Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Guide

dreaming

I had a beautiful sign from the divine that my twin loves me and for the first time last night I had a lucid dream about him. He came into a waiting room full of empty chairs and sat down and he was waiting for me. I was busy with other people so he got up and walked out again. I followed him to the door and looked out and waved goodbye to him. He turned around and looked at me but he didn't smile or wave back. I felt a little bit sad and not sure what the dream was trying to tell me. I asked a reader who said that he is not leaving me, but he just wanted to let me know that he is waiting for me. I had very low energy today and could not do much even though I have tons of work to do. Does anyone dream of their beloved and how do you process the dreams? I cannot afford to waste a whole day again.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Suspended
Master
Yes I have had many dreams, especially when separated and ofc especially then when you think you are done and want to move on.. Oh no no

I write them down, they are so sweet and they lift me up. And As We are in separation stage right now, I see him every day in my dreams and guess who sleeps and sleeps and sleeps? Me raising my hand... Somehow it deepens my feelings and I am in a process of forgiving him, openening my hurt heart and it does help me as I feel him in my dreams heal me as I have taken a victim stance, with my non-forgiving heart and I need to overcome that..
Old 14-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Knower

Hi hineahuone, taurusnsane :)
I've recently broke all contact with my twin, and now on dream 4 and they are different, yet seem to be the same story. He's peeping around a corner, or looking around something or somebody like he's trying to look at me and get my attention. I used to do the same last time we broke contact. Completely different theme from now, but they was similar back then too . Don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me, or it's really him but it's nice either way :)

Blessings to you both xx

Last edited by Starcrossed82 : 14-09-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 14-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Ascender

Yes, I've had some specific dreams about him. Once I asked for a sign and I received a very clear dream which seemed to tell me that he loves me. I also had a dream with 3 or 4 facts which later all happened! Also the day I stopped my no contact and messaged him again I dreamed that we got together and hung out, later discovered that he had messaged me back (which I hadn't checked fb before the dream) and he said in the message he was going to contact me when he can to hang out!
My advice, ask for a sign. Maybe it will come in the form of a dream.
Old 14-09-2016, 02:42 PM
Experiencer
Yes, so many dreams of him during separation. I started a dream log and would "snack" on interpreting them during the day when I had free moments. This way I didn't get overwhelmed. Ultimately, the were powerful dreams that told me this journey is real (like he gave me a going away gift of a boat in a bottle and I thought "I didn't know I was going anywhere," etc.). At first I missed my twin when I woke up, then I started to feel happy and warm, knowing our souls were still hanging out together and caring for one another when our physical ego selves were totally apart.

I think dreams with your twin are more elevated than regular dreams. I think they herald symbolic content and important messages that are really important and your soul delivers the message through your twin so you'll pay special attention. My turning point dream: I was late and rushing to meet someone, but my twin came and showed me a neglected baby that needed immediate care. It was my wakeup call to take care of myself and not worry about the rest of this busy life.

In a recent dream my twin and I met a candle vendor at a mall. We asked her the profit margin on candles. She didn't understand the question and though we were buying one. So he and I went in on a candle together and ordered it to be made specially for us. We walked away and he gently put his hand on/around my back and I did the same. Simple reading - it validated he is my twin flame (joint candle we will possess together) and he does have my back!

Hope you enjoy dream contact with your twin - it is a gift.
Old 14-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
My advice, ask for a sign. Maybe it will come in the form of a dream.

thanks for your replies everyone.
Speaking of signs. I asked for a specific sign that he loves me and that was to see a pink rose. I had a reading that morning and pink tulips were in my reading. Later the same day I went to work and my colleague had pink tulips on her desk. I asked her who gave them to her and she said she had no idea, they were there when she got to work and she thought they were mine because I sometimes use her desk. Mysterious!

The meaning of the tulips in my reading was to take time for myself and utilise the power of the full moon. I have been looking after myself lately and I use the moon to charge my crystals. This time though I need to get out in the moonlight and bathe in it.

Later that night I had another reading at home and my pink rose showed up on the readers desk and in the card 'sign from above'. At the precise moment the reader held up the card her candle blew out. The image was a female receiving a pink rose from the divine. It was absolutely the sign I had asked for. I noted the time stamp at that moment and looked up the angel numbers and it said my dreams and wishes are being manifested.

So yes the signs are happening and my twin showed up in my dream later that same night/early hours of the morning. I didn't dream last night, if I did I cannot remember it. The new moon is tomorrow and it is an eclipse so a very special time for magic. I am planning to do some meditations for the next few nights and ask for those signs in my dreams.
Old 14-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
I think dreams with your twin are more elevated than regular dreams. I think they herald symbolic content and important messages that are really important and your soul delivers the message through your twin so you'll pay special attention.

Hope you enjoy dream contact with your twin - it is a gift.

yes it was an elevated dream, there were symbols everywhere such as the empty chairs in the waiting room and yet I was still too busy to see him. He was the only one waiting. I was the doctor in the dream, and that parallels with my real life as a health worker. I think I was being told to get on with my work and not worry about him so much. He is okay or he would have showed up in my dream on a stretcher!

I am still trying to work the rest of it out, but will consult a dream dictionary later, I am not good at figuring out dream meanings hence I contacted a reader. I also pay attention to song lyrics when certain phrases come into my ears, such as the current song on the radio 'I will find him next to me'.
Old 15-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Guide

update I decided to contact my twin and he responded positively, so I spent some time with him tonight and we were both relaxed and we were chatting like old friends again. I gave him a hug before I left and he squeezed me back, it was really lovely.