Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-02-2019, 01:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Color How do you store your crystals

My biggest ones are on display

My most special ones (High Vibrational) which are mostly rough (personal preference for my own meditations etc), A few cut including my Holy Trinity of pocket skulls. I Keep in a special wooden box. It looks like a treasure chest with a latch. Inside I have camera box foam that I cut out 15 holes for my crystals and I have a nice purple cloth covering them. I also padded the lid so they are secure and protected.

How do you keep yours?
Old 11-02-2019, 04:26 AM
Master
well I have probably thousands of crystals so it would be difficult to store them all openly, but as it is I do feel bad for having them stowed away... in boxes mainly, and also collecting in various spots like near the door of my room and furniture nearby where they're waiting to be washed. I actually have a couple nice rainbow color coded drawer dressers where I have some, but most of them are still in brown cardboard boxes or bowls and dishes within those, as well as scattered around.

There's a lot on my 'to-do' list and washing, organizing and storing my crystals more properly and respectfully is near the top of it.

I do have some on display, most notably a few clear ones on this shelf which has a mirror above the kitchen sink. There's a color-changing essential oil diffuser in the middle with some teal candles in clear candle holders my fiance had off to the sides. So I put alternating gold and silver origami cranes over the side candles and a teal/aqua one in the middle over the diffuser.
Then I found the diffuser top was the perfect place for a clear quartz crystal ball, and next to each candle holder is a quartz point, I think all or most are Arkansas extra clarified ones, and then one of my favorite stones apophyllite pyramids are between the candle holders. It's all really so beautiful with the mirror background, and I have gold, silver, and aqua colored origami stars surrounding the diffuser with gold & silver ones in the candle holders before the candles. I hope to have more meaningful displays of crystals around the house soon. I store a few of them also in the 5 gallon water containers my fiance gets to energize and amplify those
Old 12-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Knower

Good thread, I've been thinking of wrapping al the main crystals that I use in a big piece of silk/velvet to keep the dust off of them. I have read years ago that silk material is good for preventing the crystals/gemstones from attracting negative vibrations, but then who knows?
Old 12-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Administrator
Hello

My larger one's are on display. I have so many they are scattered all over the house. I have a lot that are made into jewelry I use push pins to hang them on the wall. I have others that are in a wooden box with a glass top on it. I have only come to find that some need isolation.

I do plan on doing up a display cabinet then I might find all of them.

Lynn
Old 12-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Master
Most of mine are packed away in containers, but the ones that I'm working with
are kept on my chest of drawers. My small cotton rug is on top of my chest of
drawers, and I have a have a large scarf which covers them when people
come around. I also have a few on the table in my main room ~ most of them
are on a granite board along with some plants. It would be nice to get some
wooden boxes with some trays.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Master
Crystals shouldn't be stored in the dark, they need daylight. Not in plastic either, distorts their energies.
As such I only have a few that are not in direct, open daylight. They're in a wooden thingie without a lid, but that's in an open drawer. Sometimes I takes these out and put them in the window.
All my other crystals are out in the open on cupboards, shelves, nightstands, small tables and so on. I have 2 spare rooms that are not in use as bedroom. In one I put the more fiery & masculine crystals, in the other room the more feeling & feminine ones.
That's the crystals I don't directly need in my vicinity. The others are all downstairs in the living-room, and another bunch in the extension.

So I don't put them out based on colour but based on energy. Even the direction they're in is intuitively done, and never straight at a door.
It is starting to become a wee bit difficult as I'm running out of space, hihi. As it is thinking about how to sort this, but putting them in boxes is not an option.
Old 13-02-2019, 01:41 AM
Deactivated Account
I've been wondering about this too as my collection is starting to grow larger and I'm running out of room. I've thought about boxing them up, but that just didn't feel right to me and FairyCrystal has now confirmed that. I consider her advice excellent when it comes to crystals so I will be looking at other options.

It's important that I round them all up and get them in one place. Sadly, I recently discovered that my sweet mangano calcite, one of my favorite crystals, has somehow wandered away somewhere. :( My beautiful calcite! What have I done to lose you? :(

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 13-02-2019, 03:09 AM
Master
I am currently motel room living with my family so I do not have a lot on display. I keep some of my small stones in my purse at the moment, and some of my favorites I have in a small decorative birdcage on my nightstand. The rest of my stones- my smokey quartz especially, I have in a box in the storage unit.

I do not have a lot of stones, my most precious stones are a rose and smokey quartz. The rose given to me by a friend and the smokey found at the beach.

I tend to be drawn to natural local stones whether considered precious or not. I keep granite stones I call my shaman stones.

Sapphirez your display sounds beautiful.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:57 AM
Gracey

I keep mine in my house plants and on my window sills. I have a couple in a box with a spiritual seal on it.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I've been wondering about this too as my collection is starting to grow larger and I'm running out of room. I've thought about boxing them up, but that just didn't feel right to me and FairyCrystal has now confirmed that. I consider her advice excellent when it comes to crystals so I will be looking at other options.

It's important that I round them all up and get them in one place. Sadly, I recently discovered that my sweet mangano calcite, one of my favorite crystals, has somehow wandered away somewhere. :( My beautiful calcite! What have I done to lose you? :(
I've been thinking about a glass vitrine cabinet, but they're horrible to clean. It would keep my crystals in daylight, yet protected from dust and dirt which is handy for some rough/cluster crystals, and it gives extra space. But not sure yet about it.
Hope your mangano comes back!