Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-09-2013, 11:10 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
I guess it can make sense given the free will aspect, but I still don't understand why g-d created this lack of conscience.

There are as many perspectives--as there are navels.

My beliefs (as usual) differ from the main-stream thinking of today.

I believe in duality--that when one turns on a light--a shadow is cast. There is no danger in the shadow--as long as it remains in balance with the light.

Now--here is the part that very few wish to even consider--there is (also) danger when the light begins to over-take the shadow--imbalance in either direction creates problems.

I believe that--for whatever reason--we tend to learn more from our negative experiences and (oftentimes) it takes a catalyst to shake us out of our complacency and into action.

Mean people act as a contrast and remind us who and what we are striving to be.

I (also) believe that sometimes people are just having a bad day and react badly to stressful situations--act-out in ways that they normally would not.

I know that I am far from perfect and have needed forgiveness and I think this is probably true of us all.
Old 21-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Master

Mean people are actors on the stage of my mind. I get upset at someone I perceive as mean because I'm drawn into the play and immersed in my character. All the world is a stage. But with even the most hated character, there is still a person behind the costume.. the person caught in the play, just the same as me.
Old 21-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Gonna find me a Songbird
Let Her sing me a song
For my Heart's been broken
For much too long

Gonna find me a Bluebird
In a Heaven of Blue
Because now I'm so happy
Now that I've found You!

Gonna find me a Starbird
circled by the Stars
Gonna find you All birds
No matter where you are!

That resonates on so many levels. Thank you.