Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Enya

For me, magenta is the colour of JOY.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:43 PM
AngelBreeze

Smelling from Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
As an aside, I had a "stigmata" - type experience about a week and a half ago where I was enveloped by a beautiful scent during meditation. I know it wasn't the motel I was staying in :-) I use the term "stigmata" because I know not what the name for only the presence of a scent is. There was no "crucifiction" aspect to this experience.

As for "things going magenta", I have just had this color appear very strongly in closed "third eye" vision. It was whirling around with the other colors I usually see, Indigo, violet, lime green and a lighter "blue green".

I have found reference to these colors elsewhere. Xan reminded me that cognitive understanding will only get me "so far".

Regardless, I appreciate very much the thoughts of others on this topic. We are just sharing the love anyway :-)

Every once in a while, my brain likes to take a spin. Its a good brain, but a bit recalcitrant at times :-)

Loves.

Laddy

Warm greetings, Laddy!

Charming to speak with you again! Your experience was indeed interesting. The name for what you experienced is Clairalience. That means clear smelling of something that the ordinary senses cannot normally detect but your extended senses can.

And of course, "Stigmata" would be making reference to the wounds that Jesus Christ suffered during the crucifixion. They are very painful for those who are blessed with receiving the stigmata. I know of one lady who receives the stigmata often and has a website that speaks about it and her NDE.

Oh, I see that the magenta color you had mentioned previously was actually only in your Third Eye vision! That is good to know.

May your day be truly Blessed!