Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM
ksjm33

Meeting tf online

I just heard that you can't meet your twinflame online, especially of you are already with yor soulmate. How can people who live across the world from one another meet then? How can they be twin souls if they can't meet in person?
Old 01-05-2013, 07:01 PM
soulful

If the human soul is truly as strong as I am led to think, why would the particular avenue of meeting a compatible soul have anything to do with it? And, who is the one who has determined such a ridiculous assumption?

I think it's important for us not to take another's opinion as definite truth in many areas of our lives.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:04 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjm33
I just heard that you can't meet your twinflame online, especially of you are already with yor soulmate. How can people who live across the world from one another meet then? How can they be twin souls if they can't meet in person?

I met mine online and she lives in another country ~4,000 miles away.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Suchapisces

I'd believe you could meet online. Whether anyone else thinks so or not, based on my experience, I'd say absolutely anything is possible with these kind of relationships.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:10 PM
amissaanima

Met mine online. I have no doubt he is what they call a tf, I prefer the term "soul connection."
Old 01-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator
THERE ARE NO RULES.... : )
Old 01-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Super Moderator
There are no rules. It happens when you at least expect it. How ever your are meant to meet. If you path has it included.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:27 PM
MorningStar

Met mine online too. Then a bit later in person because he lived only 10 miles or so away.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:28 PM
soulful

Personally, I'm glad I met mine on line and he is at a distance. If not, for sure, it would have been a full-blown affair. I can be thankful it wasn't.