Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
To be honest if i had not been through what i have ,i too would be doubting the whole Tf thing( i don't personally like the Tf lable ) .....if i had stumbled across this concept 2 years ago i would think it is crazy stuff and would have dismissed it all together ...however i did stumble across this concept only after meeting someone who has completely turned my life upside down ....i couldn't get this person off my mind no matter how hard i tried ,which led me to start googling everything to get some answers which led me to here ....I don't know if this person is the other half of my soul , i do think prob not ,but i do believe without a doubt this person is a soul connection and we are linked somehow ...just a knowing i guess .....hey i don't have a problem with those who don't believe ,i respect your views ....so long as you respect those of us who do believe ...our differences are what makes life interesting in my view :)

See what I mean? You've not heard me.

I'm out of this conversation now. Enjoy the rest of it

Old 20-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Master

Kaere .....i have only now seen your other post ,after i posted mine ...am i now alowed to post my opinion ???....as i said i respect your views .
Old 20-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I absolutely doubt this 'twin flame concept'. I don't doubt that people feel strongly about others, I don't doubt that there are souls out there we're connected to. I do doubt a one sided soul connection, where only one person feels it and decides that because they feel something it must be so for both parties, unconfirmed telepathic conversations, unconfirmed conversations through dreams... it's all just trying waaaay too hard imo.

And of course, folks will chime in saying "for those who haven't experienced a twin flame connection, you just don't understand it"... pfffft to that. It's impossible to experience what anyone else has experienced full stop. What a thing to say lol. You've got no idea what I've experienced or not!

*sigh* I dunno... if you love someone, then love them and who cares about if they're your twin flame, soul mate, love bunny, or not. To me, that's like wrapping a bungee cord around yourself, so restrictive...

You are my idol, Kaere!
Old 21-06-2012, 05:23 AM
sesheta

Absolutely - it is not about the "labels", or the checklists that "make" someone your TF, etc, etc.....it's about the feelings.
Does it have to be a romantic relationship? Not necessarily. Does it have to be just strictly spiritual? Nope. It is what it is for you - whatever you call it, whatever you make it.....just feel it and hold on for the ride :)
Old 21-06-2012, 05:28 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I'm not sure what you've read, but the sources I have read speak of two complete individuals coming together - not two incomplete individuals. Furthermore, my understanding is about two matching souls who come together to do a service to mankind rather than to have a romantic relationship with one another.

Granted, there are plenty of sources out there that pitch the perfect love, blah, blah, blah. I feel that those sources are just renaming the western concept of the one true soulmate rather than stating anything legitimate about twin flames.

What I have been reading is the threads in this subforum. Many of them come off as conversations about anticipation of being with a potential romantic partner, or disappointment over not finding one's romantic partner, and nothing other than that.
Old 21-06-2012, 05:31 AM
Ascender

StarSkye, you must have missed some of the most amazing threads on this forum which deal with the work we were meant to do here on this planet and the spiritual significance of the TF relationship. Most of us have realized that the romantic part is just a small part of this relationship, yet it is what hurts people the most, so that is what they often write about. Please don't judge others for what they are feeling or going through since this is real, more real and painful but at the same time also more beautiful than anything I have ever experienced in my life. But the point is, there have been gazillions of threads dealing with the spiritual significance rather than the romantic desires people may hold on to.
Old 21-06-2012, 05:32 AM
Master
I think it would have been better if this silly concept was never coined, as Kaere said, love is love....no one holds the monopoly on love, especially Soulmates & Twin Flames.
Old 21-06-2012, 05:38 AM
Master

I don't get it ....why some people come on here saying they don't believe in the whole Tf concept ,which is fine, each to their own ,like i said i wouldn't have believed it either had i not experienced what i have .....But why come on here at all ,to me it's kind of like reading the bible when you don't believe in god ,it just seems like a waste of time to me .....to be honest if i didn't believe in all this i certainly wouldn't be wasting a second reading all these threads .....I just wonder what makes you even bother reading all the threads ,when you don't believe in it ....not being horrible ,just curious ???
Old 21-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
I don't get it ....why some people come on here saying they don't believe in the whole Tf concept ,which is fine, each to their own ,like i said i wouldn't have believed it either had i not experienced what i have .....But why come on here at all ,to me it's kind of like reading the bible when you don't believe in god ,it just seems like a waste of time to me .....to be honest if i didn't believe in all this i certainly wouldn't be wasting a second reading all these threads .....I just wonder what makes you even bother reading all the threads ,when you don't believe in it ....not being horrible ,just curious ???
Hey sister, take another look at the title of the thread.
Old 21-06-2012, 06:28 AM
Sybilline

It kind of bugs me when someone says that someone who doesn't believe twin flames have not experienced "that kind" of love...
People who believe in TF's... think that their love is better? Hmmm... I am in a relationship and it's amazing... I can even say it's perfect, even what seems to be imperfect, is part of the perfection...

Though I definitely think there's a good chance the TF concept is real, I still haven't convinced myself to subscribe to the idea, because even after all I've read, I still have tons of questions unanswered...