Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-10-2011, 01:06 AM
Sundialed

One of My Firsts

One time I was on the phone with my ex (gf at the time) and no one in my house knew I was on the phone with her, we were having some problems with our relationship. The phone conversation was weird. Less then a minute after hanging up my dad came downstairs and literally sung one line "She is with another man." As soon as I heard him say that I knew immediately she was going to cheat on me that night. For whatever reason, because of the timing of our hurtin relationship and specifically because my dad had sung that one line I knew what was happening that night. I found out a month later she hooked up with another man that night. I said "I knew it" to myself about 100x and remembered my dad singing that song.

It sucked, but it taught me how to intuit these syncs.

Edit.

I just checked out some of the old syncs that I had written down and one I will share was that, and what I do is that I always come up with quotes, is that I wrote a quote about suffering, after that I went to my itunes which was on random and I clicked the next button and the song that came up was called "Suffer." All that meant was that my quote rang true.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Gracey

yep!!!!!!! That is how it goes. It is good that you are open to this, you will learn a lot about yourself and the world around you.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
yep!!!!!!! That is how it goes. It is good that you are open to this, you will learn a lot about yourself and the world around you.

Thank you, yes I have learned some amazing stuff with these types of syncs. They come around more often when I am living well, in which I have done a huge turn for the better within the last week and am poised to excel. Do you have anything to share? I always love hearing from you, if not no problem.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Gracey

I am glad to hear it is working for you so far.

O geez, in 1998 i woke up to a synchronized reality. every thought and emotion i had was being broadcasted in my environment! and i mean every. this was terrible for my rational mind. so i cut out tv and radio, then it seeped into people around me. i considered myself mad for sometime until i understood what was going on. i learned to control my thoughts and emotions and to use them as a tool. it is a responsibility to me now, one i accept humbly. i also noticed that this happens with other people, some notice when it is a major thing and others dont. children seem to be the most receptivie to this.

the first time i noticed it i just got regnant with my first child and i was watching a commercial on tv, there was a pregnant lady on there trying to light a cigarette, but the lighter would not light and she kept trying to do it, when i looked up, i put down the lighter i had, i was doing the same thing and the lighter was reacting the same way as on the commercial. this was in 1989. this was my first experience with this.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I am glad to hear it is working for you so far.

O geez, in 1998 i woke up to a synchronized reality. every thought and emotion i had was being broadcasted in my environment! and i mean every. this was terrible for my rational mind. so i cut out tv and radio, then it seeped into people around me. i considered myself mad for sometime until i understood what was going on. i learned to control my thoughts and emotions and to use them as a tool. it is a responsibility to me now, one i accept humbly. i also noticed that this happens with other people, some notice when it is a major thing and others dont. children seem to be the most receptivie to this.

the first time i noticed it i just got regnant with my first child and i was watching a commercial on tv, there was a pregnant lady on there trying to light a cigarette, but the lighter would not light and she kept trying to do it, when i looked up, i put down the lighter i had, i was doing the same thing and the lighter was reacting the same way as on the commercial. this was in 1989. this was my first experience with this.

I am glad you have taken responsibility for your thoughts and emotions. Just smiling can make another one smile, feeling down can make others feel down, at a basic level.

What a shocker it must have been, I know the feeling you get in your heart it's like whoa contemplate this for a second.

1989 was a great year, because it was the year I was born