Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Coming2

Visions vs. Vlanneling

I have noticed that there are no threads on this forum for visions and help with interpreting them so I am curious how similar channeling and visions truly are. Also when you channel information are you doing it from the view of first person or third, outside looking in....I often have visions of things that are while awake where I am in 1st person actively participating in the discussion or situation....

Any clues as to what is happening to me?? This is very new stuff for me..
Old 19-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Medium_Laura

I can only say from my own experience. I don't "trance" channel, as it means giving up some control over myself to do so. I do "mental" channel.

I meditate to a dreamy state and there words and sentences, images too, will pop into my mind. I say or write them. I feel as if I am taking dictation. Just transcribing what is given to me. This is how I read for others.

Hope that helps.
Old 20-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Experiencer
For me, so far, it's been like a gut instinct of what to say. I know I keep talking about my reading this past Sunday, but it was pretty monumental in my life right now... LOL... so forgive me as I bring it up again.

After the reading, I was walking around the store just hanging out processing what I had heard and felt during that hour and I couldn't help but overhearing another customer in the store talking with her boyfriend. I sort of joined in (more like politely butted in) and started focusing on the boyfriend and asked him several questions.

With each answer I had an instinct that I just went with and said. One of the folks working there came up and interrupted us several minutes later. He said "I just wanted to let you know you are channeling.."

This is the first time I really have paid attention to this so I am really new... LOL. But I am beginning to trust it and roll with it. I hope to be able to help people sometime soon. But for now ... it's small steps.
Old 27-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming2
I have noticed that there are no threads on this forum for visions and help with interpreting them so I am curious how similar channeling and visions truly are. Also when you channel information are you doing it from the view of first person or third, outside looking in....I often have visions of things that are while awake where I am in 1st person actively participating in the discussion or situation....

Any clues as to what is happening to me?? This is very new stuff for me..

I have visions and can channel. Sometimes it depends on what is being revealed to you and the purpose of telling you.. Sometimes I am in the individual seeing what they are seeing and feeling what they feel and sometimes I am outside of the person watching the event. Some of my visions take a while to come to pass and its hard to have all the details at the time of the vision being shown.. it requires to ask questions there after and continue to seek and allow time because it will reveal itself.

Channeling for me is different because words would be spoken and I may hear the message or not. but, its done seamlessly.. so even I maynot catch right away..lol

I can help interpret your visions if you want and or dreams.
All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!