Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Awakening

Never heard of it. I downloaded one of the PDFs and will read it over.

Blessings....
Old 26-06-2011, 07:01 AM
mxrocketjbird

these books are close to my heart

These were the first books about channelling that i read, i was interested in the idea of channelling and i believed that people like allen kardec had channelled the spirits book, which moved me, and did alot to change my thinking, but the information channelled from that long ago seemed to be out of necessity vague, since they werent as close to the edge of whatever we're approaching, but i digress...
besides the older spiritism i also got deeply into the ancient astronaut/ancient alien theory, which was marketed as a tagline of the first book in the law of one series, that ra was an ancient astronaut, so i baught it. and it resonated with me greatly to where i have the whole series now. the only gripes i would say about the material is from a modern perspective theres a million more questions i would have asked, having like 20 years on them.
their idea of polarity, of the fact that they said we basically could behave as either service-to-others, or service-to-self. i had never thought of it that way, it really helped break alot of the selfish, dark thinking i had at the time. it also gave me hope, for it said what ive since heard said better by Bashar as the rubber band theory, that even though i had an extremely powerfully dark point of view for years, i could essentially use this to slingshot into the light.
the books also has a few tantalizing nuggets about the negative orion and sirius etc, entities, which i cant help but be curious about.
but another great way it inspired me was how it explained that as a new person holding the light frequency, i am connected to every other light worker, and that power grows exponentially, so that it doesnt take nearly as many of us you would think to finally overcome the dark forces that seeded and rule this planet and have our own freedom. ever since i was a child, ive always been and felt intelligently defiant, and definately would consider myself a systems-breaker and a renegade member of the family of light, as barb marciniak would say.

in the end, even though it is written in a slightly complex manner, it truly for me was a perfect series as a beginner in understanding channeling. It touches on nearly everything from the occult like the golden dawn and tarot to more mainstream religion questions about Jesus and Christianity.
Old 22-07-2011, 07:11 AM
Council Of Nine

I have read all 5 books of the RA material also living the law of one 101 the choice and the wanderers handbook, I am now reading them again, have already finished the first book and am moving onto the second again.
The beginning of the second book blew my mind, had to slow right down to absorb all the information, needless to say it resonates with me as "how things really are" and it was like reading books that reminded me of home.....so familiar.
These books are a must read !!