Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-11-2006, 07:46 PM
~Jay~

Not sure what to believe....

My kids have just been telling me a story about what they saw in the sky above my parent's house last Thurday evening.

My eldest lad and his 9 year-old cousin were outside playing in the garden, when they looked up into the dark sky and saw several 'craft' flying in the air. I asked how many there were, and he said "too many to count". I asked him what they looked like, and he said they'd all got a red light at the bottom and a green light at the top. One of them had turbo thrusts coming out of it, and another one was spinning like a saucer shape. He said that no way were they ordinary planes.

Now, I am more than a little skeptical, but it does make me wonder....especially as my youngest lad then told me he had seen them too, but his brother & cousin started scaring him about it, so he ran off indoors! This story also comes a couple of months after they both insisted they'd seen a ghost in the grounds of a very old haunted building - the building where I used to attend my psychic development circle. They are also very sensitive kids, and my eldest boy sees spirit in his peripheral (sp?) vision.

Hmmm....