Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Experiencer

Talking what is the meaning of seeing sparkes of light

I see sparkles of light everywhere on the corner of my eye and I know it's a spiritual meaning to it what is it?
Old 05-05-2014, 07:33 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
I see sparkles of light everywhere on the corner of my eye and I know it's a spiritual meaning to it what is it?

SOME people can visualize abstract things. So some Beings in spirit form (in a form of consciousness only) appear as light to us. So you may be seeing a being (s) as lights.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:21 PM
elizmagnolia

Actually just saw them yesterday for about 5 minutes but right before I had noticed them I noticed a orb flying above them...I kid you not it looked EXACTLY like an orb. Not sure what it could mean...
Old 08-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Raina

Am not sure what these different energy formations or visualisations are,
spiritual, residual, a loved one...

Have seen lots of lights of worms, silver/white electric flashes among others not worth thinking about. Also, caught some orbs on camera a few weeks ago, in one pic; up to 8 of them!

imo: just spend your energy on whatever is positive, or neutral.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:14 PM
iza

I had a falling out with a friend once. We worked together and had a major disagreement and had not spoken for a couple of weeks. One day, she came into my office because she had to pass a message to me. When I looked up from what I was doing, I was nearly blinded for a few seconds by little sparks of very bright lights. After that, things seemed better between us and we eventually sorted out our problem. Never happened to me before so I just assumed that it was angels coming between us to heal our anger and help restore our friendship.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Guide

I see them too. I do not know exactly what to think, but I believe the question you ask yourself is more important than the answer to what they are exactly. Is it more important to see these or know what they are? Just be in awe of what you're looking at...I'm sure you will draw conclusions that are accurate pertaining to what you believe. Open your heart and feel. Forget the preconceived notions or labels to what you might believe they are...Look and feel...you'll know in your heart
Old 13-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Seeker

I see sparkles of light too...they cover every inch of the air. Like seriously millions and millions. All the time. Its easy to see them in pitch darkness or against the bright sky/snow. Is every single tiny spark an angel/fairy/etc??? or is it spiritual energy all around?
Old 13-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminedrop
I see sparkles of light too...they cover every inch of the air. Like seriously millions and millions. All the time. Its easy to see them in pitch darkness or against the bright sky/snow. Is every single tiny spark an angel/fairy/etc??? or is it spiritual energy all around?

I agree, it is definitely easier to see them in bright light or darkness. When I turn of my lights to go to sleep at night, i'll just stare around my room. Eventually I start seeing them everywhere..Like I said, I do not focus on what I think they are. I just know that they are there and I see them. Also, I see lots of them when I pray or meditate.
Old 13-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Guide

The only time I've seen sparkles of light is when I've stood up or turned suddenly, so I don't think my experiences are relevant. I have, however, seen sparks of streaming light at the corner of my eye, one of which appeared after making a request to God and Archangel Gabriel.
Old 14-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Adamsmom

My grandson sees sparkles. He says there are millions of them and that they are of all different colors and sizes, he thought everyone seen them. Since August 19,2012 he has and continues to interact with a young girl (spirit). When she arrives he says all the sparkles swirl together and then she appears and that she is shrouded in a rainbow of colors, (he call it her aura) some of the colors we have not seen on earth. His papa passed last August and he has come and visited along with the young girl. She told him her name was May. So, So, So, much happening with him and would love to know what all this means.