Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Distortedsoundz

Channeling or my own thoughts?

I wonder if I am channeling my spirit guide or these may be my own thoughts, or both...

Once in a while I will have these, shall I say "epiphanies" that come out of nowhere, like a message, that is really helpful to another person or people. So much so that it has changed a few lives. Many times an answer that was right in front of their face all along. My own personality is pretty feisty and maybe a little crass on the goofy side, and the things that come through are very much full of love and wisdom, and typically I feel calm yet energetic after this stuff comes to me.
Could it be spirit talking through me or am I just that in tune with other people that I know the right thing to say at the right time? I am curious about other peoples opinions on this matter...
Old 10-07-2011, 03:17 AM
angel62

hi D some times when we meet people that need a helping hand spirit will give u the messages to give them you feel so much joy when you have helped them thats why you feel the way you do calm energetic .....its a lovely way to help so many soles out there
hope that helps angel
Old 10-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, those are your guides speaking through you. Most of the time while you are receiving for others (to help them) the messages coming through will help you through your life as well. :)

Trust it!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Master
I agree with Laura, however you will eventually encounter your "ego mind" like this.

I suggest that you use your discernment and be kind to all that you are.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Distortedsoundz

Hi angel
Thank you for your input I am really trying to learn as much as I can and everyones input means a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel62
hi D some times when we meet people that need a helping hand spirit will give u the messages to give them you feel so much joy when you have helped them thats why you feel the way you do calm energetic .....its a lovely way to help so many soles out there
hope that helps angel
Old 11-07-2011, 04:54 AM
Distortedsoundz

Thanks for your insight Laura
I find it funny because these wonderfully profound things come out of me when normally I'm a shoot from the hip type of gal. Good to know that I have something with me that is pushing through to help others. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Yes, those are your guides speaking through you. Most of the time while you are receiving for others (to help them) the messages coming through will help you through your life as well. :)

Trust it!
Old 11-07-2011, 04:56 AM
Distortedsoundz

Hi John and thank you
Not very well versed with this type of stuff, what does "Ego Mind" mean? Well, either way, as long as it is positive I am definitely going to hope/ask for more no matter where it comes from. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I agree with Laura, however you will eventually encounter your "ego mind" like this.

I suggest that you use your discernment and be kind to all that you are.

Best Wishes!!
John
Old 11-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortedsoundz
Hi John and thank you
Not very well versed with this type of stuff, what does "Ego Mind" mean? Well, either way, as long as it is positive I am definitely going to hope/ask for more no matter where it comes from. :)

You could say that the "ego mind" are your human thoughts. They mix together with your inner guidance. It is always best to discern one from the other, which comes with practice.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Master
Hi DS

I always found that when I'm in the zone, messages/insights/feelings were quite different and unique to the norm. Over time one gets to know what is yours and what is not.
Old 27-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Soltec

Hi D, often when i receive guidance from my soul or spirit i feel an energy as well, often in my crown charka, which lets me know its coming from a higher source than me. cheers.