Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 03-08-2023, 04:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
Seen?

It would be cool if when I died all my secret research was revealed to the whole world and everyone would marvel, but it's unlikely to happen. People would be p***** at their governments and the scientist they trust so much.

is anyone paying attention to the whistle blower hearings that have been going on or anything on this subject matter for the last 10 years,at least some one here mentioned steven greer !
anybody ever hear of MUFON.
Old 03-08-2023, 04:22 PM
Knower
We had a ufo crash in the park here on long island in the 70's not far from where i grew up.
Old 03-08-2023, 04:29 PM
Knower
Originally Posted by Ordnael
Seen?

It would be cool if when I died all my secret research was revealed to the whole world and everyone would marvel, but it's unlikely to happen. People would be p***** at their governments and the scientist they trust so much.

Dont worry you dont have to die for this research to be revealed its been happening for the last 10 years by good scientist, pilots, astronauts, media you name it its been slowly leaking out
Old 04-08-2023, 09:15 AM
Master

Your right Entenmanns it has been going on for quite sometime now and more and more people are starting to come out which I think is brilliant. It takes a lot of guts to do that!

We had a UFO land here in Weatern Australia many years ago and the whole school and teachers saw it. Of course they had the “men in black” visit them shortly afterwards so it all got hushed up, but it’s all come to light again in the media and TV.

Well they can’t shut up anybody anymore cos people are coming out in their thousands now and telling their stories and even better, showing their stuff on the internet.
Old 04-08-2023, 07:04 PM
Knower
We had a UFO land here in Western Australia many years ago and the whole school and teachers saw it. Of course they had the “men in black” visit them shortly afterwards so it all got hushed up, but it’s all come to light again in the media and TV.

what was amazing redchic12 was the reunion many years later! Honestly i am way past anything the government lies about, as they say the horse has already left the stable.
Old 05-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Master

It doesn’t matter what the Governments say anymore cos it will all come to light very soon and maybe for the better of all mankind.
Old 05-08-2023, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Personally I can say you might have even met them and you didn't even realize it. Both good ones and bad ones. Most aliens assume human form and there are many kinds of them. Also, they are not too happy to interfere with our lives and aren't truly allowed to do so. If they do, they are certainly not the benevolent types. So next time you sit and wonder, think It might be your next door neighbor or anyone for that mater but I would advise you not to go deeper into these things. It will mess up your life and wellbeing. I know they messed up mine. We are on this plane to learn either a lesson or to find ourselves. Interfering with cosmic business is dangerous.
Old 06-09-2023, 07:56 PM
Seeker

Yes, several races usually in astral form
Old 02-11-2023, 10:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes

I have seen aliens before. Be it during one of my many abductions or in “normal” waking life. The experiences with abduction are more difficult to remember, I have some mental images I still retain from my abductions but they are not very clear. I can remember myself laying on a cold table with a rounded edge in which my ankles were making contact with their table as my feet hung over the edge. This was onboard a ufo. I also remember them putting a probe into the center of my brain directly between my eyes. There was no pain or blood from this, it just felt very strange. The device they used seemed to be a small diameter tube that felt like rubber. I still have a small triangular scar where the device was put into my brain. As for the ET’s themselves I remember their hands mostly. I remember them using some mind control techniques by waving 3 long fingers close to my eyes as they reassured me not to be afraid and that they wouldn’t hurt me. I can’t really recall seeing their faces from my abduction experiences.

Now my waking life sightings. I was with a girlfriend of mine at the time. We had only been in a relationship for a couple of months and things were going well. I let her in on me being a starseed and that I had connections to our other worldly visitors. I was pleased because she took this well. She really understood that I wasn’t just making this stuff up. We often liked to go out late at night to relax at a park close by to where we met each other. So one night at about 2am we decided to head back to our apartment building where we first met. Anyway as we were leaving the park she was walking maybe 20 feet ahead of me when I felt a strange sensation. As soon as I felt this odd energy I heard her say in a fearful voice “ugh, look over there. That’s not human!” I immediately looked towards a bench in the park where about 35 feet to my right I saw an ET sitting there, motionless. I was stricken with fear immediately as she was already running away. It took a great mental effort and courage but I managed to see it for a brief few seconds before my natural instinct to run kicked in. We didn’t look back, we just ran for a while until the fear wore off enough that we could walk and talk. Now I’m not one to be easily frightened but whatever species this was felt very hostile and nasty. It didn’t make any effort to communicate, it didn’t even move. The mere presence of it was terrifying. I don’t think it was trying to scare us either, it was just very fear inducing by its nature. As for how it looked it had a large head with a very round shape to it. I could make out 2 eyes, a round head and general humanoid body shape.

The second time I saw one in waking life was many years later with a friend so close we consider each other brothers. Over the years we’ve known each other we have often contemplated ufos and ETs together. At the time we were living in the same residence when this occurred. It was brief but powerful. Out in the backyard under the rain shelter we were enjoying ourselves. We got into a conversation about extraterrestrials in general as we had many times before. When we both felt a strange “energy shift” in our immediate surroundings. When we looked in the same direction to this energy we both saw a small 4 foot tall silvery silhouette of an ET. We were both shocked, and the ET seemed to be shocked as well it kind of saw us as we saw it. Almost like it didn’t expect us to have seen it. After our initial shock wore off we spoke about it for a while. We both saw the same thing in the same manner. It appeared like a shimmery reflective image kind of interdimensionally to us from our perspective. As we all made eye contact all 3 of us were surprised and taken aback. The part that we really stuck on was that the ET seemed just as surprised to see us as we did by seeing it. There was no fear involved in this interaction; it was just a brief dimensional slip or something.
Old 05-12-2023, 05:04 PM
Seeker

Nope, only seen some ufos. I just know that they don´t show up infront of you, if you are not ready, because the higher collectives are all peaceful and respect your free will. they don´t want to scare you. so if you are really ready, they show up, but you need to really want it and ask them.