Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Ascender

The Awakening of Gaia

{search on you tube)

The Awakening of Gaia is a film meant to widen the perspective of the viewer in such a way that it may inspire the will to change. It covers how our civilization is lost in apathy and material greed, cut off from spirit, cut off from the Earth . It shows how the Earth is a living organism and how we are all connected to it and every living thing.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Ascender

The Earth Will Be Swept By Extraordinary Rapid Waves Of Cosmic Electricity!

http://theusualroutine.com/2016/07/1...c-electricity/

Peter Konstantinov Deunov, also known as Beinsa Douno, born in 1886 and who later passed away in 1944, left a prophecy that he had obtained through a trance based state. The prophecy was therefore dated as 1944, a few days before his death in December that year. The prophecy Beinsa Douno left fits right into the times we are going through right now, in relation to the shift in consciousness, the earth changes and our golden age. Back then, Douno was aware and taught that we were moving into the age of Aquarius, as per the astrological age system.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/science/...inov-1864-1944
Old 18-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Being

The prophecy was therefore dated as 1944
Hi Being. Are you saying you believe this prophecy? Or are you just relating it out of personal interest? Also, IF this is something you believe, could you outline why it is you have chosen to believe this? Is this just a belief for you, the same way Christians have their End Of Times beliefs? Or have you had a real, experiential confirmation?

Last edited by Baile : 18-01-2017 at 01:29 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:34 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi Being. Are you saying you believe this prophecy? Or are you just relating it out of personal interest? Also, IF this is something you believe, could you outline why it is you have chosen to believe this? Is this just a belief for you, the same way Christians have their End Of Times beliefs? Or have you had a real, experiential confirmation?

Just out of personal interest in these areas. No one knows the future.

Part of my own spiritual practise is the dropping of beliefs, & Not having any fixed belief systems. i am open to consider & look into anything & everything. i do have a general cosmology But beyond that i don't follow any specific religion, system or belief system.

It's an article / person / information that i keep coming across. Over 40 years ago as a child i felt very positive about this World, But from the age of around 6 i started getting very depressed about the state of things. In my lifetime half of all natural life has been destroyed.

i did a lot of reading & research around all the 2012 phenomena, & very much wanted & want to believe that this World can enter into a totally different Global paradigm & consciousness / civilisation shift, into a genuine thriving.

The Link & article / information was simply to add to the OP with the ideas around the 'New Age' - But honestly i don't know what to believe - i see a World & Civilisation headed to systemic collapse.
Old 19-01-2017, 04:47 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

i'd like to see a solution to what i see as a very dire systemic problem within humanity / civilisation & a collective crisis of consciousness. Anything that offers some positivity to what i see as an incredibly depressing picture i am in support of, But i do question what actual truth there is in humanity, this civilisation & earth being 'saved'?

http://billmoyers.com/2015/01/16/eas...-planet-earth/

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/01/1...troying-world/

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/...erialism-2016/
Old 25-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Ascender

The Greening of the Self: The Most Important Development of Modern Times -

http://www.filmsforaction.org/articl...g-of-the-self/

By Joanna Macy / filmsforaction.org / Aug 12, 2014

"Something important is happening in our world that you are not going to read about in the newspapers. I consider it the most fascinating and hopeful development of our time, and it is one of the reasons I am so glad to be alive today. It has to do with what is occurring to the notion of the self.

The self is the metaphoric construct of identity and agency, the hypothetical piece of turf on which we construct our strategies for survival, the notion around which we focus our instincts for self-preservation, our needs for self-approval, and the boundaries of our self-interest. Something is shifting here.
Widening our self-interest

The conventional notion of the self with which we have been raised and to which we have been conditioned by mainstream culture is being undermined. What Alan Watts called "the skin-encapsulated ego" and Gregory Bateson referred to as "the epistemological error of Occidental civilization' is being unhinged, peeled off. It is being replaced by wider constructs of identity and self-interest-by what you might call the ecological self or the eco-self, co-extensive with other beings and the life of our planet. It is what I will call "the greening of the self.'"
Old 25-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
The self is the metaphoric construct of identity and agency, the hypothetical piece of turf on which we construct our strategies for survival... What Alan Watts called "the skin-encapsulated ego"
Yes and correct. But in the end, it comes down to individual self-development and understanding. Rather than a "very dire systemic problem within humanity," I see it as a natural aspect of material existence, and all very fixable from an individual self-enlightenment perspective. This isn't humanity's problem. This is the individual consciousness process.
Old 25-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Just out of personal interest in these areas. No one knows the future.

Part of my own spiritual practise is the dropping of beliefs, & Not having any fixed belief systems. i am open to consider & look into anything & everything. i do have a general cosmology But beyond that i don't follow any specific religion, system or belief system.

It's an article / person / information that i keep coming across. Over 40 years ago as a child i felt very positive about this World, But from the age of around 6 i started getting very depressed about the state of things. In my lifetime half of all natural life has been destroyed.

i did a lot of reading & research around all the 2012 phenomena, & very much wanted & want to believe that this World can enter into a totally different Global paradigm & consciousness / civilisation shift, into a genuine thriving.

The Link & article / information was simply to add to the OP with the ideas around the 'New Age' - But honestly i don't know what to believe - i see a World & Civilisation headed to systemic collapse.

Like you I have been interested in what was predicted to happen to the world starting from the Nostradamus predictions which I discovered in 1988 onto the predictions of Armageddon in the Bible and Koran, the significance of 2012, the Ra Material, the Hopi prophecies, people who experienced NDE's and were shown glimpses of the future, and the predictions made by psychics like Edgar Cayce, Mother Shipton, etc and more recently, Joseph Tittel.

Although my initial belief was that the world will end as believed by the monotheistic religions and we will be judged by God and end up either in Heaven or Hell, my beliefs have changed. Now I believe that all the cultures (including religions) believed in the same time where it will appear as if our world is going to end. In a sense they were speaking the truth... our 3rd density world is going to end and humanity has to evolve spiritually and make the shift to the 4th density where there will be no place for materialism, greed, hate, anger, etc. The transformation will be a difficult one if the majority of humanity cannot raise their vibration to match the new vibration of the Earth. The more humanity struggles the harder the transformation. It is amazing to know that we as a collective can control what direction we go in and how much we need to suffer to make the life-altering changes.

The transformation has already started as evidenced by the awakening happening for increasing numbers of people, the increasingly erratic weather phenomena, earthquakes and earth changes, unrest/unhappiness/conflict on the earth, etc. It is just the beginning and these 'problems' will intensify and accelerate over the next 10 years or so. It may sound all doom and gloom but alongside the 'negative' there will be an unseen development going on in some humans who deep down know this is the time to make the shift for not only themselves but for Gaia. At least 124,000 people need to reach Christ consciousness/unity consciousness for humanity to reach critical mass. Once this happens the shift in consciousness for humanity will take place and the survivors will live on a new earth which Gaia will have purified with floods, earthquakes, a pole shift. It is my understanding that some lands will sink and new lands will emerge (this can already be seen in places where there have been some big earthquakes recently). That will be the dawning of the Golden Age.I think they will be the new 4th or 5th root race (I can't remember which) which will be different from the majority living on the planet now. The new humans will be like Christ. For them earth will become paradise. Those who die during this process will either be reincarnated on earth (if they are service-to-others) or two other planets (if they haven't reached the proper level of spiritual development).
Old 26-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Seeker

I'll definitely look into that. It's right up my ally for sure.

Thanks for the post!
Old 26-01-2017, 04:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

http://theusualroutine.com/2016/07/1...c-electricity/

Peter Konstantinov Deunov, also known as Beinsa Douno, born in 1886 and who later passed away in 1944, left a prophecy that he had obtained through a trance based state. The prophecy was therefore dated as 1944, a few days before his death in December that year. The prophecy Beinsa Douno left fits right into the times we are going through right now, in relation to the shift in consciousness, the earth changes and our golden age. Back then, Douno was aware and taught that we were moving into the age of Aquarius, as per the astrological age system.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/science/...inov-1864-1944

I can't remember where I heard (it would most likely have been a YouTube video) or saw this, but with regards to December 21, 2012 what happened was that the plane of ecliptic of our solar system (in relation to the center of the galaxy) passed from the masculine to the feminine. IOW, that plane of the galaxy is like the edge on a disk. Above it is the masculine (aggressive), below it is the feminine (passive). This happens every 26,000 or 13,000 years (I forget which). I anxiously awaited that date hoping to see some astounding change. It didn't happen. What did happen is that slowly I'm seeing changes and seeing/reading things that makes sense that such a thing could have some merit. Such as stories and videos of unprecidented acts of bravery in rescue of animals (as well as humans), and animals of one species befriending another, even natural enemies. Has this always happened...or is it recent behavior?
It's always darkest before the dawn. So we could very well be at a point where it's near the end of darkness.

That being said, deep within me I feel a major, massive change coming. One that will reset humanity on a positive path, and those that won't change will reap the rot and evil of everything negative they're responsible for. I could be wrong about it, but it's deep within me and seems true. I've read about the Golden Age, and how one archaeologist or anthropologist said that there's ancient references to a golden age that are found on every continent (except Antarctica). On another forum a couple years ago there was a group in Europe doing "what we would call remote viewing, but really not the same" (?). They reported that there were beings before humans that were far more spiritual (not human, but looked human) that helped humanity along because they knew their days were numbered (I believe they reported that some that survived went "elsewhere"...another planet? Into the interior of the earth?). True or not...I sure don't know. But certainly it's interesting, and I kinda see that time of transition at the beginning of humanity as possibly the Golden Age. Who really knows for sure? I'm hopeful.