Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Toolite

Have you ever joined someone in spirit?

Have you left your physical body and visited someone in spirit before? And the visit is so real.. I don't understand do they call you or you just miss them or know they need help.. I dont understand it fully? I don't will to go..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-02-2011, 08:28 PM
zeke zenna & mook

I have had a visitation in my sleep which turned from a bog standard dream into full spirit communication or do you mean when you are fully awake?
Old 09-02-2011, 12:19 AM
nightowl

Toolite,
I have experienced this many times. In my experience when it happens with me it is usually a time of giving or recieving energy, knowledge or insight. I see it as kind of a way that spiritual needs are met. I think it is kind of like the muse of God. We connect where we are needed and sometime that happens through the Spirit.

nightowl
Old 09-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke zenna & mook
I have had a visitation in my sleep which turned from a bog standard dream into full spirit communication or do you mean when you are fully awake?

I was sleeping? The majority of times this is how a new gift is revealed to me or if they are revealing while awake the spirits are driving and I am spectating.. Watching but, understanding anything that they take me and show me I can do and practice myself but, always with them there if that makes sense..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!
Old 09-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Toolite,
I have experienced this many times. In my experience when it happens with me it is usually a time of giving or recieving energy, knowledge or insight. I see it as kind of a way that spiritual needs are met. I think it is kind of like the muse of God. We connect where we are needed and sometime that happens through the Spirit.

nightowl

Great Applause for You.. That makes sense.. That's like when someone is murdered or harmed sometimes God will take me in spirit to be with them and I would often wonder why they didn't fret.. didn't cry or fight and thats becasue they knew someone was with them and God was bringing them home.. They don't feel the pain which is a great thing to know.. because we often look through world eyes and say that's aweful what happened and look at the damage their body incurred but, by the Grace of God they do not feel it.. Glory To God..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!
Old 09-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Toolite,

nightowl

You have alot of knowledge and you are humble in it.. That's really awesome..

Old 09-02-2011, 10:34 PM
nightowl

Toolite,

Thanks, that sweet of you!
Old 09-02-2011, 11:49 PM
AngelBreeze

Visiting in Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Have you left your physical body and visited someone in spirit before? And the visit is so real.. I don't understand do they call you or you just miss them or know they need help.. I dont understand it fully? I don't will to go..

Warm greetings, Toolite!

Yes, I can say I have left my physical body to visit someone in spirit. But indeed most of us do during the dream state. However, I have had very vivid dream visit recollections and since I dream in color they are thus full lucid dreams. I have studied that dreaming in color is indicative of someone with good psychic abilities, but then I thought that just about everybody could dream in color but apparently some people also dream in black and white according to the article.

As to whether they call you or you just want to go to them, I strongly believe it is a 50/50 type of situation. I believe when they wish to visit with you and see how you are they will call you forth and in your dream state you can go to them. Conversely, when you wish to visit them, and as it pertains to what I do, which is that I pray just before going to sleep each night and ask God to help connect me with a loved one in spirit and find that most times my wish is granted and I am able to see them and visit with them in a most delightful way!

Sometimes the dream visits can be short to very short in duration. At other times a little longer but I do bear in mind that when we are disconnected from our physical body and out in the world in spirit during our dream state, there is truly no time and space therefore, it is difficult to guage exactly how long the visit took and at best I have to guess using Earth time.

There are, of course, people who can leave their body at will and practice astral projection. These people apparently do not have to conduct their visits exclusively during the dream state but at any given time during the day as well.

Thank you for an excellent question! Have a wonderful and Blessed day!
Old 10-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Toolite

Angelbreeze that was very informative and I appreciate you breaking it down that was clear and concise.. Thank you. Maybe you can help me with this next question... I can't tell if they called me or I called them and I really want to know how to determine that..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever..
Old 10-02-2011, 03:43 PM
AngelBreeze

Dream Visits in Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Angelbreeze that was very informative and I appreciate you breaking it down that was clear and concise.. Thank you. Maybe you can help me with this next question... I can't tell if they called me or I called them and I really want to know how to determine that..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever..

Light-filled greetings, Toolite!

Thank you for your feedback. It is good to hear from you!

As to your question concerning whether they called you or vice-versa: I have asked my spiritual sources about this and they reveal that it was you, in the particular instance that you are inquiring about, who called them.

As to how to determine that, it would take psychic-intuitive ability to spiritually inquire and then listen for the answer as I have done. If you are in tune with your psyche, you too can ascertain the answer to most of your questions! But I appreciate your reaching out the way you have to allow me to contact spirit on your behalf for better clarification!

One more thing about this is that the answer each time can differ greatly depending on the day and circumstances. For instance, there may be times when they contact you as they are trying to convey a particular message meant for you, while at other times you would contact them as either consciously or subconsciously you are seeking their company. So, there can be no standard 'one way' concerning spirit contact!

Since it is the spirit that reaches out to another in spirit, the circumstances of that meeting would vary greatly each and every time, therefore, that is why there can be no one standard way which would be to say "one always contacts spirit" or "spirit always contacts the person." It really all depends on far too many things too numerous to mention here including that both of you may have a need for the contact therefore, spirit meets you half way on this and contact is thus made.

Another very good way to try to get at the answer is to center yourself and go into the silence and ask God to reveal to you information about the contact or visit. You may very well hear the answer!

May you have a most Blessed day today and everyday!