Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Rainbow Maker

Color 222

Everday for the last 6 months at least ..... I see 222 in so many different forms, I know it means something important. I find 222 on clocks (never am always pm), car registration plates 222, on my invoicing at work 222, street and highway signs 222 etc etc etc EVERYDAY! I do not look for it as my life is far too busy, it always just naturally comes in some form and when it does everyday is a new gift/surprise. So what does it mean?? Please help me to understand?
Old 20-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Master
i read it's a hope number
Old 20-02-2011, 01:08 AM
Master
222 - Aspects of your manifestations are coming into reality
Old 20-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Rainbow Maker

Thank you Rosewater and Detlef. Love and light xo
Old 20-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Mind's Eye

I have been seeing 222 everyday for over six years.
Old 21-02-2011, 06:29 AM
Rainbow Maker

The Sphinx ...... oh wow .... that is a very long time to be seeing 222.
Old 21-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Mind's Eye

It certainly is... I read somewhere that it is a manifestation number. Maybe it is, because I have really manifested many things in the time 222 has hung around. So I say bring on the 222's and let's manifest some more great things.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Rainbow Maker

Thats beautiful The Sphinx, such a positive light and today for me was alot of 222's being the 22 of Feb (2) So all of my signing in and out of stores and all of my invoices and tags were 222 plus my usual 222's that i see out and about and i did think about manifestations each time. Indeed lets manifest more great things!
Old 18-10-2011, 12:00 PM
1being

reading license plates

i just took a screen shot, i will post it here if i can figure out how to do so.

on the right hand side where it says Welcome, 1being and it shows private messages: Unread 2, Total 22.

i only noticed AFTER i arrived at this thread. i did a search in signs & synchronicities for "license plate" but so far have not viewed all of the results of the search.

i strongly relate to 2, 22 and 222 as well as some other numbers, but anyway ...

this morning i saw a beautiful white car, alone in a parking lot (outside of a liquor store if that matters?) while walking to the bank. the license plate was 202 ___ (3 letters which for now, i keep to myself)

but i was mostly just curious to know how others see it when people "read" license plates (i'm trying to throw mountains of cultural abuse off my back). i don't think it's crazy or wrong and i don't think i'm "reading into it too much", despite the fact that i seem to PAINFULLY note / record *every little fricken detail of just about everything*

so ... "reading" license plates ... "divining" meanings.

???

thanks.

p.s. i see that people say 222 means "manifestation". i'm gonna try to manifest this screen shot then because i think it's SO weird (and i don't know what or how to feel about it).

Last edited by 1being : 18-10-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Old 18-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Master
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virt...rom-the-angels