Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-02-2011, 10:44 PM
spirit72

Red face Do I tell him...?

My husband has been very stressed the last few weeks due to having to give evidence at a coroners court about something that happened over 7 years ago... I was shown by my angels that my husband was rushed to hospital having had a heart attack due to the stress... I thought I was worrying unduly and dismissed it but it kept coming back to me.... Do I tell him I thought...

Well I did not, did not want to add to his stress, and maybe make it come true... Anyway he went yesterday, and all was well... But when he came home he told me an x worker he worked with when the accident happened had a heart attack the day before due to stress!!!

I am working out now why my angels showed my husband, but thought they should have been a bit more clear as they scared the stuffing out of me!

It was a very stressful day,as my husband is my carer and it's the first time we have been apart for quite sometime.... Should I have reasoned it out more...? I ask questions normally to clarify , but I was more mortified why would they pray on my weakness like that,knowing I lost my dad that way...? I thought it was a bit off really!
Old 10-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Master
((((HUGS)))) spirit72..

Gosh, that is a tough one...

Firstly I'm sorry for the stress you all have been under.. Legal issues can provide quite a challenge I must say..

I'm sure whatever you decide tho' will be the perfect choice ultimately as Divine Order rules the day.. At least this is what I truly believe.. :)

There were 2 thoughts that occurred to me in reading your post...

One is, is there any way you could have projected your husband into the vision (considering your fears & how you lost your dad) which was really something you picked up psychically about your hubby's coworker?

And two, if your husband has been experiencing lots of stress, it might be prudent to just have him checked out at the doctor's office... If you trust the clarity of your vision then just because the x-worker had a heart attack doesn't exclude the possibility of one being on the horizon for your husband (I'm sorry to say that, I hope I don't offend you..)

I really cannot see the Angels taking advantage of your fears.. They love you and your family and either want to help in the form of a warning or preparation..

Perhaps you can do something in between in regards to the question of telling him vs. not.. You might inquire (or use your sensing) to see what he feels about his stress level and suggest "since your x-worker had that happen, it would make me feel better if you went for an exam just to be safe"...

If your gut tells you he should be checked out & he doesn't want to even after stating your concerns, perhaps you might think about telling him what you saw... I guess that too depends on how he feels about your connection to Spirit... If he trust it, then great.

First and foremost I would meditate on it & the answer will come.

Hope this helped..

(((HUGS)))) Cam/EarthMamma

Blessings to you...
Old 10-02-2011, 11:38 PM
spirit72

Hi earthmamma

Thanks for your reply... I have told hubby now, but only when he got back,as it is me who has been obsessing about heart attack the last few weeks, I am in a lot of pain and it is effecting my muscles over my heart area and it's very scary... Anyway... Hubby has high blood pressure but it is well under control.... I make sure of that LOL
Being a medium it is not unusual for me to have an image of a loved one, as a connection to medical conditions... Or relationships... Funny thing is all though hubby was still in the job when we met, I never met any of his co workers, and he left his job and family and friends to relocate to were I lived...
So I am very much hoping it was a vision brought on by stress with a smudge of precognition... My hubby is clairsentiant, and clairordiant and if I tell him something he listens no matter what... That's why I had the trouble as to wether to tell him or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
((((HUGS)))) spirit72..

Gosh, that is a tough one...

Firstly I'm sorry for the stress you all have been under.. Legal issues can provide quite a challenge I must say..

I'm sure whatever you decide tho' will be the perfect choice ultimately as Divine Order rules the day.. At least this is what I truly believe.. :)

There were 2 thoughts that occurred to me in reading your post...

One is, is there any way you could have projected your husband into the vision (considering your fears & how you lost your dad) which was really something you picked up psychically about your hubby's coworker?

And two, if your husband has been experiencing lots of stress, it might be prudent to just have him checked out at the doctor's office... If you trust the clarity of your vision then just because the x-worker had a heart attack doesn't exclude the possibility of one being on the horizon for your husband (I'm sorry to say that, I hope I don't offend you..)

I really cannot see the Angels taking advantage of your fears.. They love you and your family and either want to help in the form of a warning or preparation..

Perhaps you can do something in between in regards to the question of telling him vs. not.. You might inquire (or use your sensing) to see what he feels about his stress level and suggest "since your x-worker had that happen, it would make me feel better if you went for an exam just to be safe"...

If your gut tells you he should be checked out & he doesn't want to even after stating your concerns, perhaps you might think about telling him what you saw... I guess that too depends on how he feels about your connection to Spirit... If he trust it, then great.

First and foremost I would meditate on it & the answer will come.

Hope this helped..

(((HUGS)))) Cam/EarthMamma

Blessings to you...
Old 11-02-2011, 12:20 AM
nalan

Definitely communicate.

But remember the power of suggestion.

Please do not take this as an insult to your premonitions, but sometimes premonitions are our own imaginations, and then we work to make them happen. I've seen it happen many times.

Peace to you and your husband.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:41 AM
iolite

I think you should get your husband to the doctor and get a check up... blood pressure, blood sugar, blood work, etc.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:20 AM
santacruz18

My friend lost her husband, who was only 49 years old at the time, to a heart attack. He was also on high blood pressure meds. Better safe than sorry.