Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-04-2014, 02:17 AM
ochurus

feeling strange

Hi,

Thank you FairyCrystal for all the help.

Though my question is not about an open aura, I have been feeling a little bit "off" for the last 2 days and i have experience some difficulties to focus during meditation, plus some unexplained headaches.
I was not really worried until today I realized I had not seen any colors (normally see lots of green and violet) when meditating, this also for the last 2 days.
So today after reading your post i went to the shower to do some aura cleaning, which felt good. Then I meditated on my heart and applied reiki for myself.
Now I am about to go to seep and when I close my eyes I see a strange figure tthat moves and remains in place, even when I open my eyes to check if it is some light or object in my room that is doing the trick. Then this strange figure, kind of a cloud with pikes continues to dance thru the room and remains in my eyelids when i close my eyes.
I tried not to be scared (I am super newbie) in this path and said a couple of prayers, asked for protection and light and now I feel better.
This is not the first time that someting like this happens, but previous times the shapes and colors plus how i was feeling at the moment made me certain that they were either my guides or an angel, this one, though, left me wondering.
I am also a bit worried about not seeing the waves of colours when closing my eyes anymore.
I know many of you can sense or pick up on energy when reading a post, I will really appreciate some guidance and most importantly to know if I should work better in a cleansing. Maybe it is my brain trying to gather some control again, the last 2 days at the office were kind of challenging.
thank you!
Old 09-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Master
If you see an energy/spirit, doesn't mean to say it's in your aura.
Just a question: apart from meditation, do you work on grounding and shielding yourself? Many ppl start meditating but forget to do this. Meaning they work on the higher chakras only, which is like building a skyscraper without foundation.
A solid foundation = grounding and also protection of the aura, is soooo important! Ppl should start by learning that, but most don't. So if you don't do this, I'd strongly suggest you start grounding and protecting your aura.
If there's something in your room/house, you can send it away, first make sure you feel strong, strong in knowing and believing that it's YOUR house and no one and nothing has the right to enter it without you inviting it!
So send it away (not angry though!! but with love, but very firm nonetheless!)
If need be you can do a cleansing of the room/house with i.e. sage/smudgestick whilst affirming that nothing and no one can nor is allowed to enter your home if you haven't invited it there. And that nothing can stay that doesn't serve your highest good.

Don't worry about not seeing colours. Accept that things are the way they are, you can't force it and the more you try to force it, the less it will work. Relax into it, and simply accept that apparently now you simply don't see colours.

Good luck!