Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-12-2011, 01:58 AM
rsingh

Hi Free4ever

You can look at my public profie and you can find out how much of your story is ture.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Free4ever

The future always changes. I wrote what I visioned. I s given several readings and never been inaccurate. Plus I went by your screen some alone. If you give me your first name and time zone I'll prove it to you that I know more about you than you think I could possibly know. I can see my future. I can see how I feel or what occurs hours before it occurs. I know I'm correct. I know I picked up on something about someone in your family. Or your life. You don't get visions for no reason. I'm not crazy. Maybe do some self reflexion on yours and families life and you'll make a connection with what I said. I don't lie. I know that relates something that has occured in your life. I've been doing this for a long time and if everything is false, I conclude you just don't remember. I never get a reading wrong. Peace.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Free4ever

You can't tell me a profile on a forum is accurate and could possibly relate to what I said. That's an inaccurate assumption on your part. Not mine. Peace.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4ever
I have a unique ability to look at my future whether it be a couple of hours from the time I look. I can see what type of mood I'll be in. I can look months and years into my future. It's like images in fase pace. If I want to know something I just look into the future. I can also feel how other people are feeling at any given time. I can ask a question about something that hasn't even occured yet and write an answer to the event about to take place. At first I thought this was crazy, but actions prove louder than words. I am always correct. That's the thing. The images I see may be different then the actual event but the same outcome. It has never failed. I can tell if someone is interested in me by feeling their energy. I don't tell anyone this, and I don't use it everyday. Sometimes I prefer not to use these abilities. I can see others futures at any given point in their life. A psychic usually cannot see her own future day by day. I can. I have a unique gift. I can see if a stock will go up in value based on my intuition. I also know something that some people on this site already know. All pain is caused by resistance. Key is acceptance or nonresistant.

Most people are unaware that they resist everyday and that is their ego. I am going to revolutionalize psychology and change the way psychiatrists do business. As you know psychologists and psychiatrists treat surface coping skills. They never get to the underlying source of the problem. I will. This business will bankrupt many companies and put people out of business. It doesn't have to be used for the mentally ill. It can be used for everyone. Teach them how to feel good all the time. This business will be in the billions. I can already see it. I'm going to build a new psychology and coping skills having to do with resistance and nonresistance. Franchise it across the world with my name only. It will generate a lot of wealth.

Back to the point on seeing my future I can look at what steps I will take to make my business come true based on my future actions if that makes sense. I can see everything in my life. My future literally. I get amen dreams. I dream stuff that comes true in real life that I dreamed about. I have a very unique gift different than most psychics. What do you guys think about this? It feels kind of strange being able to do this.

Not that unique,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 07-12-2011, 05:26 AM
Free4ever

Forget all of this. I'll just stick with my own future. It's not worth the controversy, because I don't. If you want to do it, then teach yourself to heighten your intuition. I did. I did the work.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Guide
Please stop manipulating!

I noticed that you are constantly being abusive and manipulating wonderful people of good will here who try to show compassion and respect toward you.
I will not judge why do you act like that, if it is deliberate or not but, stop doing it please! It is unfair...

I tell you this with affection...you are not more special or unique than others here. Please behave with respect and consideration.

You are used to write awful things and then you finish saying "peace, love, etc." And it is hard to believe...

Please try to be coherent, if you truly love, think of others first, rather than thinking of yourself as if you were the center of the universe.

I will appreciate you think all this over and change your behaviour.
Tiss
Old 07-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Master
Quote:
The future always changes. I wrote what I visioned. I s given several readings and never been inaccurate. Plus I went by your screen some alone. If you give me your first name and time zone I'll prove it to you that I know more about you than you think I could possibly know. I can see my future. I can see how I feel or what occurs hours before it occurs. I know I'm correct. I know I picked up on something about someone in your family. Or your life. You don't get visions for no reason. I'm not crazy. Maybe do some self reflexion on yours and families life and you'll make a connection with what I said. I don't lie. I know that relates something that has occured in your life. I've been doing this for a long time and if everything is false, I conclude you just don't remember. I never get a reading wrong. Peace.

I sense that you have a true gift or skill. I also feel very strongly that your ego mind has compromised many of your wonderful insights. The creator works slowly to evolve its intentions. He/She has great respect for all ways of being. You would be wise to appreciate that perspective.

There is a great shift taking place at this time in human history. You can best assist with this process by becoming balanced. I find humility works best in dealing with the logical mind and its obsession with physical prosperity. Those who are heart centered and not ego centric, work for the common good in supportive and appropriate ways.

Now if you embrace this way of being, you too can become as masterful as I am. Go ahead and do my energy reading. Since the future always changes depending on our choices, give yourself a chance to become all that you can be.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Sangress

Quote:
I'll prove it to you that I know more about you than you think I could possibly know.

Why do you feel as though you have to prove yourself to others?

Quote:
Forget all of this. I'll just stick with my own future.

You don't get visions for no reason. I'm not crazy.

If I didn't know better I would read into this and think that perhaps you feel threatened.

Why are you reacting so defensively and shutting yourself off from others after you've just shared your gift with us?

Quote:
I never get a reading wrong.

How can you be sure of this? I think perhaps there is always room for error, misinterpretations, inaccuracy and honest mistakes made out of ignorance. Learning from mistakes is what makes us human and allows life to be truly fullfilling (in my opinion anyways.)

Quote:
The future always changes.

Always? Wouldnt that mean that your visions would never correlate directly with each future path unless you somehow read it before there is time for it to change (which may be impossible)?

Quote:
I've been doing this for a long time

How long?

A bit of friendly advice...I can see your putting a lot of unneeded pressure on yourself at the moment and its overwhelming you just a little bit. Perhaps you could take a step back and logically analyse how you are interacting with others and think on how to make this situation and other peoples reactions settle more comfortably with you.

The "contraversy" created by all this is to be expected.

Will you resist others reactions and put your guard up....or will you relax and let it be?
Old 08-12-2011, 05:16 PM
dena

that's really cool!
can you tell me when will I die?
that's all what I need
I really want to know
please
Old 08-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
You can't tell me a profile on a forum is accurate and could possibly relate to what I said. That's an inaccurate assumption on your part. Not mine. Peace.

I believe you can see the future – I also believe that you haven’t mastered that skill to its perfection, and every time you use it to prove that you can out of selfish reasons you will experience that you can’t prove it.

Ask yourself; Is it important that people here think or know you can?

I have seen the past and the future from Atlantis to life on other planets in the future. Even on this forum I hold back on information because not all people are ready to hear and understand what I have seen.

One thing we have to learn all of us is to hold back and accept that people have to learn themselves.

Be humble and great full

Yours

A Peaceful Mind