what they imagined it to mean that is mistaken.

Years ago, I had a vision that bugged me and bugged me until I told the person that the vision was about that I had had it, and asked if she wanted to know. She did, and I was careful to describe the vision exactly how I had seen it - to not add any thoughts about what it might mean. What I kept to myself and what I thought the vision meant, was that her and her husband may split up if they took the house move they were considering. But I never saw any rights or wrongs in that, it was just her choice. I gave her what I had, and she chose to move house.

Another time, a woman I knew phoned me and said she had had a vision and asked if it was ok to tell it me. Her vision was that I had been stabbed by person we both knew, and she had seen it and had blood on her hands, and everyone blamed her.

But when she held a BBQ at her home, it didn't stop her from inviting him. I didn't know he was going, but knew he was invited. I felt frightened, I knew something life changing was going to happen if I went - but my life needed changing and I went and faced a fear that I imagined was just my fear. But it wasn't because the man in her vision turned up to the BBQ with a knife. He did try, but he didn't kill me. There is so much more of the vision that played out in ways that we couldn't have taken as human beings.

But what I know now, is that my spirit understood that message and it was essential that my human mind didn't, because my human mind would have never gone through that. Yet, the reading resonated even when I didn't see it fully and the same for the friend that moved house after I had given her my vision.

So my feelings from my experience of reading and being read, is that in spirit there is no right choice or wrong choice and the idea that the recipient of a message just isn't ready for it etc, is to me a myth as is the idea of higher selves that know it all and lower selves that need them to tell them what to do. To me, it is one self and there are sound reasons why one ear may hear and the other closes... together we create the message that is life.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Ivy, hello! It's always their message when I present it as their message. Or even if I cannot directly state but must present it conversationally. And it's known to me when asked directly by another in the presence of the guides. All is always only for the highest good of all. And none of the messages I've been asked to deliver have been anything but very clearly for what would be seen as objectively good, kind, and supportive of health and well-being of any human being.

I don't mean you shouldn't give it, or should take it for yourself - but that, if it were me, I would take the apprehension about giving that message as my own message.

Quote:
It can't be anything but that, but clearly if someone's HS said, tell him or her to keep smoking or doing drugs or abusing self or others...that would be something I would decline and refer to the guides ASAP. Of course, that's never happened.

What about the messages that I mentioned in my previous post, would you tell someone you had a vision and in it they were stabbed to death?

Quote:
Regarding integrity, I don't know how others operate but I don't ever bring my own thoughts as a message from another's HS. If it's my own thoughts, I present them as such. If it is a clearly stated request, I honour that as such directly whenever possible. However, I always honour the source of the request (i.e., their HS) silently to myself (and their HS) even when just bringing it up conversationally, if that's how it must be presented. I can't imagine doing otherwise, but I can only speak for myself.

It's good to be asked though, as I think transparency on inner workings is desirable wherever possible

Peace & blessings,
7L

To be honest, that's how I often end up giving messages, not because I sit and think about it, like 'hmmm how shall I give this message', but because the whole thing is integrated into the way that I live my life. It's not like - 'well here's me and here's my message' it's one whole thing that just happens to be what my life is like.
Closed Thread