Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Blue saffron11

Well hello again friend wow wow :-) we work next to each other because I do what I do i also have to work with the and next to every federation agent I'll be next to and listing and helping them yay this really is wonderful :-) I had a lot more to tell you but wanted to see your response oh and yes all day every day and night 24 7 I live breath and design holographic life I also have the ability to hear every humans animals plant and rocks and worlds mind I have to to be able to do the job I was assigned to I have alot of info if you have any questions on any subject feel free to ask I also wanted you to no that if had to wait all my life to b able to talk to any form of space like this web sight due to everything not being ready yet I need to also let you no when you channel it can be a humans thought of the day week month you just herd them I use this sight to see who pick me up I write down words or subjects in my study book then I log in and find who herd me fun hay hope you enjoy your week bless it b lovely to meet you good luck peace :-)
Old 14-09-2011, 08:47 PM
Achilles

The Galactic Federation of Liars