Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

Exclamation crystals?

Does anyone ever hear an actual voice coming from the crystal?
Old 27-04-2012, 11:02 PM
iScorpio

Telepathically yes. I've communicated with the conciousness of a rock before.
Old 29-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Henri77

I was just wondering this... what kind of communication folks receive from crystals.

It's time I began learning about crystals, though I've not yet communicated with anything physical that didn't move-reproduce or visibly grow.

I suppose we all have different potentials in this respect.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Master

Its not just crystals ive spoken too (although they are quite one of a kind in personality once you get to know them) but other objects as well (my softball bat has corrected my swing, rocks tell me if I'm allowed to pick them up or if it's not time yet, our trash can complains when it gets full or something.. it's quite interesting to see how objects have such diverse personalities

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 30-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Knower

Like shadedragon I have had not only had crystals speak to me but many other things as well. Lately it seems like everyhting is speakng to me. You have to remember that everything has consciousness. Everything has a spark of the Creator in it and therefore everything is alive and has consciousness. It's just a matter of being able to hear them, accepting you are hearing them, and treating them with respect.

I've heard about people who have been told wonderful stories by rocks. I believe everyone should read two books by Michael J. Roads "Talking With Nature" and "A Journey Into Nature". They are wonderful books that show us just how inteligent and wise all life is, in all of its forms. He's got quite a few other books too but, I haven't read them yet.

After reading these books I felt like a lower life form that was handicapped. Like I was at a real disadvantage to all other life.
Old 30-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Rhodes

Actually I had a recent experience in a shoppe owned by a witch. My friend swore by her, but, she wasn't there the day we went (sadly). I saw a lot of crystals hanging by branches of trees on black rope. I looked at a dozen but kept coming back to one that was a very light purple color shaped oblong and with 3 or 4 facets at the bottom. I was excited. The witch on duty told me she would cleanse it in salt and for me to charge it by the sun or new moon. I bought it and wore it home. I put it on my table and went to bed. Next day I went to wear it again but something wasn't right. The entire day was one bad thing after the other, I lost at things I'd won before, etc. I washed it again in salt (sea salt this time) and set it in my window sill after sleeping with it for a couple of nights (and having bad days since). I am at a loss. I have no idea why, after it called me to it, it is a negative force. It's beautiful little crystal so I am hoping to save it.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:49 AM
Henri77

Some remarkable stories. i'd heard about talking with trees, lakes,birds, but never garbage cans or rocks.
Though Drunvalo related a story about a rock a girl gave him, that taught him about his interdimensional past.

Those books sound interesting....

The more one learns ,the more one sees how little they know.
I need to communicate more with nature, earth...yep.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Neville

Science and Technology have gone quiet some way to demonstrate the "magic" that can be achieved with Crystals, In particular Quartz,A Scilliicate. the highests grades of which are used in your PC, your LCD displays, Watches, anything with a digital display feature.

It has long been known that Quartz is an excellent conductor, transmitter and transformer of electrical currents.

Your central Nervous system along with your heart muscle and Brain are all controlled by micro electric currents, further you are almost certainly heavily loaded with electrolytes(Sodium. Potassium, Calcium, Hydrogen etc).

On a Physical level our bodies react and interact with Crystals biologically.The Crystal communicates to our metabolism.

Gazing into the Whisps, Fractures , Mirrors and Rainbows within a Question will slow your pulse and deepen your breathing, Many, myself included , find gazing into Quartz Crystal very relaxing and even meditative.

Aside from that...If a thing is Aesthetically pleasing it will make you feel better, Perhaps Diamonds really are a Girls best friend....I may have to get back to you as to why a Dog is considered a Mans best friend though
Old 08-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

wow i had a puff feeling like someone blowing into my face when i held my tektite. lol it was really awesome feeling....