Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Master
Hi Shepherd

I am not talking about the people suffering any form of mental illness at all.

I am talking about the people who are highly concious of what they are doing and why they are doing it.

A knowing intent!

With a knowing intent in my opinion, I feel that one can reflect deeply and stop and look at the overall picture.. a holistic approach to situations!

I am aware of individually and various belief sytems.

I am discussing "nicely" of course, the people who knowingly with full awareness create false belief systems with no foresight, compassion nor empathy to any other outside maybe a select few!(example ..their brother/sister/mother etc)

Put simply they choose not to care. As want their surface needs meet in some way.

I am talking about the people who decide consciously, it is so much easier to choose to ignore the future possible outcomes to innocent others from their actions and who choose to also ignore how they contribute/cause pain. For in their own minds they have purposely created an illusion and say hey it's okay!

Do these people 'with the knowing intent' pause before sleep and feel just for a second or two any remorse or guilt before they put their idealised face or social face back on to society?

Maybe we dont have to act on instinct and that in itself is a conditioning.. and I am not talking about the 4 F's
As food, fleeing .. fighting etc is fundamental to survival of the species.

Cheers Shepherd :)

I agree once we start becoming aware of how to master our minds we can be more responsible but totally responsible may be a long shot for non masters of the mind. We still act on instinct whether we like it or not.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:55 PM
shepherd

Quote:
I am talking about the people who are highly concious of what they are doing and why they are doing it.

Hi Smiler, I see where you are coming from, but It never is so simple as someone being highly conscious of what they are doing which will hurt people. There is always a much bigger picture behind the apparent intent.

Quote:
I am discussing "nicely" of course, the people who knowingly with full awareness create false belief systems with no foresight, compassion nor empathy to any other outside maybe a select few!(example ..their brother/sister/mother etc)

Put simply they choose not to care. As want their surface needs meet in some way.

Fear is always behind these situations, due to the brain knocking out rationality then it will always seem as these people are behaving the way you condemn, but again there is something behind it which gets them to behave that way.

Quote:
I am talking about the people who decide consciously, it is so much easier to choose to ignore the future possible outcomes to innocent others from their actions and who choose to also ignore how they contribute/cause pain. For in their own minds they have purposely created an illusion and say hey it's okay!

Do these people 'with the knowing intent' pause before sleep and feel just for a second or two any remorse or guilt before they put their idealised face or social face back on to society?

Fear does create barriers, it creates head in the sand inaction and add to that their own unique values and beliefs and voila they are condemned.

We live in a society that has rules, anyone who seems to break those rules are often judged without an second thought to why.

Society breeds fear through its rule book and then complains when people act out of fear, a lovely paradox!