Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-02-2011, 07:50 PM
casper

Pulsating light when i was ill today...

This morning i woke up in a lot of pain...I was very ill. I had terrible period pains and turns out i had also caught a vomiting bug. I was in a lot of pain, got terrible blinding flashes of light and almost fainted from them. This was all medical i know but through out the day i just asked my spirit guide to help me because i felt miserable and everyone in the house had to go to work so i had no one to keep me company or mind me.

When i went to bed trying to rest during the day, i looked towards my window as the daylight shone around the cracks around the pulled down blind. I noticed that the daylight was pulsating brilliantly around the blind. It pulsated from a brilliant bright light back to normal. At first i thought my pulse was perhaps interfering with my vision but it wasn't a regular pulsating effect. I opened my eyes wide and it stopped so i squinted again and it started again but i opened my eyes properly again and it was just as clear as when i was squinting. It didn't scare me but i didn't know what it was. Was it a normal thing to happen...a trick of the eyes?

Has anyone experienced this before????
Old 09-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Toolite

Was that more of message like to say everything will be ok and I with you.. Are you feeling better now? you made it through right.. it sounds like you felt like you were just dieing and they whomever they is was just saying you'll be alright. This is just my opinion.. are you feeling better now?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 10-02-2011, 11:20 AM
casper

Yes i feel much better now....not a bother....i felt much better after falling asleep after seeing that light. i didn't get sick or show any other symptoms for the rest of the day. :)
Old 10-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Toolite

See they know and they can feel you.. You are never alone..

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!