Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStar
I just flashed back two decades. I was buying parts from a company 1,500 miles away. I got to joking around and flirting with the sales rep on the phone.

The second time we spoke, I told her I could see her in my mind. I got her hair color, eye color (greenish-gray), height (5' 2 1/2" - she was shocked as she told me she ALWAYS insisted on the extra half inch), weight and date of birth - off by one day.

She was shocked and said I must know someone inside the company. I asked how that could be?

Coincidentally she was coming to the west coast for an electronics parts show a few months later near where I lived and we agreed to meet.

I sent flowers to her at her office a few days before her trip. She called me and thanked me, but was quite uncomfortable. I said it was a pretty red dress she was wearing and she freaked.

When I approached her at the conference (I recognized her instantly) she stiffened and said she had work to do and turned her back on me. And that was that.

It was not usual for me to have second sight like that, nor do I feel gifted. It was a one time thing.

Is that your TF Shooting Star? I am sorry for being confused.
Old 13-09-2016, 09:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyanna
definitely wolfgaze :). definitely unaware. hence, as annoyed as I am, I am not mad at him. He is a person whose company I won't seek (for the aforementioned reasons) but that's all there is to it. I just want this feeling that he knows what is happening to me to stop. And I wonder if I am missing something here... I haven't really given much thought to these phenomena, so I don't have a set of stable beliefs here and I am not sure what to believe.

Sometimes there are these isolated incidents that unfold in our lives and their purpose is to influence us to open our minds wider and further expand our awareness to the truth that our reality/existence is much more vast & complex than we originally imagined it to be! This could happen in a variety of ways. Someone experiences a seemingly miraculous event in their lives, someone witnesses something supernatural, someone receives an undeniable & radiant visitation from a recently departed loved one, someone experiences a mind-blowing & life-altering synchronistic event, someone unexpectedly taps into their own Extra-Sensory Perception, etc... The individual details do not matter nearly as much as the effect that such experiences have on us. In your particular context, you can still detach yourself from the individual in question and from a higher perspective simply acknowledge such an experience as an indication of the greater connectedness that exists between all individuals and their reality. If we only existed as these separate, physical 'beings' limited only to our physical senses - then such experiences would not be possible. When these unique incidents come along in your life it's like the Universe saying to you, "But wait, there's more!" - namely more to your reality than you had previously perceived there to be. : )
Old 13-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Is that your TF Shooting Star? I am sorry for being confused.

No. I "saw" her from afar, but there was no love connection. I felt bad for a few days after the months of anticipation and subsequent rejection, but there was no pining. I had to speak to her on the phone weeks later for a parts order and she was like ice. The end.

In fact I had completely forgotten the incident until your posts triggered a memory.
Old 13-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Sometimes there are these isolated incidents that unfold in our lives and their purpose is to influence us to open our minds wider and further expand our awareness to the truth that our reality/existence is much more vast & complex than we originally imagined it to be! This could happen in a variety of ways. Someone experiences a seemingly miraculous event in their lives, someone witnesses something supernatural, someone receives an undeniable & radiant visitation from a recently departed loved one, someone experiences a mind-blowing & life-altering synchronistic event, someone unexpectedly taps into their own Extra-Sensory Perception, etc... The individual details do not matter nearly as much as the effect that such experiences have on us. In your particular context, you can still detach yourself from the individual in question and from a higher perspective simply acknowledge such an experience as an indication of the greater connectedness that exists between all individuals and their reality. If we only existed as these separate, physical 'beings' limited only to our physical senses - then such experiences would not be possible. When these unique incidents come along in your life it's like the Universe saying to you, "But wait, there's more!" - namely more to your reality than you had previously perceived there to be. : )

You know, wolfgaze, I think you are right that I need to see this as irregardless of the person involved and as a reminder that there is something more. As a matter of fact, I think the entire TF journey for me has been about that.

I was a child very attuned to these experiences, with a very dynamic view between this world and a spiritual realm and could not perceive of boundaries. For example, I could never understand why people in my culture were afraid of dreaming of their departed loved ones. I thought it was a sweet reminder that they were still around and perhaps that was the only belief that remained intact over the years. Of course, I have few memories except some of very vivid dreams and memories of endless hours of writing and reading about these issues until perhaps the age of 8.

My parents thought that this was making me less functional and was limiting my chances for life success, so they emphasized academic and scientific achievement more so than with my siblings and encouraged a 'unless you can prove it, it does not exist' mentality. For the longest time, these questions had left my mind and they have started re-emerging the last year and a bit after meeting TF. Before getting to know him as well as I do, I thought it was a coincidence. Later on, I realized that he and I had shared the same childhood experiences but he remained more attuned without losing his world 'functionality' and since then, signs has been slowly urging me to push these questions to the surface more easily.

Anyhow, I am sharing these because I think you are absolutely right :). Thank you for your input!
Old 13-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
thank you

I never meant to resort to threat :(... no way.

My problem is what seems to be clairvoyance and invasion of my privacy and energy, and not his e-mails -honestly, I can't believe I am writing that clairvoyance and invasion of energetic space is my problem but it comes with a weird feeling. The e-mails, I can ignore for sure.

Oops. I got that a bit wrong. Which means I now have to back off because when it comes to experiential things like clairvoyance we all have just our own solutions. Dead easy to say "block it out" but I know it isn't that easy. You have to devise a way. There are ritual ways, perhaps there are simpler ways surrounding yourself with a protective aura. It sound positively vampyrrhic at the moment (I believe that was said further up) so maybe even censering your rooms might help. Much depends on your beliefs: no sense censering a room if you don't believe in the power of incense across the astral. It's also possible to block someone out with a simple banishment - with great passion burning symbols of him in a small burner (like an open incense burner) and imaging him crumpling up and turning to dust (or something) as the item stars burning and you can close your eyes. Whether this will thwart his clairvoyance, I (hand on heart) honestly can't say.

I do hope you can work out some idea to block him. And you're right obliquely about threat - it wouldn't be much use in your situation.

All the best with it, alyanna.

Old 13-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
No. I "saw" her from afar, but there was no love connection. I felt bad for a few days after the months of anticipation and subsequent rejection, but there was no pining. I had to speak to her on the phone weeks later for a parts order and she was like ice. The end.

In fact I had completely forgotten the incident until your posts triggered a memory.

I think of clairvoyance as a great gift if we cultivate and take care of it Shooting Star. I hope you get to have more positive experiences in the future
Old 13-09-2016, 01:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Oops. I got that a bit wrong. Which means I now have to back off because when it comes to experiential things like clairvoyance we all have just our own solutions. Dead easy to say "block it out" but I know it isn't that easy. You have to devise a way. There are ritual ways, perhaps there are simpler ways surrounding yourself with a protective aura. It sound positively vampyrrhic at the moment (I believe that was said further up) so maybe even censering your rooms might help. Much depends on your beliefs: no sense censering a room if you don't believe in the power of incense across the astral. It's also possible to block someone out with a simple banishment - with great passion burning symbols of him in a small burner (like an open incense burner) and imaging him crumpling up and turning to dust (or something) as the item stars burning and you can close your eyes. Whether this will thwart his clairvoyance, I (hand on heart) honestly can't say.

I do hope you can work out some idea to block him. And you're right obliquely about threat - it wouldn't be much use in your situation.

All the best with it, alyanna.

Thank you Lorelyen :). I will have to look into these ways that you mention. I know surprisingly few about energy vampires considering that I have had to deal with one in the past. I need to do more reading on those and you are right. Burning incense makes sense to me and in general, it is important to find a way that I (or anyone in such situation) will believe in.

If I am to be honest, I am a little scared of imagining him crumpling up and turning to dust -even though I know the intention is to not hurt him but the energy that's getting to me and draining me. He has sometimes entered my meditative state in a rather disturbing way, laughing hysterically and jumping around and trying to get my attention. In those cases, my own reaction was the visualization of a white smoke slowly guiding him away (if that makes sense) but it's only temporary. Yes, vampiric is the word for it and honestly, both times that I have had this kind of energy vampire in my life, it came from people who had absolutely no idea how to control it.
Old 13-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You know, wolfgaze, I think you are right that I need to see this as irregardless of the person involved and as a reminder that there is something more. As a matter of fact, I think the entire TF journey for me has been about that.

I was a child very attuned to these experiences, with a very dynamic view between this world and a spiritual realm and could not perceive of boundaries. For example, I could never understand why people in my culture were afraid of dreaming of their departed loved ones. I thought it was a sweet reminder that they were still around and perhaps that was the only belief that remained intact over the years. Of course, I have few memories except some of very vivid dreams and memories of endless hours of writing and reading about these issues until perhaps the age of 8.

My parents thought that this was making me less functional and was limiting my chances for life success, so they emphasized academic and scientific achievement more so than with my siblings and encouraged a 'unless you can prove it, it does not exist' mentality. For the longest time, these questions had left my mind and they have started re-emerging the last year and a bit after meeting TF. Before getting to know him as well as I do, I thought it was a coincidence. Later on, I realized that he and I had shared the same childhood experiences but he remained more attuned without losing his world 'functionality' and since then, signs has been slowly urging me to push these questions to the surface more easily.

Anyhow, I am sharing these because I think you are absolutely right :). Thank you for your input!
Old 13-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
I just flashed back two decades. I was buying parts from a company 1,500 miles away. I got to joking around and flirting with the sales rep on the phone.

The second time we spoke, I told her I could see her in my mind. I got her hair color, eye color (greenish-gray), height (5' 2 1/2" - she was shocked as she told me she ALWAYS insisted on the extra half inch), weight and date of birth - off by one day.

She was shocked and said I must know someone inside the company. I asked how that could be?

Coincidentally she was coming to the west coast for an electronics parts show a few months later near where I lived and we agreed to meet.

I sent flowers to her at her office a few days before her trip. She called me and thanked me, but was quite uncomfortable. I said it was a pretty red dress she was wearing and she freaked.

When I approached her at the conference (I recognized her instantly) she stiffened and said she had work to do and turned her back on me. And that was that.

It was not usual for me to have second sight like that, nor do I feel gifted. It was a one time thing.

Could it have been a lesson in regards to your own psychic boundaries? When we make somebody uncomfortable with our energy/actions, we're being taught that we're doing something wrong, that there is a better way to handle the situation. The lesson is a gift for next time the same situation comes up. You shouldn't feel regret. It happened the way it did so you would learn from it. So you've never experienced clairvoyance ever again after that?
Old 13-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Suspended

Perhaps, but in the 20 years hence, no similar situation ever came up again. At the time it was just a lark as I didn't know if I was actually "seeing" or just making it up and guessing.