Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I suppose M.G. that it depends on whether or not one regards self as what you are and all there is or one regards the self as to being just daz or moonglow .

Its not all about daz but it is all about self .

x daz x

Hi daz,

Agree, depends how one looks at it.

This can however affect how one relates to it. Whatever the it may be. (people, Earth, the beyond for example).

Not quite sure it is all about self. Unless looking at each self (all beings) living this life and the interrelationship of this. Guess depends how one sees self to be.

Thank you
Old 03-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi Moonglow,

The natures of human and Spiritual existence are different, while they reflect sameness; the division may be because that sameness in co-existence, does not change that they are both different in nature. So the dichotomy is, does one separate what is the same, while still separate/different in nature?

All of the terms you reflect have an association to beyond this life, while life itself reflects the `true` human self, and contains the enlightenment of human nature, while the Spiritual remains Spiritual, whether any human beings are awake to it or not. The Spiritual aspects of reality do not change because they are realized or not, as they remain what they are beyond the human reflections of them. While a human being enlightened to their own nature, must naturally reflect the same in their Spiritual nature, without any need of consideration of that reflection.

Sameness co-exists in difference, as life/existence shares more the same than different. It is simply a question of which one we perceive and act through. The concept of oneness requires only harmony in balance, discovered by two, different, sharing sameness, to be understood. So any and all examples of such a sharing demonstrate how any difference, may be replaced in activity or experience when sameness is shared.

You reflect the nature of interpretation in opposition to the simplicity of observing what is. This is the joy of variation our feeling perceptions offer in choice. That is our learning currents and flows waking through life.
Just thought I would say hi.

Hi Papa Bear,

You reflections are always welcomed.

I guess what was going through my mind was getting to hung up on what is told, as opposed to what is shown.

This seems to be the mystery how can there be differences in sameness?
One side of mind would say "This makes no sense!" "It is one or the other."
While another say "In essence we are the same, in formation of this there are differences." So, the two sides.

Sometimes drift to one side or the other and realize it can be both, depends on what may be required or experienced.

Through interacting with others I sense and feel the individual that is the other. Enjoy the diversity. While opening up to another the sense grows deeper and feel the sameness that is with in. So both seem to be.

The physical is different from the spiritual as each element holds it own unique quality and feel. Yet all this makes us up and flows with in and around us. Seems to take on its various potentials which seems reflected in the various forms.

What a wonder. Can seek it in spiritual ways or in scientific ways, but seems to me, the wonder is still there.

Yes, spirit seems to do what it will do regardless of whether I pay attention to it or not. But once it grabs my attention, seems hard not to pay attention to it.

It does seem more natural to co-exist with this then not. For it seems to me we have seen and are being shown what may be manifested when choosing one side or the other. Can get lost and division seems the results.

Well, inspired some reflections here for me.

Thank you
Old 05-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi daz,

Agree, depends how one looks at it.

Absolutely .. for some black is black, for some black is white .. lol .. it all depends on how one perceives anything / something / nothing ..

x dazzle x
Old 05-08-2013, 08:49 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
But if one does not follow such practices or hold (IMO) such beliefs is one any less spiritual or in some way not awake to life?
I've never seen a definition of 'awake', never mind one that makes any sense. I've also seen people declaring themselves 'awake' when they obviously aren't, my question is what are people 'awake' to? Are we not all Spirit on an human Journey, or is it just the Spiritually minded that are? We are where we need to be because that is where, as Spirit, we chose to be.

Quote:
If all is one then does this not involve all that goes on, not just bits and pieces?
In practical terms it seems not. There's a big wide world out there and so many people that are fellow Spirits on an human Journey, but their Journey is their Journey and little to do with ours, right? At the end of everyone's Journey there is a place where all the Journeys meet - all the Journeys. One day what experiences and learning happened on a non-Spiritual Path will impact on the experiences of a Spiritual Path in the Collective Consciousness or whatever you want to call it. It already is that Collective Consciousness and everyone is a part of that, right here right now. How do you want your Collective Consciousness to be?

Quote:
Is it more in how one interacts with it (whatever the it may be) that seem have the impact, more so then what or how one should be?
This whole Universe and everything in it is Spiritual and everyone is interacting with it in their own way. Some people want to be Spiritual and interact with the Universe (and others) on that basis. Some have chosen not to be Spiritual but materialistic instead, or the 'bad guy'. Without the comparison and the contrast, would there even be such a thing as Spirituality?

We are not asleep, we have chosen to forget so that we can experience this reality not as Spirit but as human.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I've never seen a definition of 'awake', never mind one that makes any sense. I've also seen people declaring themselves 'awake' when they obviously aren't, my question is what are people 'awake' to? Are we not all Spirit on an human Journey, or is it just the Spiritually minded that are? We are where we need to be because that is where, as Spirit, we chose to be.

In practical terms it seems not. There's a big wide world out there and so many people that are fellow Spirits on an human Journey, but their Journey is their Journey and little to do with ours, right? At the end of everyone's Journey there is a place where all the Journeys meet - all the Journeys. One day what experiences and learning happened on a non-Spiritual Path will impact on the experiences of a Spiritual Path in the Collective Consciousness or whatever you want to call it. It already is that Collective Consciousness and everyone is a part of that, right here right now. How do you want your Collective Consciousness to be?

This whole Universe and everything in it is Spiritual and everyone is interacting with it in their own way. Some people want to be Spiritual and interact with the Universe (and others) on that basis. Some have chosen not to be Spiritual but materialistic instead, or the 'bad guy'. Without the comparison and the contrast, would there even be such a thing as Spirituality?

We are not asleep, we have chosen to forget so that we can experience this reality not as Spirit but as human.

Hi Greenslade,

Perhaps "awake" is for some a way to say he/she is more aware of what is with in and without. I don't use the word as such, but can grasp what is to me a concept.

This in my mind implies there are those "asleep" and there are those "awake". Awake to what? Yes, there's the question.
If one is alive and experiencing this life, then one is "awake" to existing in this life. Like you presented, we are all spirit having a human experience.

This could be also seen, IMO, we are humans having a spiritual experience.
Meaning, every thing being "spiritual" or having the same energy/spirit, (however one relates to it), flowing through then both spirit/human experiences are happening. Find this to be some of the mystery one can seek to unravel or see it is just what is while being this human being.

You see, it seems to be a letting go for me in a way. Making room for both.
Erasing the lines that divide the sides and seeing there are no sides only what is happening. Not only for humans, but for all that takes form/life. This is composed of what has passed and filled with what can be. It is a collective consciousness.

How do I want this to be? Well some of this I can change in my life, while other things just happen. Guess it is a matter of adjusting and finding ways to live with it.

Yes, everyone has his/her unique ways and flare in this journey. At times though feel can get a bit muddled and so feel the need to clear things up a bit for myself. Realizing in the process seem to affect others, as others do affect me.

These seem a part of life and the on going universe. Suppose, one does what one is able and how one can to live it.

We seem to be a curious bunch and with this will come the questions and through this the discussions/debates, which to me helps to bring understanding and perhaps closer to finding just what it is to be a Human Being, which may open further the potentials that are there.

Thank you for your reply, it inspired some reflection for me.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

Was going through in my mind how to present this and decide to just lay it out there.

An itch in the brain (so to speak).

It seems to me at times that a type of division occurs when discussing how or what one may be.

Such terms as "true self", enlightenment, awakened, and even "spiritual" seem to crop.

I get it, it's a spiritual forum.

But if one does not follow such practices or hold (IMO) such beliefs is one any less spiritual or in some way not awake to life?

Another itch.

If all is one then does this not involve all that goes on, not just bits and pieces?

Is it more in how one interacts with it (whatever the it may be) that seem have the impact, more so then what or how one should be?

So placing this here.

What do you all feel about it?

Moonglow - I sometimes think the word 'spirituality' is thrown out there in attempt to divide people. I very much agree with what you said in that "If all is one does this not involve all that goes on, not just bits and pieces?" When I was younger I ran around thinking I was more 'spiritual' than family members, than fellow friends and coworkers. It was really one big ego trip or lack of a healthy developed ego. That's my take on it now anyway. I was trying to find myself and bigger meanings to life. But at this point in my life I've come to realize that every life is a process of sorts to learn and grown on our own unique individual paths. I no longer claim to me 'spiritual' just who I am where I'm at today. That's all I can be.

Blackraven
Old 07-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Master
Hi blackraven,

As I reflect back upon myself find never really held onto any sort of label.

Did try on different styles for a while to think would fit in, in some way, but found it never felt comfortable and the real me would always find its way to the surface anyways and would say "Hey, who are kidding here"

So age and trial and error taught, just be yourself.

Yes, everyone is doing what one is able and/or willing to do to get through life.

Some seek it through "spiritual" means, some through science, some just through living life. I tend to mix it up a bit.

I accept some is my own trip and at times things will tug at old roots and the dogma I felt when going to church, sometimes get felt with in me, in so called "spiritual" groups. Don't trip on it as much as I used to. Letting roll more and more.

Find it gives me a deeper understanding when bouncing such wonders and wanderings with others.

Thank you for sharing.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Xentrees

Moonglow I find that the best way to grow and learn in this life is to make up what "spirituality" means for yourself. I could call my self religious or spiritual but really the meanings of those are different for me than anyone else. I like to imagine if I were to create a religion, what would I teach what would I want to share and how can I help those around me. Like you said it be through science, faith, or any other factor in life. The fun part is when you get to choose it yourself.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Master
Hi Xentrees,

Yes, can agree it does seem at times one makes it up as one goes.

For myself it seems to be drifting towards there is no "label" for it in and of itself. It does however reveal itself in many ways. I suppose it is the ways it reveals itself, one could and IMO, does form an identity.

This is not to persuade or devalue what another may find/define or gives comfort or whatever it may give to one. Each discovery, revelation, or even just simple experience adds something to the mix and seems to expand the wonder and possibilities. Which I do find is the fun and even joy that can be found and felt.

Life is my religion. In the sense it is the teacher and guide. This, to me, is what may be called "Spiritual". Through this we have choice how to live it.

Thank you for sharing
Old 09-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hi Greenslade,

Perhaps "awake" is for some a way to say he/she is more aware of what is with in and without. I don't use the word as such, but can grasp what is to me a concept.

This in my mind implies there are those "asleep" and there are those "awake". Awake to what? Yes, there's the question.
If one is alive and experiencing this life, then one is "awake" to existing in this life. Like you presented, we are all spirit having a human experience.

This could be also seen, IMO, we are humans having a spiritual experience.
Meaning, every thing being "spiritual" or having the same energy/spirit, (however one relates to it), flowing through then both spirit/human experiences are happening. Find this to be some of the mystery one can seek to unravel or see it is just what is while being this human being.

You see, it seems to be a letting go for me in a way. Making room for both.
Erasing the lines that divide the sides and seeing there are no sides only what is happening. Not only for humans, but for all that takes form/life. This is composed of what has passed and filled with what can be. It is a collective consciousness.

How do I want this to be? Well some of this I can change in my life, while other things just happen. Guess it is a matter of adjusting and finding ways to live with it.

Yes, everyone has his/her unique ways and flare in this journey. At times though feel can get a bit muddled and so feel the need to clear things up a bit for myself. Realizing in the process seem to affect others, as others do affect me.

These seem a part of life and the on going universe. Suppose, one does what one is able and how one can to live it.

We seem to be a curious bunch and with this will come the questions and through this the discussions/debates, which to me helps to bring understanding and perhaps closer to finding just what it is to be a Human Being, which may open further the potentials that are there.

Thank you for your reply, it inspired some reflection for me.

Hi Moonglow

You're very welcome. It's good that we should inspire each other, it's what interaction is what it's about for me.

What is it that you're letting go of, the dividing line between Spirituality and non-Spirituality or the concept that there is one? Is there a dividing line between one colour of the rainbow and the next or do they fade into each other? If you run with consciousness as Light........Personally I think that the concepts of asleep and awake are concepts that were dreamt up by Spiritual people and have been used as a status symbol, as has Spiritual and non-Spiritual. I've had this discussion before so from that I understand it should mean Spiritual people are those with Spiritual interests, but should that cause a dividing line? When I let go there wasn't room for both, there was room for everything because everything is Spiritual. I didn't need to make the room, it was already happening - I just couldn't see it because of the 'Spiritual' blinkers.

When I was younger I used to look in the mirror and wonder who was behind the eyes, as if in looking I could see a Soul or the 'something else' that was hiding inside this walking, talking bag of water. And if I had 'something else' in there, didn't everyone? I don't see Spiritual and non-Spiritual and certainly not versus, I see fellow Souls who have made their choices the same as I did before this particular part of the Journey started. They are who and what they are the same as I am, and in the interaction we influence each other in some way. How we affect each other, well that's where choice comes in. You could read these words and see them as the words of a guru (ahem!! :-) or see them as utter tosh - your choice.

Look behind the mask, Moonglow. What I mean is that there are reasons for things happening in our Lives - meeting people, events, stumbling across a web page - it's all synchronicity and it all has meaning. We are Spirit on a human Journey and we're here to help each other in some way, and yes even the fellow Spirits who bring 'bad stuff'. We have the choice to see it as 'bad stuff' or we can choose to rise above it, learn from it. The mask is the bad stuff', the reason it is there is to provide the opportunity, learning and choice.

The Universe is just the way it is, you are where you are with those thoughts because that's where you need to be - otherwise you'd be somewhere else thinking something else. As it is for us all. We can only do the best we can with what we've got, which is also a part of the Journey - everything is. It's when you let go of looking and start seeing, allowing the Universe to paint itself into your vista. I was watching a Bashar video the other day, and in it he said that our job isn't to find the meaning of Life but to give Life meaning. That's a game-changer.