Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-05-2012, 03:53 AM
Master
adverse reaction from healing? particuarly quantum clearing

has anyone had any negative expierences with healing?
Old 02-05-2012, 04:03 AM
silent whisper

Hi rose..

adverse reactions can mean that the healing is in fact working...just that sometimes we dont like the reactions we have to it....Theta was one of the ones I had that shifted my core issue...it opened me up to some deeper spaces hidden....I could say the onslaught was negative, but to come out the other side...I would say that sometimes the healing can feel adverse when in fact its not...its just what comes out of you that makes it feel that way...
Old 02-05-2012, 04:21 AM
Administrator
Hello

OMG yes..... I am SO not one that likes to be touched in almost any way. I so do not like it when a person that does healing work comes up to me and just puts their hands on the shoulder ( as they know I have an issue there ) and blast it with energy. I always ASK permission first....its not a given. Its the same with being able to read people it DONE with permissions. At times this is when we get that OFF feeling.

We too have to remember before a healing to listen to that INNER VOICE we all have it if feels wrong on the Gutt level then its never rude to say NO not a good time for me for this and move on. We have to remember we have to WORK from our place of higest good as well.

I have been put on "forced" down time it seems. Needing to go inwards as we all do at times.

Lynn
Old 02-05-2012, 05:44 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Rosewater:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
has anyone had any negative expierences with healing?

Any Healing that hinges on EnergyWork has the ability to dredge-up issues that need to be faced (and have probably been avoided in the past).

These experiences can be most unpleasant--especially if you are unaware of what is happening and you are unprepared to deal with them.

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 02-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Master
many "healings" tend to make one feel worse first, as the dust is shaken from the carpet. there are however certain conditions (generally chronic) whereby the ability to ground certain therapies is greatly reduced/affected and the healing actually does make you worse, though provided this is a natural healing modality, it shouldn't last too long...i don't think this is happening here though.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 09-05-2012, 10:49 AM
happydays

I did a Thetahaling Course with Vianna Stibal many years ago.

I was not all that convinced by the Course. I have since googled Thetahealing many times, and there are many negative comments on the web; and some people have had bad experiences Theta.
Old 25-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Master
what kind of expierences may i ask happy? the negative effects for me still haven't subsided and so far nothing i do seems to be correcting them
Old 25-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
what kind of expierences may i ask happy? the negative effects for me still haven't subsided and so far nothing i do seems to be correcting them
What kind of negative effects? I am a healer, and maybe I could help with advice on how to get past them.
Old 26-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Master
thank you shade, pmd you