Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 17-02-2016, 01:22 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterluu
hi. this is normal and meaningfull question in horoscope. to create a star map of a person it is needed to know:time-date-month-year of your birth.

9:10 eastern standard time, 29-04-1981
Old 17-02-2016, 08:36 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmooth13
9:10 eastern standard time, 29-04-1981
Sorry because redign in mobile so I could not see your infor the first post.
there are two things:
1- Current life of you is related to Hexagram 14 in I-ching:
---
---
---
---
---

So the principle is the past life is related (not exactly to be) Hexagram 08,
---
This hexagram describes the most important factor: you was a SOLDIER.
2-About the connection (in feeling), if you have sometime dreamed about flying or going on rivers/lakes/sea (means everything to navigation), so the connection is CONFIRMED (in frame of my knowledges in I-ching). Othewise, No.
Old 17-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder
I have no doubt that I have been a soldier, perhaps many times. I was a soldier during this life as well, and it came natural to me. Thank you for your time misterluu.
Old 17-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Master
Hey misterluu,

Please can I have a reading in relation to two things.

First of all I am putting the first steps into place in my career. Im going to be applying for an IAG course (Information, advice, and guidance) in the hope that I can become a counseller/mentor to help people reach their full potential. I hope this will be fulfilling for me, what does I-ching say about this?

And also I am interested in my north node Capricorn as my soul path in this lifetime, what does I-ching say in relation to what my destined career is to do with based on my energies and what I have come to acheive in this lifetime.

Thank you :)

3 serial numbers in order of selection:
LB39002588, MB71416953, MA53665891

10-April-1992 12:24pm (midday)
Old 17-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Hey misterluu,

Please can I have a reading in relation to two things.

First of all I am putting the first steps into place in my career. Im going to be applying for an IAG course (Information, advice, and guidance) in the hope that I can become a counseller/mentor to help people reach their full potential. I hope this will be fulfilling for me, what does I-ching say about this?

And also I am interested in my north node Capricorn as my soul path in this lifetime, what does I-ching say in relation to what my destined career is to do with based on my energies and what I have come to acheive in this lifetime.

3 serial numbers in order of selection:
LB39002588, MB71416953, MA53665891

10-April-1992 12:24pm (midday)
day of snake. hexagram 34 changes to 43:
1. you are feeling very excited with this courrse.
2. but the challenger is also much in feeling is not reality-this means you will be perfect at ur ability in this course and also in this type of career.
3.i am not getting fully the meaning of ur second question.can u plz explaine more?
Old 17-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Master
Thank you very much. So this is a good path for me to use my abilities and be sucessful and happy?

Yes, sorry, I have been studying Astrology and the influence of Capricorn (Goat) as my path in life, Cancer being my past (Crab). Can you ask I-Ching a question like, what is the main important goal in my life, or what energy to harness to grow, from crab to goat haha :) if that doesn't make sense then dont worry :) Thanks again.
Old 17-02-2016, 11:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Thank you very much. So this is a good path for me to use my abilities and be sucessful and happy?

Yes, sorry, I have been studying Astrology and the influence of Capricorn (Goat) as my path in life, Cancer being my past (Crab). Can you ask I-Ching a question like, what is the main important goal in my life, or what energy to harness to grow, from crab to goat haha :) if that doesn't make sense then dont worry :) Thanks again.
ohh understood.
here is birth hexagram of you (Hexagram No 55):

--- corresponding to cancer and a bit of Leo.
---
---

so it is easy to see that influences of Cancer is strong, While of Capricon is very weak.that is why should not do pure business.

Last edited by misterluu : 18-02-2016 at 03:16 AM.
Old 18-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Master
Old 20-02-2016, 12:11 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterluu
Sorry because redign in mobile so I could not see your infor the first post.
there are two things:
1- Current life of you is related to Hexagram 14 in I-ching:
---
---
---
---
---

So the principle is the past life is related (not exactly to be) Hexagram 08,
---
This hexagram describes the most important factor: you was a SOLDIER.
2-About the connection (in feeling), if you have sometime dreamed about flying or going on rivers/lakes/sea (means everything to navigation), so the connection is CONFIRMED (in frame of my knowledges in I-ching). Othewise, No.

Misterluu, I was thinking today while working. The fact that you pointed out the connection with "flying", and "navigation"is extremely significant. My occupation while in the service was a RADAR air traffic controller, and my career now is land surveyor! One involves dealing with flying, and both are most importantly as you stated; all about navigation!
Wonderful reading sir.
Old 20-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmooth13
Misterluu, I was thinking today while working. The fact that you pointed out the connection with "flying", and "navigation"is extremely significant. My occupation while in the service was a RADAR air traffic controller, and my career now is land surveyor! One involves dealing with flying, and both are most importantly as you stated; all about navigation!
Wonderful reading sir.
hi.
thank you for your fruitfill respond.very wonderful!