Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Guide
Angel1 Feathers!

Last week I was given an opportunity to do a wonderful internship BUT it had to be okayed by my tutors before I was allowed to do it. As I was already awarded a scholarship it meant that there was a lot of rules and a question mark over my ability to take up the internship. After emailing my tutors to ask, I asked the angels for their help because I was worried I would miss the opportunity (because I missed a similar one a month or so back and I really wanted this to happen for me).

I got an email yesterday telling me I would be advised shortly about whether I could do it. The tone of the email didn't sound too positive so I felt quite down about it, thinking I may have missed another chance. I then walked my dog and went a different route to normal and walked straight up to a magpie feather sticking out of the ground. It seemed so significant to me (because I see magpies so much all the time) that I picked it up and brought it home. Today I walked my dog again and I saw so many feathers! All shapes and sizes. I'd be walking and there would be another straight in front of me! Got home, logged on to check my email and my uni replied telling me I can take the internship!

I feel like the angels were really telling me it would be okay and I haven't stopped thanking them since. I was so excited, and didn't know who to tell that I thought I'd come here and tell you all
Old 19-10-2011, 02:35 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Why everybody is talking about feathers? What the feather means?
Old 19-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Guide
From what I understand, angels use them to as signs for us since it's something we associate with angels (wings).
Old 19-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Medium_Laura

Angels and Native American guides. My guides use them often to steer me in a direction. :)
Old 19-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Anouska

I've always understood that only white feathers were relevant ie angels' feathers. Someone please explain about other feathers. Thanks!
Old 20-10-2011, 03:43 AM
Knower
That's beautiful :)
Old 23-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Finding feathers is sooo cool ! they can be a sign from your spirit guide, the angels or from some loved one on the Other Side. I find them in some of the most unusual places, so I know it is not just the local bird flying by and losing feathers.

I have requested feathers from a loved one,
and yes ... you can request feathers, coins, creative signs
I have even requested feathers by size and color ~ " ask and ye shall receive " I do believe !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-10-2011, 12:25 AM
nightowl

Feathers for me hold a special meaning...my power animals are both birds so I use feathers in my rituals and practice. They are wonderful objects to place on your altar as recognition of animal guides or angels if you receive feathers from them. I also have a strong connection to the air element and feathers are great tools in working with the air element. If you work with candles at all they are also great to use in candle rituals.
Old 23-10-2011, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account

you can also save all the feathers you find and make a dream pillow, I should make one ...I have sooo many feathers, I have saved every one !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-10-2011, 12:34 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
you can also save all the feathers you find and make a dream pillow, I should make one ...I have sooo many feathers, I have saved every one !

That is a cool idea DA, I have never heard of that before...another thing you could make is a prayer/meditation fan...