Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Ludovico

DistorderSounds, first of all I'm sorry for puting this up in here but I don't think it is enough to start a thread about it and I think it sort of shares some similarities with yours...

but have these epiphanies you mention ever happened to you alone (rather than the moment your with someone) or even in the middle of the night when you're sleeping?

I ask this because sometimes I get a little bit awaken when I'm sleeping and my thought process goes wild. It's almost like inventing stories that don't necesseraly need to be true but it's something I could never come up with in the middle of the day, fully awake. (tonight it was politics :s I don't even like it and there I was, spouting away)

Again, I'm sorry for barging in like this, I just hope it made you think about it.

stay well..
Old 04-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Scorpio

You can only channel when you fully believe and trust yourself
Old 04-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Experiencer
Have fun with it

For me it started with counselling for me in automatic writing
And words would just pop out of my mouth to people with out the desire to help or even medal in their affairs or not even knowing their drama ectra

Some times its like why cant I keep my mouth shut

But it can be fun like art that’s quite freaky these strange images of that just appear on the page is a bit like why did I draw that but is cool

And the easel they built for me I built it but I know I could not build that and I was in Alfa state when made it

But the best part of channelling is what I call being on the best drug money cant buy the elevated feeling the energy and love you feel you could call me a energy junky ha ha

Like they taught me how to make 3d art and paint on plastercine witch I was told was impossible by a few art studios

Its fun and you won’t believe what is possible and what spirit can do through you

Have fun in paradise, party hard in every thing you do, nothing is impossible, but most of all every one is awesome whole and complete as they are including the self, enjoy creating a human being on the planet of choice, love to all in all they be
Old 06-08-2011, 04:20 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortedsoundz
I wonder if I am channeling my spirit guide or these may be my own thoughts, or both...

Once in a while I will have these, shall I say "epiphanies" that come out of nowhere, like a message, that is really helpful to another person or people. So much so that it has changed a few lives. Many times an answer that was right in front of their face all along. My own personality is pretty feisty and maybe a little crass on the goofy side, and the things that come through are very much full of love and wisdom, and typically I feel calm yet energetic after this stuff comes to me.
Could it be spirit talking through me or am I just that in tune with other people that I know the right thing to say at the right time? I am curious about other peoples opinions on this matter...
It is all channeled through your soul. It is always you. You may receive a thought from your guides. But you and your guides are not separate, but one. You are part of All That Is. The Oneness.