Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-06-2016, 10:35 PM
Knower
Just a quick add, knighting Scythe with Anchor, could not only say "don't settle", but could also say Don't(Scythe) Hope(Anchor), or No(Scythe) Hope. :-/
Old 05-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
Just a quick add, knighting Scythe with Anchor, could not only say "don't settle", but could also say Don't(Scythe) Hope(Anchor), or No(Scythe) Hope. :-/
Thank you....I'm not sure why you're linking those 2 cards though. Scythe was card three and Anchor was card 9. Where's the link? It's not mirroring and it's not knighting either - or is it? I find Lenormand just as confusing as tarot if I'm honest. Lenormand cards can have multiple meanings too from what I can tell. I can't say I'm clear on anything in my reading apart from my past situation. The rest is totally confusing. I guess I'll find out sometime in the future if the future cards are accurate!

edit: I just reading something on knighting and realised you were knighting Scythe with Anchor. The spread has left me totally confused. I don't know if I'm going to meet a nice man, or if the cards are saying I've got no hope at all!
Old 05-06-2016, 12:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
You're welcome :-) Now, see, you asked about HIS present circumstances. Snake, can be TOW, but Snake can also be an intelligent woman(usually with darker hair and glasses.) Snake, can also be, a woman who is different than you. The deck wouldn't use the Lady card, because it "intentionally" wouldn't want to refer to you, if that makes sense. For example, if I do a reading for a lesbian in a relationship, she would show up as Woman, and her partner, as Snake.

Because Tower is the middle card, he could be too restricted by this woman in his life at present to be able to pursue you now.

But, it could also mean that his ego(Tower) has been wounded(Snake). Both Tower & Book are neutral cards. Mirroring Snake and Book though, they complement each other in that they are both indicative of probing a matter further, & investigating.

I think when I saw the snake card, I kinda felt like she was hissing at me to stay away, so probably does represent his partner. And I wouldn't blame her either! She met him first! Yep, Tower would make sense in that case. I doubt the cards are referring to his ego, just because I know how he thinks. You mean the Snake and Book are suggesting I investigate more? Or that he needs to do some investigating?
Old 05-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
I think when I saw the snake card, I kinda felt like she was hissing at me to stay away, so probably does represent his partner. And I wouldn't blame her either! She met him first! Yep, Tower would make sense in that case. I doubt the cards are referring to his ego, just because I know how he thinks. You mean the Snake and Book are suggesting I investigate more? Or that he needs to do some investigating?

For Snake and Book, I almost took it as the deck whispering "we can tell you more if you use more cards!" Lol. For the knighting, I want to clarify that I DEFINITELY think there's good reason to be positively optimistic for the future! I believe the "no hope" is referring to your Dog friend. Like what I said before, don't lose out on this great new guy because you're still eyeballing your friend, lol.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
For Snake and Book, I almost took it as the deck whispering "we can tell you more if you use more cards!" Lol. For the knighting, I want to clarify that I DEFINITELY think there's good reason to be positively optimistic for the future! I believe the "no hope" is referring to your Dog friend. Like what I said before, don't lose out on this great new guy because you're still eyeballing your friend, lol.

You think I should clarifying cards for the Snake and the Book? Or you mean ask more questions? Oh ok, you just have a feeling that "no hope" refers to my dog friend (lol dog friend - I don't know why that's making me giggle so much!). I thought there was some sort of logical explanation, like cards 4 and 9 refer to card 7 or something like that. Well, when this great new guy comes along, I'll sure bear that in mind. Like I said, I can't see me waiting around for dog friend - there's no point, UNLESS, he suddenly tells me he's single and wants to give us a go.

I've just thought

The Scythe - The Ring - The Bouquet

Could they signify the breaking of a relationship (Scythe and Ring) and then the offering of affection (Bouquet). It is about my love life, though, not theirs. I've just realised I already posted something similar to this earlier. I just forgot that I'd already done so/thought it. Just shows how tired I am lol.

edit: Perhaps they're just saying I'm single (I don't have a ring on, I'm unattached).
Old 05-06-2016, 02:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
You think I should clarifying cards for the Snake and the Book? Or you mean ask more questions? Oh ok, you just have a feeling that "no hope" refers to my dog friend (lol dog friend - I don't know why that's making me giggle so much!). I thought there was some sort of logical explanation, like cards 4 and 9 refer to card 7 or something like that. Well, when this great new guy comes along, I'll sure bear that in mind. Like I said, I can't see me waiting around for dog friend - there's no point, UNLESS, he suddenly tells me he's single and wants to give us a go.

I've just thought

The Scythe - The Ring - The Bouquet

Could they signify the breaking of a relationship (Scythe and Ring) and then the offering of affection (Bouquet). It is about my love life, though, not theirs. I've just realised I already posted something similar to this earlier. I just forgot that I'd already done so/thought it. Just shows how tired I am lol.

I think it would be indicating not to wait around for them to break up. By "feeling", I mean because of their positions in the spread. I would say to ask another question, one that allows for more cards and more detail, an open-ended one :-) (think the side/end of the book that opens lol)
Old 05-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I think it would be indicating not to wait around for them to break up. By "feeling", I mean because of their positions in the spread. I would say to ask another question, one that allows for more cards and more detail, an open-ended one :-) (think the side/end of the book that opens lol)

I can sort of see why you would think that.

I'm going to have to give up in a bit. I just find myself asking more and more questions lol.

What will our future relationship be like? (relationship in broad terms0

house-dog-mountain-child-rider

Well, I don't see anything saying we'll get together.

I can't seem to connect the cards, but I know the mountain is about a struggle. As the mountain is in the middle, perhaps the card is saying that we'll start our friendship again after a huge struggle. Looks like he'll contact me (Rider).

I give up now lol. Thanks for your help. :)