Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Avalancediscoverer

channelled message

Hello people,
I was writing this in microsoft works when I felt an itch on my forehead between the eyebrows where I suppose third eye is supposedly to be located. I don't know what I was writing but I wrote it anyway and thought to share with you guys. This has happened to me before where sometimes I just decides to write whatever the words that come into my mind and sometimes they make sense and sometimes they don't. Anyway here is the message....

"Hello, a message from galactic federation of light brought to you by government has done over in past years to the very end of humanity shall regain everything from scratch and past performers have since been them. They are none duality beings of open resources and have since been the long run of available information hidden from the society and network of origins timeline been forgotten to this new empathy of undercover evolution of amirab"

as you can see it's somewhat makes nonsense and the grammar is wrong and weird and who is amirab? Anyone knows?

I am not a channeller... I don't know the first thing about channeling and I have never practiced the art. Don't know if it's me just forming some words in my mind but.... My weird thoughts and this message have different personalities. If anyone knows anything about this please leave a reply. Thanks.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Hello Avalance.

I appreciate your message! You may not be a "channeler" by profession, but you are one (and so is everyone else) in a broader sense of the word. Energy and information are always passing through us, which makes it possible for us to exist as humans (or whatever the life-form may be).

Your message makes much sense to me. It is legitimate. "Non-duality beings of open resources" refers to beings such as Jesus, Buddha, as well as those in the non-physical such as angels, high-level spirit guides, ascended masters, etc., who openly share their loving teachings with those who are receptive to them. Non-duality means understanding the true nature of Reality as having no separation in consciousness, no duality or polarity. Jesus, and others throughout history, was a teacher of non-duality, which is teaching unconditional love.

My understanding is that "Amirab" is an aspect of this "undercover evolution," meaning this awakening consciousness of humanity that has for many millennia been very ignorant of its spiritual origin. Also, there have been many "Mystery Schools" throughout the ages that have secretly taught many teachings of "attaining enlightenment." In the current era, this is rapidly changing and many, many people are having spiritual awakenings of many kinds, opening up to this idea that we all share a Spiritual Oneness.

You have a certain agreement on a soul level with the "Galactic Federation," which is also known by other names. (Science fiction writers are often in contact with them, although this is usually not conscious. It is why so many science fiction stories have versions of a "federation." The writers channel this information!) This federation exists as a benevolent association of worlds, throughout many dimensions. You are a member.

Blessings
Kar
Old 15-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Avalancediscoverer

Thanks for the reply karlos. Reading your post, I could look deeper into the message. Thanks for your insight, much appreciated. ^^
Old 15-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Master
Keep it up Avalance :)
Spiritlite.
Old 15-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Master
Hi,

It seems to me that the job of any government at this time is to "control the people". In many cultures we elect representatives to make and enforce laws to support the common good. We tend to do this with the belief, or desire, that the common good is the priority.

Now from an evolved culture's perspective(ET's), this has not happened. We the people are much more manipulated by our leaders that we are able to comprehend. Few of us are able to appreciate how much of our personal power has been given away. In my view, the essence of that channeled message was about this circumstance. The populations of our world need to appreciate and understand this condition.

You can not blame our leaders for doing what we have encouraged them to do.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-06-2011, 05:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

It seems to me that the job of any government at this time is to "control the people". In many cultures we elect representatives to make and enforce laws to support the common good. We tend to do this with the belief, or desire, that the common good is the priority.

Now from an evolved culture's perspective(ET's), this has not happened. We the people are much more manipulated by our leaders that we are able to comprehend. Few of us are able to appreciate how much of our personal power has been given away. In my view, the essence of that channeled message was about this circumstance. The populations of our world need to appreciate and understand this condition.

John

A natural born systems-buster (as defined by Barbara Marciniak's chaneling of the "P's") I have fought against this sort of control all my life. More and more people are aware of the situation and waking up to the need to take personal responsibility NOT to be controlled. I have great hope for our species as a whole... homo Sapiens will soon claim their place on the evolutionary chain as homo Luminous
Old 07-07-2011, 06:33 PM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

John

You are so right. This reminds me of a song that I love called Look Closer, by Set Your Goals. It is exactly about this and how the people need to look closer at what is happening and gain power and freedom, forget what lies people are feeding us, and gain control of ourselves. Here's the lyrics.

We are intent only on our own gain.

Tune in and avert your eyes to the blank telescreen.
They're watching you sleep, telling you to eat
What could be soylent green.
Now, now, now look away and go back to bed.
They will get what they need
When we sleep, work, and play,
When we consume and obey.

'Cause we are all born in to a controlled mindset.
Godmoney makes a death threat on ethics.
Governed by greed and a stale routine.
Can we just justify the means if we're...

Plugged in, tuned out?
We all need to wake up 'cause we've been
Detached for too long.
We need to deprogram from
Shifting with the public eye.
We have a right to question why.
See through the lies,
Re-sensitize, and look closer.

Get schooled, get married, get it on.
Start a family. Hurry, move along.
You might start to think, make a different move.
Lose your only mind that you've never used anyway.
Walk on the white line. Brainwashed.
Walk on the same side. Brain dead.
It's secure and safe like you need it all to be.

Plugged in, tuned out
Detached for too long.
See through the lies,

And look closer in.
(They live) wide awake, fully aware,
(We sleep) on a quest to find out where
(They live) the dream turned into a scare,
(We sleep) a fascinating new nightmare.
(They live) wide awake, fully aware,
(We sleep) on a quest to find out where
(They live) the dream turned into a scare,
(We sleep) a fascinating new nightmare.

Walk on the white line. Brainwashed.
Walk on the same side. Brain dead.
It's secure and safe like you need it all...

They want benign complacency.
This is where we start to look closer.

Plugged in, tuned out, wake up.
Plugged in, tuned out, wake up.
Plugged in, tuned out
Detached for too long.
See through the lies,

Now, now look closer.
Old 21-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Avalancediscoverer

Hi guys, thank you all for sharing your thoughts. They are all appreciated. ^^
Yesterday I found out that "Amirab" is a "place" in Sudan, which is a tribal area. I was not aware that this place existed before until yesterday. This was thanks to my friend I found about it. So I tried googling Amirab, and came up with geographical locations and stuff, but google doesn't seem to have much info about this place. If anyone is familiar with what kind of tribe lives in this area, or any ancient ruins, please let me know. it's a hunch.

A
Old 21-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Master
You r a channeled
Old 22-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Avalancediscoverer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
You r a channeled

sorry? I do not understand you by what you mean as "channeled". As in the past tense? I am confused of the subjective and objective in your sentence.